Sign in to follow this  
Swanky

Arma 2 Co-op set-up

Quick question: When setting up some of the official co-op missions, I'm unable to swap roles with players. For instance, in the mission, Co-op 8 Wildcat, as host I'm assigned as the heli pilot. Unfortunately, I cannot seem to swap seats to allow others that role.

Suggestions? Many thanks in advance.

EDIT: Doh I missed the Official Co-Op missions my mistake. I agree it too it should be doable if there is multiple slots in the mission.

Edited by zolop0

Strange, it should be doable by clicking your slot.

I'm not sure if this is intended from BIS or not, but this is how it works (by experience):

If you host games, the host will always be group leader.

When played on a dedi server, the leader slot is non-selectable, it's always occupied by an AI :(

EDIT: Doh I missed the Official Co-Op missions my mistake. My post is not relevent! :)

Edited by zolop0

So it looks likes it written into the mission. Any way of editing those missions in the editor?

Not to my (limited) knowledge, have consulted more experienced missionmakers about this subject, but there seems to be a hard nut to crack. There's some nice missions if playable as normal MP missions.

those missions are part of addons.

So you have to depbo it and fix it and pbo it again.

Then you will get signature problems connecting to other servers.

So I don't think you would like to fix the problems, since you then get to play multiplayer by yourself.

Sorry

It's the same issue with the FDF Campaign/missions too, but they don't seem to be part of other addons..