Sign in to follow this  
Dwarden

ARMA 2, version 1.10 - Patch Released

I don´t want to sound demanding but is this the whole changelog? 92MB have to amount to some more changes, don´t they? ;)

This patch doesn't only include changes from 1.09 to 1.10, there are all changes from 1.05 to 1.10...

wont install 4 me,it give me an error saying arma2 is not installed on your pc or patch file is damaged. i got co from sprocket in c:\bohemia interactive etc. etc. any suggestion?

I have the same problem, exactly. It's either because we have OA or it hates us. :eek:

I don´t want to sound demanding but is this the whole changelog? 92MB have to amount to some more changes, don´t they? ;)

you know the usual fix some bugs, some crashfixes forgot enter changelog

add double that new ones ...

just usual patch really :cool::D

If you have a problem to install this 1.10 patch - try first the 1.09 patch and then 1.10

wont install 4 me,it give me an error saying arma2 is not installed on your pc or patch file is damaged. i got co from sprocket
Same problem for me
try first the 1.09 patch and then 1.10
1.09 won't install either. Edited by Cionara

I have A2 and OA as separate Sprocket downloads. I've just patched my A2 to v1.10 without any problems.

The guys getting errors: Have you checked that A2 (+ OA + DLC's if available) is installed into the correct location (under the same main folder) in the registry?

(under the same main folder) in the registry

What do you mean ? I installed A2 and OA to the same folder so I got CO.

In my registry I can only find "Arma 2 OA". (CurrentUser\Software\Bohemia\ArmA 2 OA)

Someone please find a way to fix it, I would like to play with my friends in A2Free.

Edited by Cionara

Hi, i've just installed the ArmA2 v1.10 patch without problems, straight up from the v1.09 to the v1.10; no problems, the ArmA2 runs. Let's C ya

Can I install 1.1 or do I have to wait for a Patch for Combined Operations?

What do we have in commin that we can't install 1.10 ? I have the sprocket version of CO and win7x64, newest CO patch.

Cant install either. Sprocket version (both Arma2 and OA -> CO install).

And I looked into my registry and I dont have any keys pointing to my arma2 install folder at all.

I do have the "ArmA 2" and "ArmA 2 OA" keys though but under them the only subkeys are "Player Name", nothing else, nothing pointing to the directory location.

Could someone please post a correct .reg file extraction so I can see exactly which keys are supposed to point where?

I do have the "ArmA 2" and "ArmA 2 OA" keys though but under them the only subkeys are "Player Name", nothing else, nothing pointing to the directory location.
Same 4 me.

The reg file has the key in an encrypted form. This won't help.

My advice:

1) Reinstall a2 to a new location.

2) Adapt the registry key to your old location.

3) Delete the new temporary a2 install.

4) Patch a2.

I'm not going to reinstall again. I rather wait for a new CO patch. It's not my bad that these registry keys aren't there where they should be. And my Crucial Real SSD doesn't like writing/erasing 20gb for many times. Because that reduces it's lifetime.

Edited by Cionara

run into a little problem.

My client is win7 64-bit, and I use Steam for Arma2 og Arma2:OA.

Thursday I got the Steam patch.

Friday I updated both my clans dedicated servers.

Then on both servers I started ArmA2Server.exe and ended it.

Then I started ArmA2OAServer.exe on both servers.

I haven't played since thursday, so I started up Arma2 first and ended it. Then I started up A2:CO.

Now, when I try to log into ether of the two servers I get banned.....

Player NoBrainer: Wrong signature for file c:\steam\steamapps\common\arma 2\addons\missions.pbo

I have not set v2 signatures, I have just left those settings default.

Can anyone help me with this one??

Hi, i've played for a while in an updated ArmA2 v1.10 server and seems that the LODs trashing happens more often and is worst now than before; but is just an impression, i hope that the servers where i used to play normaly, update their servers to the v1.10 soon so i could say it for sure. Rightnow is just an impression. Let's C ya

The reg file has the key in an encrypted form. This won't help.

Apparently not. Or not in every case or whatever; there is no encrypted key in my registry anywhere either. And still the game is properly activated and valid.

And I'm not going to do a complete reinstall either - not my fault why should I have to put up with this.

Never had any problems with all the previous (and beta) patches, only this one now stinks. Or assumes something not every installation has...

Hi

I have installed the 1.10 patch, but it seems it only works for ARMA 2. So my question, is there no way to play on A2 Free servers with my A2 Combined Operations game? Do I always have to switch back to ARMA2?

Thanks in advance

Hi, i think that the ArmA2 Free is only compatible with the retail ArmA2 and not the OA/CO because that runs global new parameters as engine's part, so if you want to play with ArmA2 Free's users... you've to do it with the retail ArmA2 and not the ArmA2:CO. Let's C ya

run into a little problem.

My client is win7 64-bit, and I use Steam for Arma2 og Arma2:OA.

Thursday I got the Steam patch.

Friday I updated both my clans dedicated servers.

Then on both servers I started ArmA2Server.exe and ended it.

Then I started ArmA2OAServer.exe on both servers.

I haven't played since thursday, so I started up Arma2 first and ended it. Then I started up A2:CO.

Now, when I try to log into ether of the two servers I get banned.....

I have not set v2 signatures, I have just left those settings default.

Can anyone help me with this one??

Steam Validate files:

arma2 - 3 files wrong

arma2:oa - 2 files wrong

BAF and PMC - all files ok, but when I push "verify" it askes me if I want to unistall....

When I try to start Arma2, Steam says it's currently unavailable....

But what the heck...I just start A2:CO and test it and now I don't get banned and I can play.

Just a tip