Sign in to follow this  
Binkowski

US Marines

Are those units going to have a comeback in ACE?

I haven't heard anything regarding it. I may start conversations with them again, but it's really up to them if they want them again.

Or is there a replacement pack somewhere?

Yes there is, should be able to find it by digging through this thread or on Armaholic. If I have time I'll go through and update the first post with the link (if I can find it).

fr3s.jpg

Is there a market for these? (Force Recons)

Certainly! Looks good, as usual. Will you give them special ops helmets also?

Certainly! Looks good, as usual. Will you give them special ops helmets also?

Yes, I will do both light and heavy versions. Not sure if I should use all MICH2000s or a mix of 2000 and 2001.

Is there a market for these? (Force Recons)

Hell yes there is.

Good to hear, I will continue to work on them. Send out some beta versions soon, and then make a small release. Stay tuned.

I've downloaded the bink usmc on six updater. I can see them in armory but I still have the default marines when joining servers.

I've now downloaded the replacement pack and thought that would fix it. But I have no idea where to put those files.

First... great addon! Units look soo good... I'm gonna using it in my future missions! ;) One thing i noticed... I downloaded before Binkowski SF Soldiers, which are also great, especially helmets! As you wrote there... the backpack, once when you leave it one the ground, you can not take them anymore... But here, with the Marines, you have ILBE backapck, which is beautifull and fully functional! ?

As you wrote there... the backpack, once when you leave it one the ground, you can not take them anymore... But here, with the Marines, you have ILBE backapck, which is beautifull and fully functional! ?

It's an issue that I had for awhile and that I found a fix for when I was working on these guys. So I fixed it on them. I haven't went back to my old SF guys and updated them at all in awhile, so that is why it doesn't work on that addon but it works on this one.

Why are they wearing boonie hats?

If you are talking about the US Marines addon only one unit wears a boonie hat and that is the Scout Light version.

If you are talking about the images I posted with guys in Boonies and camo faces, they are a new re-worked Force Recon / MARSOC project that will be out soon.

they are a new re-worked Force Recon / MARSOC project that will be out soon.

Ahh nice to hear! Can't wait.

Not sure if I should use all MICH2000s or a mix of 2000 and 2001.

All MICH2000s...would be more authentic...

Currently they are all wearing MICH2000s. I think I'll leave it that way, judging by refernce pictures I don't see too many (IF any) MICH2001s / 2002s.