Sign in to follow this  
riouken

R.S.L.O.: Riouken's Selectable Load Outs - User Configurable

Weapon kit restrictions still are none functioning. Need to be able to set a list array of everything in the box. If its not in the list the player can not load it. Still possible to load weapons from RH even if there not on the server. Even tryed to limit regular Arma weapons with just a single weapon in the .hpp and i was still able to load any arma 2 weapon even when it was not in the list. Yes i have it set up correctly. It just does not work. Also when you get that feature of RSLO functioning properly can you set it up as a master list or can 1 group have everything in the box in its list so it can only pull whats on the server?

Edited by Cytreen

Is there a way to disable the view distance slider serverside?

No, you can disable to whole addon server side by not declaring the {RSLO_Auth_Mission} var. If you do not declare that as true in your mission, it disables the addon, but I did not include separate disables for each feature.

Bummer. I love the weapons loadout feature, but on a TvT I want everyone to have the same fixed view distance so one person doesn't have a decided advantage.

Its an easy feature request, if you give me till the weekend I will release a new version, with the ability to turn off each feature.

OK thanks!

Also I have noticed that when a player dies they lose the RSLO menu after respawn. Am I missing something I need to add to the syntex?

RSLO 2.3 Release:

Changes:

-Can now disable View distance and Terrain Detail independently.

Use these two variables in the mission init to disable Either the View Distance or Terrain Detail

RSLO_DIS_VD = true;
RSLO_DIS_TER = true;

If set to True then the option will will be disabled for the player.

Download:

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/RLW1VKD3/RSLO_Release_2.3.zip_links

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

OK thanks!

Also I have noticed that when a player dies they lose the RSLO menu after respawn. Am I missing something I need to add to the syntex?

You just have to add the option on an object in your mission if you wish to use RSLO later in the mission:

If you wish to use the more advanced features place the RSLO folder included with the download into your base mission folder then:

To add the Loadout Actions to an object paste this in the init line of the object(ammobox for example):

_rsloaa = [this] execVM "RSLO\RSLO_addaction.sqf";

there is a folder included with the download (RSLO) is the folder name. Just put that in your mission folder and then put that code in the objects init

So yeah, tell me when you combine this with your "rMSG"!! Thanks :o