Sign in to follow this  
JB1528

Did anyone make a 32 player version of vanilla Warfare?

I want to play warfare in SP LAN over the entire Chernarus map but the vanilla version has only 16 players, which is far too low for that huge Chernarus map. As far as I can tell for the Chernarus map to be played in its entirety it needs at least 32 players AI or not.

I tried Warfare BE but I found it to be very unstable on my PC and had far too many parameters I had to check before I made the game I wanted. Then I tried 32 Oden's Warfare but the menus were so damn laggy and slow that it was completely unplayable. And all the other warfare versions with at least 32 players were PVP only and turned the AI off! It seems Vanilla is the perfect warfare for me but the only problem is it just has too few player/AI slots.

I've looked everywhere but for the life of me I can't find a 32 player version of vanilla warfare. Why is that?

I want to play warfare in SP LAN over the entire Chernarus map but the vanilla version has only 16 players, which is far too low for that huge Chernarus map. As far as I can tell for the Chernarus map to be played in its entirety it needs at least 32 players AI or not.

I tried Warfare BE but I found it to be very unstable on my PC and had far too many parameters I had to check before I made the game I wanted. Then I tried 32 Oden's Warfare but the menus were so damn laggy and slow that it was completely unplayable. And all the other warfare versions with at least 32 players were PVP only and turned the AI off! It seems Vanilla is the perfect warfare for me but the only problem is it just has too few player/AI slots.

I've looked everywhere but for the life of me I can't find a 32 player version of vanilla warfare. Why is that?

Maybe its simple because it has proofed itself in the last years that warfare misions with 32 player don't run well after a while. The 24 is optimalö as it seems...thats why Gossanmrs uses the same 24 player slots and it is fine that way...just don't make Every tiny town capturable. With only 12 Towns capturable you have team pvp very quick but enough space to travel and hide bases.

Maybe its simple because it has proofed itself in the last years that warfare misions with 32 player don't run well after a while. The 24 is optimalö as it seems...thats why Gossanmrs uses the same 24 player slots and it is fine that way...just don't make Every tiny town capturable. With only 12 Towns capturable you have team pvp very quick but enough space to travel and hide bases.

Well I know I could just lower the number of towns but I never wanted to do that. I wanted to fight over the entire map if I was cool with lowering the number I wouldn't have made this thread.

Well then if 32 is unstable then how come no one has at least made a 24, 12 v 12 player version? I know the a 8v8v8 version but I don't like the idea of a threeway fight.