Sign in to follow this  
Rigel

Is opflashpoint.org down for good?

Please tell me otherwise. Ive been trying to access the thing for the past month or so. Is the site being rebuilt? Is it gone forever? what about all its contents!? :butbut:

i havent found any other thread on this...but then again i wasnt online much. either way, can anyone shed some light on this pls?

i think you can try flashpoint.filefront.org but yeah its an old site, it wouldn't surprise me if it was down. ofpr.info's been the main drudge of our addon holdings. hopefully this community can go another ten years. i been playing this game since i was nineteen and im thirty now. lol.

Yes it appears that one of the last remaining OFP sites has turned to dust.

Fortunately it can still be reached via the Internet Wayback Machine.

http://web.archive.org/web/20081211173647/http://www.opflashpoint.org/addons.php?v=130

A few downloads I checked still work.

Zulu have u got the COOP missions archive from this site maybe?

Finally on next week i can upload all what i gathered (and u sent me) to my site.

Inc,

I know have some...

Edited by Zulu1

thanks a dozen for that link Zulu1. I had a number of files from that site and was hoping to download the remainder in case this happened. damn shame

looks to be dead and gone, ofp.info is still going luckily.

Unfortunately, OPFlashpoint.org is down for good.

It was my favorite addon site back when I played OFP all the time, still my favorite addon site for OFP, but it is no more...

It was a good site, unlike some others, it wasn't filled with annoying advertisements or pop-ups.