Sign in to follow this  
3dartist

EPIC Warfare x32 CO !Maximum PVP action!!

!GREAT NEWS PEOPLE!

I`m finally ready to release a modified version of Warfare :)

EPIC Warfare 1.34 x32 !MAXIMUM PVP ACTION! (With hotfixes!!)

http://www.filesonic.com/file/1293257154/EPIC_Warfare_PvP_v1_34_x32_CO.Takistan.pbo

HotFix:

Most of you might have noticed that after purchasing (AAVP, LAV25, BTR90, Shilka, Tunguska) with commander,

vehicles didn`t make any kill at all!They were nothing more than driving targets.

Now they make alot of kills! Thats why i have removed the AI commander slot from UNITS MENU for following vehicles.

-AI Commander removed from UNITS MENU for following vehicles:

(AAVP, BTR90, Shilka, Tunguska, LAV25)

-T90 upgrade moved from AA Upgrade to Tanks Upgrade

Key Notes:

-BRAND NEW user friendly HUD (see pictures)

-No limitations (Maximum Freedom)

-Play the way you want to play!

-Enough money(It`s up to you how you want to spend them,wanna buy a jet from a start and join air battle?,DO IT!!).

-Modified Mando (For Better Look and Balance)

-32 Players SUPPORT!

-The whole gameplay is forwarded towards MAXIMUM FUN & PVP EXPERIENCE

-There is lots more features (Just give mission a try)

Also visit my dedicated server:

Dedicated Server INFO:

Server Name: EPIC WARFARE PVP / !! Arma2 + Arma2OA !! required

Mission: EPIC Warfare Takistan v1.30 !MAXIMUM PVP action!

REQUIRED: Arma 2 original + Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead are MUST HAVE

BattleEye = ON

Stable Server FPS = 46

IP:83.80.173.234

Port:2302

>Type in search word "EPIC" if you are unable to find it by IP and you`ll find server immediately!

>IF you`ll have "connection failed" at first try , just try few times more. 99.9% of all people don`t have any problems with connection.

To prevent people to join with ACE i have enable signature check on a server.

Following addons are signature check allowed on a server:

SERVER SUPPORTED addons!

@CBA 0.7.0 up to 0.7.4.158

@J.S.R.S

@ACE SM

@EliasSound

@VopSound

@HiFi SFX

@D3 Sounds

@SAKU SUN&Light

@TrueUser

@PROPER

@WarFX BC R1.2

Soon i`ll also release a Chernarus verion of a mission :)

IMPORTANT:To avoid oversize of "Equipment menu" in game , you have to set your "Interface size" in video settings to "Very small" :)

See you on server :)

Screens:

arma2oa2011062004433365.th.jpgarma2oa2011062004432439.th.jpgarma2oa2011062004434634.th.jpgarma2oa2011062004435653.th.jpgarma2oa2011062004441645.th.jpg

Edited by 3DArtist
No need to type your title with so many caps

Excellent work on the graphical presentation! Cant say anything else cause i didnt give it a try yet, only saw the provided screenshots right now. Good job!

Is it only for PvP?

You still have AI , to play with , but soon as more players join it becomes an awesome PVP game

You still have AI , to play with , but soon as more players join it becomes an awesome PVP game

So an asocial player like me can use it too? Good :)

Critical Update:

While playing with my friend & other players we have noticed insane amount of bugs in mission, it`s based on GW 3.04b.

-Comm Assets didn`t work

-Spawn bug

-and more

Thats why i have decided to downgrade mission to my last stable release and implement all the new features i`ve created (including hud).

I have checked it and it works just fine :)

EPIC Warfare 1.33 x32 !MAXIMUM PVP ACTION!

http://www.filesonic.com/file/1269821934/EPIC_Warfare_PvP_v1_33_x32_CO.Takistan.pbo

Grats on release 3DArtist !

Have been looking for you on the server :)

:butbut: 16 MB mission file.

i have a feeling there will be several Be kicks when people join a server running this mission. signature timeouts :p

Edited by nuxil

Critical Update:

While playing with my friend & other players we have noticed insane amount of bugs in mission, it`s based on GW 3.04b.

-Comm Assets didn`t work

-Spawn bug

-and more

Thats why i have decided to downgrade mission to my last stable release and implement all the new features i`ve created (including hud).

I have checked it and it works just fine :)

EPIC Warfare 1.33 x32 !MAXIMUM PVP ACTION!

http://www.filesonic.com/file/1269821934/EPIC_Warfare_PvP_v1_33_x32_CO.Takistan.pbo

can u specify these issues? maybe you did something wrong while implementing into your version? I think we played a whole round on the riot server on takistan, and i haven't had any single issue ..commander dropped arty, and so on..

can u specify these issues? maybe you did something wrong while implementing into your version? I think we played a whole round on the riot server on takistan, and i haven't had any single issue ..commander dropped arty, and so on..

