Sign in to follow this  
Binkowski

US Marines

Thanks for the Update Bink! One of my favourite Unit Addons beside your 09 Army and the SF Dudes. :D

Come on Bink, you can do it.

Just need those fixes and I may like them more than I like BIS ones.

Also I think that small pouches on the back of some soldiers (like squad leader) look ugly - but maybe that's just me. Without them same model IMO looks better (like Javelin soldier)

of course than you can, some changes can meke them more realistic, so dont be angry. this mod is the best, so why not make it better?

so dont be angry, but these need more work... i think if you meke them rangers with the flipped nvvgs they will be beter..

and, you GySgt will help :D. seriously sl looks better, but think about give him radio on back and receiver on front like radio operator. waist pack on belt couple 9mm ammo pouches, grenade pouches on the belt to. he should have holster, like officer have. think about it.

If you've got any bugs or suggestions why not heed his request and post them on his tracker? Also if you have any suggestions don't forget to post reference photos so as to show some proof that said ideas are actually used in real life and not something you saw in a movie or airsoft.

Thanks for these Bink. These are a vast improvement over the orginal marines. I just hope that we could get a new replacer version so we could enjoy these in old missions. The old replacer version does seem to work but it won't replace all of the classes (for example medics, automatic rifle men and some others).

Thanks for these Bink. These are a vast improvement over the orginal marines. I just hope that we could get a new replacer version so we could enjoy these in old missions. The old replacer version does seem to work but it won't replace all of the classes (for example medics, automatic rifle men and some others).

THANK. YOU. and yes, regarding the replacement pack i'll get to work on it. i usually suck at them especially when it comes to getting them to replace ACE units. but i'll figure it out asap.

I also recommend you to add groups for your marines for quick placement in the editor.

Issues with hump and thin neck are still there.

Still recommending you to setup proper icons for AT soldiers, ARs and MGs.

Post in his tracker about any suggestions, bugs, or overall feedback. This thread is about the release of these units and the subsequent updates. Thanks. :cool:

Thanks mate :)

NP. :)

If you or someone else find something that isn´t right, contact me. :)

thanks for the replacement pack, but i have a question. wth is the stormgrenadier? lol.

Hey man,

Just got the auto reply from your tracker telling me the problem had been fixed. Have you updated the download already or will the next version be released at a later date? Was just a little unsure whether it was just the autoresponse chatting rubbish.