Sign in to follow this  
wld427

Takistani Extension

may be a SA-2 launcher and rocket ? I know a SA-2 when I see one lol

Well im trying not to let this turn into project racs for the takistanis.

can I haz F18 in takistani skins but with USMC skins too?

When will this be released? realease it nao or I will come to your house and kill you in your sleep...

:D

can i haz f18 in takistani skins but with usmc skins too?

When will this be released? Realease it nao or i will come to your house and kill you in your sleep...

:d

hold your breath till its released :)

I honestly would love to see them flying MiG-29s.

Have you thought about making any retextured Takistani's on the Blufor side to be 'New Takistani Army' soldiers?

Have you thought about making any retextured Takistani's on the Blufor side to be 'New Takistani Army' soldiers?

I think the goal of this mod is to make more opfor units, there's already enough stuff for bluefor.

Anyways, correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure there is/was a mod that's working on the NTA.

A Takistani F-16 would be great :)

Think of it as a remainder of a partnership between Takistan and the US before the war.

Here's a little artist's impression I posted a while ago in Myke's GLT thread:

f16atkafdrawing.th.png

Always liked your projects wld. So can't wait to see what you come up with.

Hey there Wld and all! Nice to see you starting on a new project. Looking forward to testing this out as well. Nice screenshots and keep up the great work!

Regards,

Mack

That has to be the... second most beautiful assortment of kit in desert-y camo I have ever had the good fortune of seeing!

...'course, the FIRST one happens to be PRACS, so I'd call this an overall win. Can't wait to see them in action!

Very nice addition to Takis! Some suggestion to all this:remove inner wing pylons from MiG-21 if possible, it has only 4 but not 6.

Very nice addition to Takis! Some suggestion to all this:remove inner wing pylons from MiG-21 if possible, it has only 4 but not 6.

Lancer has 6 n (wrong)

Sorry my mistake thats an upgraded F-7 that has 6.....

umnnn the pylons stay..... its a takistani upgrade

Edited by wld427

And what about Ural and KamAZ cargo trucks in Taki colors? It's rather difficult for me to understand why stock taki army has Praga as cargo/troops carrier and Urals in all other roles.

Overall a very nice project and I can't wait! If I may humbly suggest - the names would probably be designated by their original names. Example - "SA2 Guideline SAM" would most likely be called "V-75" or "C-75" depending on where you read.

A small nitpick, I know... UNLESS the Takistan armed forces adopted use of NATO naming conventions?

Or SZ-75 and its original russian name is "Dvina".

i have been following this for a while, and it looks awesome. i am especialy looking forward to the armored units.

i know you said that you dont want to turn this into another PRACs, but something has always bothered me about the taki infantry. FAL mags wont fit into their LBVs

perchance you could add in a new infantry model with mag pouches that will accept a fal mag? :)

maybe a machinegunner as well?

the name is the SA-2 guideline.....

when you get in it the ammo shows as D-75 Dvina. the eport name.

you get the best of both worlds

Finally, the Takis get something to have a chance against the US.

It is so old weapons for fight against the superiority US weapons, Takis do not have chance. :) But it is very interesting mod and nice targets pak. :D

It is so old weapons for fight against the superiority US weapons, Takis do not have chance. :) But it is very interesting mod and nice targets pak. :D

Yes they do, at least more than 1 guy armed with an RPG7 :D.

And anyway, the Takis are actually pretty deadly nowadays, they're not dumb like the old AI in ArmA2. :)