Sign in to follow this  
Binkowski

US Marines

Battlefield 3 is reason... so quiet. :D

pretty much, yeah. lol.

pretty much, yeah. lol.

It looked like that DICE were using your Marines, lol.

I love these Marines, and I use the replacement pack to replace the woodland Leathernecks...but I'm using the Multicam Replacement pack for the OA US Army grunts.

So as I play Ace2 with all the desert Marines they're just a reskin of the original BIS devil dogs. I was hoping someone could work up a replacement pack for the Ace2 Marines (or better yet have Ace2 just implement the Binkrines).

Just a suggestion :)

I love these Marines, and I use the replacement pack to replace the woodland Leathernecks...but I'm using the Multicam Replacement pack for the OA US Army grunts.

So as I play Ace2 with all the desert Marines they're just a reskin of the original BIS devil dogs. I was hoping someone could work up a replacement pack for the Ace2 Marines (or better yet have Ace2 just implement the Binkrines).

Just a suggestion :)

Already did.

You might want to delete your old woodland replacement if you use it.

Bink what' s going on with yours MARSOC??

Edited by 1986Marek

Hi,

I try to put "US Marines/Army Replacement Pack" on my server !

I put "bink_usmc_v1.1_fixed" + "Bink_USMC_Replacement".

But with "Bink_USMC_Replacement", I can't connect to my server !

It's not signed !

Where I can find a key for "Bink_USMC_Replacement" to play on my server with this 2 files ?

i dont know the reason for this, and i dont know if its the units or the replacement pack but i seem to be getting alot of crashes recently since i installed it

Just so everyone knows the six updater version of the marines is a previous version, thought I would let you guys know just incase anyone else is banging thier head over why half the fixes are not in the version you dowloaded from sixupdater.

Just so everyone knows the six updater version of the marines is a previous version, thought I would let you guys know just incase anyone else is banging thier head over why half the fixes are not in the version you dowloaded from sixupdater.

Thanks for letting me know, I'll contact Sickboy and get this fixed.

Thanks Siickboy, I was wondering how to contact you about it. Thanks for the link. (Sorry for this being a little off-topic.)

P.S. I love the Marines Binkowski, Just found out how awsome they are. (Never realy got to try them until last night.)

Edited by Sup3r6F0ur

They were removed due to clipping issues. E.g. camelbak clipping through ACE backpacks f.e.

Also a scout has misplaced pockets.

Until Binkowski fixes this/makes marines more compatible I think they won't be there

They were removed due to clipping issues. E.g. camelbak clipping through ACE backpacks f.e.

Also a scout has misplaced pockets.

Until Binkowski fixes this/makes marines more compatible I think they won't be there

The issues are actually fixed. No one has decided to add them back in. They were originally removed because someone complained about "blurry" textures at a far distance.

Do you mean the version 1.1 or did you do the new one?

Because 1.1 still had issues (like the said clipping of camelbaks through ACE backpacks which I guess could've been fixed by replacing the model with camelbak with a camelbak-less model every time the backpack is equipped in ACE)

Do you mean the version 1.1 or did you do the new one?

Because 1.1 still had issues (like the said clipping of camelbaks through ACE backpacks which I guess could've been fixed by replacing the model with camelbak with a camelbak-less model every time the backpack is equipped in ACE)

I'm not getting hostile here, but even the US Army soldiers in ACE have Camelbaks that clip through the ACE backpacks. It may not be as noticeable, but it is there.

My fix would be just removing anything on the Marines back entirely during ACE usage.

I hear you man. And it would've been great if you were to make such ACE compatibility config pbo.

I'm not getting hostile here,

Who are you and what have you done with Bink?! :p

Still by far the best units out imho, you better be back for A3...

An ACE config may be a possibility in the near future, not to sure how the market is in the ACE world for new US Marines..

Trust me Rhodesy, I will. I. Will.

@Binkowski,

I've found there is a glitch from your US Marine and US Infantry 2005. When your units carry backpacks(BIS backpack) 33+ meters away from player, their backpack will become invisible, when you came close to them, their backpacks will pop up. I guess you didn't define proxy in low-texture LOD. Really hope you could tweak it.

Lol fix ur AO maps bink their too strongg between the lehgs.

let's c ya

Oh Cameron how I miss you so. let's c ya

@Lao

It is indeed a LOD issue. Most likely with the backpack models I have. Whenever I have time I can look into a possible fix.