Sign in to follow this  
danny96

Will you buy ARMAIII?

Will you buy ARMA III?  

623 members have voted

1. 1. Will you buy ARMA III?

• Of course and even all DLC's & Expansions for It!
    • Yes I will!
    • I don't know I want to see more informations about It first
    • No!

I think its safe to say that if you go on Arma forums you tend to be the kind of fan that likes it enough to buy it. Then there is 10% who dont have a powerful enough computer, then there is the 1% that wont buy it over a specific complaint. This poll is probably not representative of the average gamer. Else it would sell like 50 million.

Water looks fine to me, I live 4 blocks from the Pacific ocean.

Sorry, what's the pacific ocean has to do with arma 3? we talking about mediterranean sea here.

if BI realy introduce this crappy fictional unites instead of stuff which you find on real world battlefields i dont gonna spent one cent for that game

if BI realy introduce this crappy fictional unites instead of stuff which you find on real world battlefields i dont gonna spent one cent for that game

thats just plain daft, you know that people will create new units, you'll be playing your favourite afghan/iraqi maps withing a few months of release.

So what if the game come with future models, who cares, I'll still be playijg WWII era addons in the new engine.

and someone will no doubt port the whole of arma2 :)

11 people voted no! Why? What's the problem with this very exciting and what looks like an almost beautiful experience people?

you know that people will create new units, you'll be playing your favourite afghan/iraqi maps withing a few months of release.

So what if the game come with future models, who cares, I'll still be playijg WWII era addons in the new engine.

and someone will no doubt port the whole of arma2 :)

ok that's a point

So will I :)

As soon as the words 'near (and I do emphasize 'near') future setting' are mentioned, the forums come to life with dozens of modern setting fan/fagboys, who are upset because near future apparently isn't modern, and units that are within grasp by today's standards of technology exist there. Sucks.

Community: WE WANT NEW

Developers: We're giving you something new

Community: BWAAH NEW SUCKS YOU SUCK I'M NOT BUYING UUR GAIMZ BWAHAHA

And then the community goes masturbating to being a commando.

It's coming our around BF3 so maybe

BF3 - October 25, 2011

A3 - summer 2012 (Q2-Q3)

what?

Sorry, what's the pacific ocean has to do with arma 3? we talking about mediterranean sea here.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showpost.php?p=1959099&postcount=228

and

http://forums.bistudio.com/showpost.php?p=1958814&postcount=226

There is no single shade of blue for oceans including the Pacific

I've been up and down the coast from Seattle to Alaska and up

to the Arctic ocean... Many shades of blue and tinges of green (Algae)

http://www.webexhibits.org/causesofcolor/5B.html

Edited by jblackrupert

After adding Merkava and Tavor :) this question Will you buy ARMA III? Become rhetorical question! Sure I will :)

As soon as the words 'near (and I do emphasize 'near') future setting' are mentioned, the forums come to life with dozens of modern setting fan/fagboys, who are upset because near future apparently isn't modern, and units that are within grasp by today's standards of technology exist there. Sucks.

I think a better word would be contemporary, since i still see "modern" used to refer to WW1 technology, because at the time, well, it was modern...

After adding Merkava and Tavor :) this question Will you buy ARMA III? Become rhetorical question! Sure I will :)

Of all the features confirmed until now, the presence of assets like Merkava and Tavor is maybe the less significant imo, since they are just models, but good to know.

Certainly the purchase! All games from these developers delivered a lot of pleasure and previous deleted only after an exit of the following arma. I do not doubt that arma 3 becomes excellent game.

Of course. I'm currently in the process of getting a new system just for ArmA III haha.

14 people clearly have laptops :p

Hi,

14 people clearly have laptops :p

It's automatic these days...

When someone is not, or do not think like you, there always a way to denigrate, laugh at him.

Frankly, this attitude is bad, and not far from: ''You are stupid and ignorant.''

No I voted NO and I dont have a laptop...

CPU: INTEL CORE 2 DUO E8400 3.00g/1333/6M/S775

MB: S775 ASUS P5Q SE P45 PCIE

HDRIVE: SATA2 250.0 SEAGATE 7200.10 16M ST3250410AS

SIMM: 2x (KINGSTON KVR 800MHZ DDR2 NO-ECC 4096MB KIT)

CRDVIDEO: ASUS PCIE GF9 EN9800GT MATRIX 512M BOX

CRDSOUND: C LABS SOUNDBLASTER AUDIGY SE OEM

OPSYS: MS-WIN VISTA HOME PREM X64

Thank you!

-Luc-

Hi,

It's automatic these days...

When someone is not, or do not think like you, there always a way to denigrate, laugh at him.

Frankly, this attitude is bad, and not far from: ''You are stupid and ignorant.''

No I voted NO and I dont have a laptop...

Wow cool down that was simply humourous :rolleyes:

Edited by ProfTournesol

Mind's well be a laptop as far as Arma3's concerned as that e8400 wouldn't cut it anyways.

Hi,

Wow cool down that was simply humourous :rolleyes:

You know, people's attitude was very bad for several days.

The member who did not join the majority view have been treated any names.

We do not joke with respect ...

As you can read in the comment after you... there is always something negative.

I'm just asking for more respect between membres, that's all. :confused:

Thank,

-Luc-

Sounds like your a little oversensitive there mate :)

Arma 3 has steep requirements no doubt so I'm sorry if thats part of whats preventing you from considering it.

If not and your so adamant against buying it -why post here after a definitive no?

See those threads down below Take On and Ground Of Pound? I doubt I'd buy either so I generally don't post down there and certainly wouldn't waste my time by keep explaining to people why I'm not going to buy them.

Hi,

Sounds like your a little oversensitive there mate :)

Arma 3 has steep requirements no doubt so I'm sorry if thats part of whats preventing you from considering it.

If not and your so adamant against buying it -why post here after a definitive no?

See those threads down below Take On and Ground Of Pound? I doubt I'd buy either so I generally don't post down there and certainly wouldn't waste my time by keep explaining to people why I'm not going to buy them.

Because I like BIS and their games...

I think it's important that people can express themselves without fear of being ridiculed...

I'm with BIS since the begining, I wont stop follow them because they choose a new direction.

I just want more mature discussion between members.

Otherwise a forum is much less useful and beneficial.

Thank you,

-Luc-