Sign in to follow this  
Dhill68

EvolutionSP from Arma converted to Arma2.

ah ok makes sense! thiswas our go at sahrani MP with the woodland and desert camo together

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?p=1604135#post1604135

Any idea why caa1 is missing the strykers, I have been trying to find an old oac addon called oac_show_all_oac_classes_in_editor.pbo to hopefully see if they are actually there or just wrong class mapping via oac... ??

BTW: I played some old evolution games today on a dedicated server, the old evolutionRed and blue V2 on Arma 1....

PS: @BP_bloodScreen.rar is an interesting addon I found on your mission list.....

Edited by Dhill68
added comment

yeah they were the main vehicles used as troop carriers in the SP campaign too

Try it without any mods except the ones included, What is wcr2 mod ??

There are no addons used in my mission except caa1, oac and sti_strykers which is included...

it's cold war rearmed old flashpoint in arma 2

just tryied without mods but it crashes the game before it loads the mission

imma try n work it out

the CAA1 is too big... Is there mission on AA2?

I am preparing an Isla Duala Version but it will be months before its ready for release....

No utes or chernarus version planned, however Takistan etc probably.....

I might even do a lingor version also....

HI

Thanks for doing this mission it was worth the download. It was great to play the old map again. I am having so much fun and yes save, it is not easy.Glad you sorted out the rank progress.

HI

Thanks for doing this mission it was worth the download. It was great to play the old map again. I am having so much fun and yes save, it is not easy.Glad you sorted out the rank progress.

Glad you like the mission, and thanks for the valued feed back. I am up to the 6th city so far with a score of 70000 points and enjoying it very much...

I hope you are aware that the capture officer issue is not fixed, so just shoot him and cop a score penalty until I fix it...

PS: Every once in a while a save game gets corrupted so remember to write down rank and city codes as soon as you get them in case save gets broken....

Also missile cam displays an error message when you get access to AH1Z and fire rockets / missiles... but works non the less..

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

it's cold war rearmed old flashpoint in arma 2

just tryied without mods but it crashes the game before it loads the mission

imma try n work it out

Check your RPT file for some info on what caused the crash,

Arma 2 V1.59 CO required ( combined Ops Arma 2 and Arrowhead expansion )

Crash could be caused by other non BIS islands eg. isladuala, lingor, panthera using their foliage instead of CAA1's - I know brg_africa plants causes issues with CAA1.

try with just caa1 and oac....

Edited by Dhill68
corrected spelling error

missile camera and capture officer both fixed in MP version -

for miscam

take a look at:

miscam

wepcam

Evo_vecinit

init

and for capture officer take a look at

evo_erec

init

objoff

rtobj

capture

submit

and trigger in mission.sqm

good hunting

Hmm, can't start the mission, i get an error "cannot load 'ca\sara\sara.wrp" ?

My OA is vanilla, version 1.59.

Help is appreciated.

thanks,

gam

Hi looks like you have not downloaded caa1 and oac. caa1 is huge so you must use a download manager. Look at post 12 all the info is there. If you play SP it worth downloading caa1.

Thanks Gear-Za,

caa1 and OAC is installed, but i've seen that caa1 is incomplete. Now i've downloaded and added "Sara" but now another file is missing. I'm downloading it right now...

Everything's fine, i've found the problem. It doesn't work with OA, only with A2. It always demanded a "plants" file, another one as that came with caa1.

Everything's fine, i've found the problem. It doesn't work with OA, only with A2. It always demanded a "plants" file, another one as that came with caa1.

I developed and tested on combined OPS 1.59 and I am still playing it, so it does work...

I am up to city 7 with a score of 73000 so far...

Edited by Dhill68
added info

I'm not running CO, i installed OA a year later after A2.

Anyone have any luck getting this installed on a Steam version of Arma2? I can get it to show up in the list, but when you click on it, it takes you back to the menu screen :(

@Cormega: Can't help you here, sorry.

@Dhill68: Great work, thank you. It's still fun playing. :)

I can play the mission and it's fun but i ran into some problems:

-message "Addon aaa1_f_ah6 requires Extended_EventHandlers" pops up before Arma2 is started

-message ".....Quickmap1 / Map.colorOutside not found" (or similar) - the Quickmap is then shown but Spyplanes don't show the enemy objects

-Captured enemy ai doesn't join the group. Sometimes they stay close to the group, some run away and are then killed by my guys. Some of them went to the POW camp but don't go inside.

I'm running A2 with latest patche and use mod-folders. Anything else in the mission is working fine.

I wonder if i'm the only one with this ?

Thanks for your support of one of the greates missions of all time !

cheers,

gam

I can play the mission and it's fun but i ran into some problems:

-message "Addon aaa1_f_ah6 requires Extended_EventHandlers" pops up before Arma2 is started

-message ".....Quickmap1 / Map.colorOutside not found" (or similar) - the Quickmap is then shown but Spyplanes don't show the enemy objects

-Captured enemy ai doesn't join the group. Sometimes they stay close to the group, some run away and are then killed by my guys. Some of them went to the POW camp but don't go inside.

I'm running A2 with latest patche and use mod-folders. Anything else in the mission is working fine.

I wonder if i'm the only one with this ?

Thanks for your support of one of the greates missions of all time !

cheers,

gam

I am aware of the issues you mentioned,

CBA is needed for CAA1

quickmap error message, just ignore the error as it has no effect on mission.

capture issue is being worked on be me when i get spare time...

I am happy those playing my mission are enjoying enjoy it......