Sign in to follow this  
W0lle

CWR² Demo

In Combined Arms...

Your infantry squad should crest the hill and start advancing. At some point they will start engaging infantry targets.

Meanwhile, the the Abrams and Patton tanks should destroy the BMP in the village and the one on the far hill.

You should then follow the squad into the town, and be ordered away.

Basically, you just follow your squad leader around.

Are you using any other mods?

Full ACE, COWarmod and some others, maybe it's the warmod, making the AI not want to charge.

I'll try vanilla.

Also, AI skill on both sides is 100 and difficulty is regular.

Don't forget that original CWC missions were made in mind with a blind and deaf AI that literally couldn't see past 200-250m - so it's already hard to recreate them with AA2 AI (I think that's why CWR2 uses a lot of fog everywhere). And using AI mods can only ruin it.

Avoid using ACE as well as it modifies armour values for tanks and APCs - at some missions there simply will be not enough rockets for tanks and APCs to get destroyed.

Avoid using ACE as well as it modifies armour values for tanks and APCs - at some missions there simply will be not enough rockets for tanks and APCs to get destroyed.

I completed the first 2 missions and the campaign using ACE2 and didn't have too much trouble with armor. Granted it was a bit tougher but a well placed shot will disable most armor I ran into. It was nice to be able to use the weapon on back feature from ACE2.

If only ACE also showed that weapon on soldier's back. There's a memory point for that.

CWR² Developer you CWR mod done to all campaigns including Redhammer Peacemaker and by the end of this year?

Full ACE, COWarmod and some others, maybe it's the warmod, making the AI not want to charge.

I'll try vanilla.

Also, AI skill on both sides is 100 and difficulty is regular.

To everyone:

We have not balanced or tested any missions or addons for their compatibility with other community made content. If you are having problems with CWR², please let us know in your first post if you are running any other mods. Naturally, the first thing we will ask is that you try it without running the other third party content. We are not even done finding all of the errors with our own content, nevermind the content of third parties.

When I receive a mission error or balancing issue I fire up CWR² to see if I can reproduce the error. If you are playing with ACE mod (for example), this is a waste of my time because I will not be able to recreate the same circumstances.

Compatibility problems with other mods are good to know, but at this point we're not guaranteeing what kind of experience you're going to have when you run CWR² with other community made content. Please include what other mods you are using in your reports- and, better yet, see if you have the same problems without them.

Many thanks to developers RCW)

Sorry for the bad English. With the passage of a single mission "incursion" was impossible to steal secret documents to perform the appropriate task. In the beginning of the mission, the following message e4d5fc4e2256t.jpg

In a single mission, "heavy metal" found that when the crew left the equipment in connection with the critical damage, tank crews remain in the tank group, which limited the speed of the other tanks. In addition, if the tank was a commander who has left his crew continues to command a tank group. In this regard, I would like to offer a crew from leaving the critical equipment is damaged or automatically excluded from the group of tankers have left the equipment.

Many thanks to developers RCW)

Sorry for the bad English. With the passage of a single mission "incursion" was impossible to steal secret documents to perform the appropriate task. In the beginning of the mission, the following message

In a single mission, "heavy metal" found that when the crew left the equipment in connection with the critical damage, tank crews remain in the tank group, which limited the speed of the other tanks. In addition, if the tank was a commander who has left his crew continues to command a tank group. In this regard, I would like to offer a crew from leaving the critical equipment is damaged or automatically excluded from the group of tankers have left the equipment.

Thanks for the reports! I can confirm that I have experienced your issues personally and that we have internal issue tickets for them already :)

1500 MB demo ! I can't imagine the size when it gets completed :eek::eek:

As far as i know winter kolgujev is stand-alone release.

Try re-extracting the archive.I had a similar error with CWR for ArmA 1.

Bug confirmed. We'll see if it can be fixed for the next patch.

Is it A2Co and beta 83015 that makes some AI move right trough buildings in Saint Pierre?

Why do human players get "kicked out" of M113 when I order AI out? Or si that A2:CO?

If a M1A2 get hit, I can't bail out.

Edited by NoBrainer

We haven't been testing it with any betas. It would be too hard to keep up with. Sometimes they put experimental things in there and there's still a lot of tweaking to be done. Please do report any bugs you find, including ones with betas, though. The information can't hurt, and other users might find similar issues and reproduce / vote up your bug.

Just played throught the campaign and several of the single and MP missions. Congratulations to you all on producing a really captivating and engaging modification. I particularly enjoyed the campaign, probably the best campaign I've played in Arma 1 and Arma 2. Thanks for your hard efforts, CWR2 Rearmed team and very well done.

I missed this part.

Why do human players get "kicked out" of M113 when I order AI out? Or si that A2:CO?

If a M1A2 get hit, I can't bail out.

In OFP if you were ordered out of a vehicle you automagicly 'obeyed' the order. I'm not sure how this is in CO. The problem of being locked into your tank may be a bug though.

Just played throught the campaign and several of the single and MP missions. Congratulations to you all on producing a really captivating and engaging modification. I particularly enjoyed the campaign, probably the best campaign I've played in Arma 1 and Arma 2. Thanks for your hard efforts, CWR2 Rearmed team and very well done.

So glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for your feedback, the chief!

Yeah I know about OFP, but this is A2:CO.

It's the same result if human players is already inside a M113 and I order AI into that M113. I don't specify "rid in back", but then my human driver and human gunner get's kicked out and has to get in again.

I can make a ticket out of it so you can investigate it.

But I just love this addon. I'm really looking forward to youre next update.

CWR² Developer you make Campaigns RedHammer?

resistance and so clearly part of the CWR.

Red Hammer is not currently planned.

why not?

Russian Community ARMAII would appreciate Red Hammer Campaign.

Edited by Andy Mcnab

why not?

Because it was made by Codemasters and it's clearly the weakest of the campaigns. The Russian community is absolutely free to convert the campaign, and it's possible that it can be included with the mod.

Russian community would appreciate RETALIATION campaign. I would put that russian campaign in equal rating as cwc campaign.

Because it was made by Codemasters and it's clearly the weakest of the campaigns. The Russian community is absolutely free to convert the campaign, and it's possible that it can be included with the mod.

campaign Red Hammer made by Bistudio(Bohemia Interactive)

campaign Red Hammer made by Bistudio(Bohemia Interactive)

Nope, it was made by Codemasters as stated.

A tiny request if I may be so bold: is there any chance someone could send me/upload for download/point me to a DL location for just the campaign/SP missions from CWR2? I managed to install the mod but then I deleted the actual installation file before I realized I hadn't unzipped the campaign/scenarios. >_< Now I don't particularly feel like downloading the whole shebang again just for the campaign/missions.

Thanks!

Regards,

Wolfrug