Sign in to follow this  
thesun

Czech Air Force addon

CZECH AIR FORCE ADDON V0.1

Hello folks, I bring you the CzAF addon which for now contains just three reskins for original ArmA2 helicopters. I plan to add some more units later on when the time permits. First on to-do list is L-159.

Content:

- Mi-35

- Mi-35 Tiger meet camo

- Mi-17

Classes:

acr_mi35

acr_mi35_tiger

acr_mi17

Helicopters can be found under BLUFOR->ACR->AIR or EMPTY->AIR.

All of them use flares to counter AA missiles and czech pilots from OA.

Recomended to use with SABRE's retexed czech soldiers (http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?game=1&cat=addons&id=1473)

In case someone would want to use the textures on other original models the paths are as follows:

Mi-35

"\acr_air\mi35\data\mi24ext_CO.paa"

"\acr_air\mi35\data\mi24v_002_co.paa"

Mi-35 Tiger meet

"\acr_air\mi35\data\mi24ext2_CO.paa"

"\acr_air\mi35\data\mi24v_002_co.paa"

Mi-17

"\acr_air\mi17\data\body_CO.paa"

"\acr_air\mi17\data\det_co.paa"

Credits:

Author - TheSun

Required version:

Know issues:

- pilots with desert camo

- some parts do not match the camouflage pattern because of the UV mapping

Download (13MB):

Gamefront

Edisk.cz

ArmedAssault.info

Armaholic

Screenshots:

scrn1b.th.jpg scrn2g.th.jpg scrn3i.th.jpg

Edited by TheSun

great retextures, would like to see more vehicles :)

Thanks for comments and download links gents. I hope i¨ll be able to add something soon.

I'm totally ok with more czech units in ArmA! :D

Thanks for this, very professional texture work from the screenshots.

If you don't mind telling us: Hows the AÄŒR2 mod coming along? Is this a prequel for the mod or a completely different project? :)

I decided to release the mod in separate packs which will be smaller at the beginning so i'll be able to focus more on new stuff rather than try to finish it all at once. You can expect weapon and vehicle packs at some point too.

I decided to release the mod in separate packs which will be smaller at the beginning so i'll be able to focus more on new stuff rather than try to finish it all at once. You can expect weapon and vehicle packs at some point too.

:yay: That's great news! :yay:

so, something slightly similiar to rapid release cycles of popular web browsers these days (more addon packs in a shorter time rather than waiting a long time for the full thing)? Good idea.

Good luck with the new stuff, can't wait to play around with more czech equipment.

Thank TheSun, it's a great addon. I like to see that the developing on ACR2 is continuing. Can you tell me what variants of units you plan to release later (desert camouflage, etc.) ?

For some time the original ones and Sabre's woodland retexes will have to do. Since this project is mostly a one man show and i've never worked with soldier models I'd rather focus on the stuff i know (vehicles etc. and add them later. If someone would want to lend me a hand I'd be really happy.

For some time the original ones and Sabre's woodland retexes will have to do. Since this project is mostly a one man show and i've never worked with soldier models I'd rather focus on the stuff i know (vehicles etc. and add them later. If someone would want to lend me a hand I'd be really happy.

I'd like help you but my experience with making addons isn't so large and I don't know if I will be useful.

Great stuff, Sun. My hat's off to your abilities as they look really good. Mind bottling and selling an extract of your skills for those of us who are less-fortunate to take and hopefully improve ourselves? I could use a few bottles myself, or better make it a few cases. ;)

Thanks again for the sweet release (ok that does sound a bit....weird, lol)

No problem. I might do exactly that :)

Can you make a Torch/Flashlight and a Flare Gun too? Handy piece of kit. Maybe a CamoNet that can change colour to blend in to protect downed pilots too? Most wanted.A GPS that can link a Route for a Pick-up to a helicopter aswell.

I want to Request new Police cars with the type of Light Bars that one find on Crown LAPD cars.Some Swedish,Norweigan and Danish Police and Ambulanse too,please!;)

Maybe one thing noone is thinking about:Is it maybe posseble to make the soldiers weight reflect on how fast they can turn aswell? To make them turn and move a little somewhat in "slowmotion" too?

Edited by John1000