Sign in to follow this  
Anticept

Domination help and configuration

Since Xeno has resigned from development and asked for his threads to be closed, I've been unable to locate any help documentation on what the mission parameters do, nor can I find a way of saving them. I vaguely recall seeing a page once about creating a config file which will overwrite the default values in domination, but I've never been able to find it again.

What do I need to do to change the default parameters of each domination mission, and what do each of them do? (I know what most do, some I am confused about)

Edited by Anticept

The mission parameters are found in the description.ext file in the domination mission folder, once you have made your changes, you can save the description file and now you don't have to change them every single time you want to play.

by the way here is a link to the domination post:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=75257

Edited by captclay5

Yeah I have his domi posts. Issue is, he deleted all domi related material on dev-haven, and if there is anything in that thread of important, it will take me a week to sort through all of the posts. A lot of what I know about domination is by experimentation, as I never found any thorough documentation on it.

and if there is anything in that thread of important, it will take me a week to sort through all of the posts.

there is a button called search this thread top right of screen, that will prove valuable.