Sign in to follow this  
W0lle

CWR² Demo

Russian community would appreciate RETALIATION campaign. I would put that russian campaign in equal rating as cwc campaign.

RETALIATION campaign non official campaign made community modder`s

RETALIATION campaign the best campaign created by fans of the game

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

Nope, it was made by Codemasters as stated.

developer`s OFP campaign who ? developer -Bohemia Interactive

Codemasters - publisher.Codemasters trademark rights Operation Flashpoint

If you do not know

You didn't understand Cold war crisis and resistance campaigns were made by BIS.Red hammer was made by codemasters.In 1.99 upgrade Red hammer is NOT included.

campaign Red Hammer made by Bistudio(Bohemia Interactive)

No it was not. Codemasters made that campaign and thus it will not be included, no matter how often the same question is asked.

If you want that shoddy campaign that bad, then sit down and convert it yourself.

No it was not. Codemasters made that campaign and thus it will not be included, no matter how often the same question is asked.

If you want that shoddy campaign that bad, then sit down and convert it yourself.

Why be so rude.

I crouch in front of you will not, where you can see my message about a bad campaign,i simply suggested that you told me.

Could you please look into this:

From server RPT:

cwr2\humans\cwr2_soldiers_rus\cwr2_backpack_ru.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape

Why be so rude.

I crouch in front of you will not, where you can see my message about a bad campaign,i simply suggested that you told me.

Well, regardless, here's what you need to know:

We have permission from Bohemia Interactive to convert their OFP IP to ArmA. We do not have similar permission from Codemasters. Codemasters developed and published Red Hammer, therefore the IP is 100% theirs.

A tiny request if I may be so bold: is there any chance someone could send me/upload for download/point me to a DL location for just the campaign/SP missions from CWR2? I managed to install the mod but then I deleted the actual installation file before I realized I hadn't unzipped the campaign/scenarios. >_< Now I don't particularly feel like downloading the whole shebang again just for the campaign/missions.

Thanks!

Regards,

Wolfrug

There is a download for the missions on the first page. The campaigns should not be missing from the packs. Make sure you have installed all of the packs in order and you should have all of the missions present.

Well, regardless, here's what you need to know:

We have permission from Bohemia Interactive to convert their OFP IP to ArmA. We do not have similar permission from Codemasters. Codemasters developed and published Red Hammer, therefore the IP is 100% theirs.

There is a download for the missions on the first page. The campaigns should not be missing from the packs. Make sure you have installed all of the packs in order and you should have all of the missions present.

I understand.

Ðnd when will the full release CWR2?

Never heard of that retaliation campaign, was it really that good?

I always say it's what Red Hammer should have been. :)

For those who like the Warfare gamemode, Gossamer's Warfare will fully support CWR2 within the coming weeks. It was supposed to be ready for the CWR2 demo release, but it didn't get done :)

Hi

Could some one please me the group definitions for this demo please? I want to include them in a script for a mission I am currently working on.

many thanks

From the configs...

[font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2][b][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2]CWR2_USA[/size][/font][/size][/font][/b]
cwr2_RifleSquad_US
[font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2]cwr2_MotorizedSection_US[/size][/font]
[size=2][font=Consolas][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2]cwr2_MechanizedInfantry_M113[/size][/font]
[size=2][font=Consolas][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2]cwr2_M1Platoon[/size][/font]
[size=2][font=Consolas][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2]cwr2_M60Platoon[/size][/font]

[size=2][font=Consolas][b][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2]CWR2_RUS[/size][/font][/size][/font][/b]
[font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2]cwr2_RifleSquad_RUS[/size][/font]
[size=2][font=Consolas][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2]cwr2_MotorizedSection_RUS[/size][/font]
[/size][/font][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2]cwr2_MechanizedInfantry_BMP1[/size][/font]
[size=2][font=Consolas][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2]cwr2_MechanizedInfantry_BMP2[/size][/font]
[size=2][font=Consolas][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2]cwr2_T80Platoon[/size][/font]
[size=2][font=Consolas][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2]cwr2_T72Platoon[/size][/font]

[size=2][font=Consolas][b][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2]CWR2_FIA[/size][/font][/size][/font][/b]
[font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2]cwr2_RifleSquad_FIA[/size][/font]
[size=2][font=Consolas][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2]cwr2_MotorizedSection_FIA[/size][/font]
[size=2][font=Consolas][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2]cwr2_MechanizedInfantry_BMP1[/size][/font]
[size=2][font=Consolas][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2]cwr2_MechanizedInfantry_BMP2[/size][/font]
[size=2][font=Consolas][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2]cwr2_T72Platoon_FIA[/size][/font]
[size=2][font=Consolas][font=Consolas][size=2][font=Consolas][size=2]cwr2_T55Platoon_FIA[/size][/font]

