Sign in to follow this  
royaltyinexile

Take On Music

Is also used in one of richiespeeds videos

Because of its tempo changes its really nice to listen to while flyin

One thing that I wanted in GTAIV was the ability to listen to live feeds so the player could have internet radio or a live feed from a Police Dept. to play in the game. The player could listen to their favourite radio station while playing or live police radio comms while

There are a number of live feeds from airports all over the world including a few in Washington state. All available feeds can be accessed from this map. This is something that would, in me humble opinion, greatly increase the fun and/or immersion of the sim.

I don't know how feasible or worth it this would be but I just thought I'd put the idea out there.

Edited by Snafu

I'm pretty sure you won't ship anything that's already copyrighted, but I'll probably be playing these from time to time in the cockpit .. ;-)

EvuL5jyCHOw

s5BJXwNeKsQ

6zT4Y-QNdto

pN-hBvrI8KQ

Little Richard - Long Tall Sally,

Played in the "helicopter scene" in the movie Predator.:rolleyes:

Honestly tho, I'd prefer it you had some nice classical sounding music, or something original. If I wanted to listen to songs I already know or liked I would just run pandora/youtube/WMP in the background...

"My Radio" + music fade or something for in-game communications.

Is there even a radio in helicopters anyway:raisebrow:

Back in my Lock on: Modern Air Combat days I was frequently tuning in to classical music, most notable pieces like "The Blue Danube" and certain waltzes by Dmitry Shostakovich (Link @ Grooveshark).

I always imagined this music underlining the daintiness of aircraft. Sometimes even trying to synchronize music and flight, resulting in goosebumps of awe.

But, then again, it might just me playing a game and imagining things to help me leave the real world behind for a short duration.

I hope that is some usable feedback.

I only really listen to Linkin Park and rap music so the in game user radio idea is nice for me

I only really listen to Linkin Park and rap music so the in game user radio idea is nice for me

:raisebrow: lolwat?

Local stations would rock! Maybe there could be some kind of internet radio feed from Seattle.

Otherwise:

LwhVqDGyr4M

NqTuN-35580

Maybe even get inspired by Pilotwings:

yQ-iFMeKCU4

This for sure...

9n4VdpQfGtQ

Some Journey

rfUYuIVbFg0

While doing flight training:

8SIleXsOl2I

After a successful mission on the flight back to helipad

KFfCKy0nKr0

Just no rebecca black.... :pray:

23Cca-7UX-E

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

9idq3B9JyAI

zWOaCSmT1XE

CKM3TSLXh4g

Rock song are good for ArmA2 blowing stuff up flying, however if I am flying without any needs to blow stuff up nor going into hot LZ then I'd like something more relax.

Here is an example of what I would like to have as BGM for TaKOH

ITFyP9b7ius

Edited by 4 IN 1

Just keep it simple :p

Mo9hPeEo6Ps

Or try something completely different :D

(maybe for the pre-flight check)

MK6TXMsvgQg

Radio chatter is nice but usually it's only one track looped so you get used to it very quickly.

IMO that main radio chatter should be splitted into several small tracks, played randomly, mixed with mission related chatter and AI traffic.

Edited by Macadam Cow

Acturally the SimCopter theme is quite similar to my "HEAT" theme:)