Sign in to follow this  
W0lle

CWR² Demo

It's working great. I stop by the site every day to look for a new patch! Keep up the good work, guys!

Could you guys add the Six Updater network download mirrors?

Added to our download section. Would be nice if you could update the details of cwr2 on six updater website. CWR2 mod version is now 1.0.5282 and homepage for cwr2 you already know :)

Edited by Kenwort

Added links to the threads as well. Thanks SB! :)

This week we got something to present to you. Introducing, the good old – AH 1 Cobra Attack Helicopter!

It looks bad-ass. Excellent work!

Edited by OMAC
do not quote images

I have played the SP campaign and am almost done with the excellent scenarios. Browsing the cwr website, I came upon the Coop pack by Sander, and discovered that there are

missions that can also be played in SP as squad leader. I started one of them (Agreed Raid) and noticed the high attention to detail and extensive briefing notes setting the stage for an intense mission. Were those missions created from scratch, or were they adapted from OFP/CWR?

I just have to say that the CWR2 effort is absolutely remarkable. This is going to keep me busy for months!!! :) You guys are AWESOME. Thanks again for the great work.

And Everon and the other islands look great when flying around in a Take On Helicopters chopper! :cool:

Edited by OMAC

And Everon and the other islands look great when flying around in a Take On Helicopters chopper! :cool:

And who if I may ask allowed you to port our work? I wasn't asked for sure.

But wait, since it has been released you can do with it whatever you want right? :rolleyes:

DAMMET, it's my fault! :(

It was I who aided OMAC with advice to help him get CWR2 working. I bear the responsibility (and the infraction?) for the offense, not him. He asked, I quickly answered. My apologies to those if I went against your wishes.

There is a point where being helpful to one is hurtful to others.

But wait, since it has been released you can do with it whatever you want right? :rolleyes:

...And thank goodness for that, eh? :p

And who if I may ask allowed you to port our work? I wasn't asked for sure.

Just out of curiousity, why would it be a bad thing to officially port the maps to ToH?

Just out of curiousity, why would it be a bad thing to officially port the maps to ToH?

Who ever said it would be? Asking beforehand is simply a common courtesy.

Who ever said it would be? Asking beforehand is simply a common courtesy.

Then I must have misunderstood wolles post, and I agree People should ask.

Perhaps you should allow us to finish the islands before asking us to consider what to port them to?

And whether or not it is bad depends completely on the wishes of the island's creator.

Edited by Max Power

The last thing I wish to do is disrespect the efforts of others by not abiding their wishes.

I acted in a way that encouraged others against the authors wishes, and I'm sorry for that. :icon11:

I promise not to repeat that behavior.

-Ziggy-;2063161']DAMMET' date=' it's my fault! :(

It was I who aided OMAC with advice to help him get CWR2 working. I bear the responsibility (and the infraction?) for the offense, not him. He asked, I quickly answered. My apologies to those if I went against your wishes.

There is a point where being helpful to one is hurtful to others.[/quote']

I have not so much a problem with porting it, I have a problem with the fact that it just have been done without asking at least.

The Islands are made by people from this community exclusively for this Mod in the first place. It would have been nice to ask them for their permission because they spend countless hours on making them.

At least it stays in the 'family'.

Officially? The only ones who can port our content officially are we, and obviously we haven't ported them nor even were asked for an inofficial port.

Anyway, I don't want to make a big drama here but in the future ask before you port our work or use our models somewhere else.