[/size][/font][/font][/size][/size][/font][/font][/size][/size][/font][/font][/size][/size][/font][/font][/size][/size][/font][/font][/size][/size][/font][/font][/size][/size][/font][/font][/size][/size][/font][/font][/size][/size][/font][/font][/size][/size][/font][/font][/size][/size][/font][/font][/size][/size][/font][/font][/size][/size][/font][/font][/size][/size][/font][/font][/size][/size][/font][/size][/font][/size][/font]

Will be there a yoma link? Or at least a link to last stable version, with all patches and hotfixes included.

It isn't updated constantly like ACE. There's only been three releases if I recall correctly. The Demo release, the Patch 1 release, then the hotfix. Nothing else after that for the time. So I don't think one is really -needed- to keep up to date with.

Though an 'All in one' kind of DL link -would- be nice for those just finding it and wanting to DL it. I know it gets confusing trying to get the patch and hotfix added. Forgetting to add one or doing it in the wrong order lol can get confusing.

Full ACE, COWarmod and some others, maybe it's the warmod, making the AI not want to charge.

I'll try vanilla.

Also, AI skill on both sides is 100 and difficulty is regular.

What you could do is just extract the AI stuff out of COwarmod and put it in a separate modfolder. This lets you still experience the juice of COWarmod except without the AI.

OMG, my dream is becomming come true. Will there be any 1.0 full version soon? How far current demo goes? Any sence to install demo now, or wait for the full?

Version 1.0 will be released when it's finished.

The demo includes a campaign composed of a selection of the Cold War Crisis missions on Everon Island, some single player missions, and some multi-player missions, as well as a lot of 1985 era units and weapons.

You can't go wrong with downloading the demo, I don't think. It serves as a good taster for what's coming.

It was pretty good. Give it a go if you've got your old OFP CD lying around (I've got two!). :D

I have four, and three of them are in their plastic GTOY :D

Enough bragging, I have to be blunt, I do not understand the ticket-thingie, so I post my issues here:

Montignac I had to skip by the oh so brilliant next mission cheat becouse it was unplayable. Both AT soliders stopped moving completely, one on his knee, the other standing just beside him. The rest of my squad was just lurking around, doing nothing. The truck drove off without us in it, and nothing happened.

I guess it's due to the town not being fully cleared, but I searched for a LOOOONG time.

Same thing with the mission where the resistance forces should save you. They kill off the baddies, and when finish, they just stand around. Nothing happens, and I tried to sweep the immidiate area without luck. I bet the trigger shoots in when the enemy present=not true, but if so, the area is set to large, it doesn't really need to be very big tbh.

And I have the same AI issue as others have. Don't remember what mission it was, but after clearing a town, it get's overrun, and you are supposed to flee by heading back to the truck and drive off. All of my team started buddy jumping towards the truck, exept the AT who obviously had been issued an order to take out one of the tanks. He never came, and the rest of the team spend ages before reaching the truck. Had to cheat my way through that mission as well.

If there is some way to make the AI understand that the area is clear, it might solve the last issue. And I really don't understand why the AI don't issue a "fall back" command on AT troops. AT troops have been the issue all the time. Some trigger figgeling needs to be done.

Oh, and by the way! Love the fact that you use the old menu from OFP ;)

But finally, I just want to say: Guys... I LOVE you! I have no idea of how many times I've played this campain in OFP, but it's replay value is by far the highest in my over 15 years of gaming. This make it shine again, and I LOVE it! Thank you so much for an awsome effort in bringing back the industries most beutifull pearl. Finally, it's hard to hit something again :P

Version 1.0 will be released when it's finished.

Could you perhaps give an estimate on when it could be released? Any chance this year? Edited by BAXXter

yep, marked....

But it would be nice to get an update. So I can use ladders and doors on Everon.

The missions is not crusial for me, but the island is.

Would love to start up after summer vacation with some nice coop evenings on Everon

When you're talking about people doing very large projects for free in their spare time, then supporting them after they are released, asking when is a little precocious. Peoples' availability depends on a large number of factors, and the project depends on a large number of people. You have the only answer you're liable to get.