Sign in to follow this  
3dartist

EPIC Warfare x32 CO !Maximum PVP action!!

ok guys thanks for the answers, i will reintegrate Mando back and hope everybody in our community will accept what you said, also the bug with the gear , the one that your ammo doesn't correspond with the weapon, its on both sides, also you are right 3DArtist, i agree with you now.

Thanks for everything and keep supporting this release because its worth it.

This looks great 3dartist! :cool: Thanks for releasing

Nice features and awesome work on the UI from what I see in the screens

Look forward to playing some matches if I can find a NA server

Glad there's more PvP/TvT options for the community!

To prevent people to join with ACE i have enable signature check on a server.

Following addons are signature check allowed on a server:

SERVER SUPPORTED addons!

@CBA 0.7.0 up to 0.7.4.158

@J.S.R.S

@ACE SM

@EliasSound

@VopSound

@HiFi SFX

@D3 Sounds

@SAKU SUN&Light

@TrueUser

@PROPER

@WarFX BC R1.2

Sorry mate I run other mods so that will count me out. You just need to find a way to ban ACE only. Shame that ACE splits the community.

ok, i just tested the nuclear warheads and they have a big problem, no its not that its 450k to buy one, you can change that but they crash server, clients and u know the rest.

Tested couple of time and same result, please advise.

ok, i just tested the nuclear warheads and they have a big problem, no its not that its 450k to buy one, you can change that but they crash server, clients and u know the rest.

Tested couple of time and same result, please advise.

I've removed the MIRV nukes for 3.05.b1 because of instability it causes.

As for regular nukes, they've never crashed me and I don't have a top of the line PC, so I'm not going to be removing them.

If servers do not want SCUDs, there is a parameter to disable them.

Any chance we'll ever get a version of this with AI commanders and squad leaders enabled?

Yeah its called BENNY'S WARFARE !

I can't get Benny's to work. Every time I try to use it, it won't let me build structures when I take over command. The build menu opens and I place the building, resources are subtracted, and then nothing happens. Also, once a commander has been initially selected the voting function won't work. It also doesn't look like the AI squad leaders requisition vehicles in Benny's either, which is something I want them to do. All I really want is a CTI mission that doesn't change all sorts of other crap and just includes all the weapons and vehicles from original Arma2, from OA, from BAF, and PMC. I would be perfectly happy with the vanilla CTI mechanics left in place with just the weapons added. I can't find such a thing anywhere, nor can I seem to acquire the knowledge to add them myself. I'm apparently the only person to ever want such a thing. I've asked for help on other forums with no response before, but any help anyone could offer would be appreciated.

Edited by Zimmerman

Benny's (and all these other variants) are designed to work on a dedi server. Local hosting will nto work properly. Sorry I can't be of more help.

why this mod doesn't want to load on my dedicated server??? Benny's one works fine. EPIC it's just saying 'read from bank' every second and nothing happens...... ???? any ideas???

why this mod doesn't want to load on my dedicated server??? Benny's one works fine. EPIC it's just saying 'read from bank' every second and nothing happens...... ???? any ideas???

Do you have both ArmA 2 & Operation Arrowhead content on your server? I believe this is a combined operations mission.

Do you have both ArmA 2 & Operation Arrowhead content on your server? I believe this is a combined operations mission.

yes i have. im using TA2DST v1.3 tool to load the server..... and server file is arma2oaserver.exe..

Also i tried Your warfare and have the same problem.. 'gun game' of yours working fine...

You must be missing content as it runs fine on my server that runs ArmA 2 CO.

Which gungame maps did you try loading? For example, Try Asawa and Chernogorsk. Do both of them work?

the gun game working fine... only warfare is not... i have arma 2 and oa on server in two separate folders... to run server im using arma2oaserver.exe... is there arma2ocserver.exe???? ... ... lost...

i have arma 2 and arma 2 operation arrowhead in steam folder.. the arma2oaserver.exe file is in arma 2 operation arrowhead..

Edited by noskill

the gun game working fine... only warfare is not... i have arma 2 and oa on server in two separate folders... to run server im using arma2oaserver.exe... is there arma2ocserver.exe???? ... ... lost...

i have arma 2 and arma 2 operation arrowhead in steam folder.. the arma2oaserver.exe file is in arma 2 operation arrowhead..

Check the server logs, one of them should say why the map isn't loading (Missing addon, etc)

Hey, what kind of factory I have to build to be able to spawn the ammo/fuel/repair trucks? Because I can't rearm and repair my jet.

When I go to the units spawn menu I can click on every type of unit (Soldiers/Armored Vehicles/aircrafts...) but the Truck on the bottom. When I click it nothing happens, as if there wasn't such vehicle factory built. Can someone help me?