Sign in to follow this  
ArmAriffic

I got baned for hacking

On the ArmA2Life server, I DO NOT HACK and I play on that server every day how do I get un-banned?:mad::mad::mad:

EDIT: After I got banned it said to appeal on TS, I could not connect

Edited by ArmAriffic

google is your friend

ts3.arma2life.com:9987

get on there and ask for an admin (usually tagged [A2L], not the case for all of them though). same thing happened to a squaddie of mine and they were happy to hear him out and unban him. sometimes the admin controls glitch out at the begining of a new game and shows some players to have $400,000+ when they have only just started.

I keep getting an Error: Failed to connect on TS

Edited by ArmAriffic

I had a similar thing happen on the Hull_Creature and Blood4Odin server. I think a BattleEye installation problem caused it after I tried to update it manually [via the BattleEye website].

Blood4odin said I was hacking which is complete and utter rubbish. I am the same as you....feel a bit gyped. Ohh well, it is only their server I can't play on, touble is there are not many Insurgency servers in Australia which is a game I like to play.

I can understand the philosophy as I have seen hackers in game and it totally kills it for everyone. Servers must get the bans correct though else it is unfair and frustrating for genuine players.

I have sent an email, perhaps they will lift the ban for me? thats all I can suggest to you Armariffic, email the host and they will need to clear your Guid from the ban list.

Thanks

Rough Knight