I have tried unmodified 3.04b and nothing did work,you need around 10 people on a server before mission starts to get crazy.

I have implemented everything in the same way on older release of EPIC Warfare and no bugs:) everything works just fine.

hm, thats pretty strange..i haven't heard from these issues, afaik riot server is full with players all the time and i got one of the admins on xfire..i'll check it again

why don't you simply remove the whole upgrade menu, that goss put in, Cause there is no use for it anymore. That saves a lot of time..cause everything is available from the start. I don't get the point, why to press 20 buttons , makes no sense

It`s not available from start , i just haven`t found a way to make it all upgraded from start(can`t figure out the values which i need to fill in to make it happend), also later i plan to make a version for some hardcorders , so you`ll need some supply to unlock upgrade,time for upgrade will stay minimal :)

I was playing this on LAN and there's no AI players or AI commander at all.

I was playing this on LAN and there's no AI players or AI commander at all.

It says maximum pvp action right in the title of the thread.

This is exactly the kind of warfare mod I have been looking for, but the problem is I like to play with one friend of mine, and I like to just roam around with him and fight the AIs. We also like to have our AI squad leaders and vehicles and such roaming around the battlefield. When I loaded this up in an LAN by myself, there was no option for an AI commander, nor were there any AI team leaders, nor was there an AI enemy to fight. Does this mod not support AIs like the stock CTI missions do? Because I was under the impression that it did with some of the earlier posts in this thread. Or am I experiencing some kind of bug?

3DArtist there seems to be some bugs here and there and a feature request:

1) when adding main/side/launcher weapons in the gear menu, you will notice that the ammo do not correspond with the weapon.

2) in the upgrade menu on heavy armor it says that it gives t90 and all but it doesn't its just some t72.

3) after disabling the mando scripts i realized that the flares are not working, are they disabled somewhere?

4) Please make a version with no mando missiles the mission size is to large because of the nice GUI but mando and nuclear scuds are not always agreed by players.

Thank you and good job

Edited by lucilk

It says maximum pvp action right in the title of the thread.

true. But read post number 4.

EPIC Warfare 1.34 x32 !MAXIMUM PVP ACTION! (With hotfixes!!)

http://www.filesonic.com/file/1293257154/EPIC_Warfare_PvP_v1_34_x32_CO.Takistan.pbo

HotFix:

Most of you might have noticed that after purchasing (AAVP, LAV25, BTR90, Shilka, Tunguska) with commander,

vehicles didn`t make any kill at all!They were nothing more than driving targets.

Now they make alot of kills! Thats why i have removed the AI commander slot from UNITS MENU for following vehicles.

-AI Commander removed from UNITS MENU for following vehicles:

(AAVP, BTR90, Shilka, Tunguska, LAV25)

-T90 upgrade moved from AA Upgrade to Tanks Upgrade

1. Is this on opfor with the black market weapons?

I'm re-writing the loadouts configs in 3.05 (of GW) so this should be fixed then.

2. Fixed

3. BIS Flares are disabled because mando is not meant to be disabled

4. Mando is going to be staying on gossamer's warfare (and epic warfare is built off of gossamer's warfare right now). If players don't want SCUDs, there's a nice parameter that I put in a while ago which can disable them.

When i mod missions i try to find a balance between reality and arcade(fun). I always try to combine those two to make it fun to play and have a realistic battles.

Pitty that BIS can`t see and find a balance in their stuff between what is fun and what is realism.

The stuff they do is way to HARDCORE or way to ARCADE.

Original A2 locking fire system on aircrafts/choppers is just overtop ARCADE!

Even Battlefield 2 which was arcade , had a way better and much more real Targeting/Lock system on Aircraft/Choppers.

Mando is a in my opinion a perfect balance between Arcade(Easy to maintain) & Hardcore Realism(Targeting/Fire system) for those reasons i`m not planning to remove it from the mission.

Don`t know how to use it , read manuals they are all included in the mission after reading them even grandma would be able to use it.

I understand in the beginning Mando feels like pain in the ass,BUT soon as you get around you`ll felt in love with it , and won`t ever go back to original A2 locking system.

I mentioned "way to HARDCORE" example , ai drives already like shit knows what, but when i enter the tank and take place as commander/gunner i want that AI atleast respond quicker on my commands, if i press "W,A,S,D" i want tank to respond immediately just like in BF2 (you drive the tank by W,A,S,D) and not having delay ,because my driver ai have first to listen to my phrase "TURN LEFT". It should work under following condition:

-To drive tank and fire you need 2 ai`s with you "Driver" ,"Gunner" or "Commander"

-There should be no delay in AI respond to your command "When you press button"

Another example of how it could be balanced between Arcade & Realism.

But ok i went way to offtopic lol.

Mando is BEST targeting/fire system i`ve ever seen in games.

Edited by 3DArtist