Sign in to follow this  
theavonlady

Combat medic!

I was about to say it could be cool from the tactical viewpoint, if the hard part was extracting the soldiers, but no, i just saw the screenshots.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USSoldier11B @ May 22 2002,13:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You're gonna get me stabbed by my gf. tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

tounge.gif Watch your sixes! tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> tounge.gif Watch your sixes! tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I'd rather watch her six. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USSoldier11B @ May 22 2002,13:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> tounge.gif Watch your sixes! tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I'd rather watch her six. tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Just remember, she may have contracted out the job. wow.gif

Next big thing, after train simulator: "combat medic".

Look forward to "Grocery Store Simulator" coming this fall!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (WKK Gimbal @ May 22 2002,15:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Look forward to "Grocery Store Simulator" coming this fall!<span id='postcolor'>

Oooooooooooh!!!

Forget coupons at home: -200 points

Get caught squeezing sliced bread: -40 points

Pick up pitted olives on 3-4-2 price sale: +60 points

Knock down stacked goods: - 80 points

Compare expiry dates on milk: +70 points

Missing entries on shopping list: -30 points

Buy Haagen Daaz for yourself: +50 points

I want this!

i remember playing some DOS surgery game, the guy had kidneystones and i took out his appendix biggrin.gif so sorry

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (WKK Gimbal @ May 22 2002,14:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Next big thing, after train simulator: "combat medic".

Look forward to "Grocery Store Simulator" coming this fall!<span id='postcolor'>

Here in Germany thousands of braindeads played "Moorhuhn", why no "Grocery Store Simulator" ?!?

I`m sure it would be sold out pretty soon wink.gif

unique challenges like deciding between fish or chicken and the bonus level of ketchup or catsup coming soon!

Working on prescription counter and 1-hour photo lab corner addons right now!

Isn't there a Fast Food Tycoon game out, i've seen somewhere? Also those firemen games, where you get to put out the fires. I dunno, but that Train Simulator games seem kinda boring, like, what could go wrong on a train? biggrin.gif

This combat medic looks kinda budgety. Last budget game I got was Vietnam: Black Ops, a crappy FPS where I don't think the AI ever fired the first shot at me.

-=Die Alive=-

well umm

you can floor it in the mountains and fly off the side into a river, or you can run full speed into a barricade, etc