Sign in to follow this  
sick1

[CAMP] SEAL Team 6 DEVGRU

Sorry for the long absence, School was rough this year. I'm off for summer so i'll be updating all the campaigns.

Sorry for the long absence, School was rough this year. I'm off for summer so i'll be updating all the campaigns.

Awesome news, since i got kinda late in arma, i missed all of your campaigns, looking forward to playing them. Welcome back!

Great news, welcome back and enjoy the summer break! Any plans on making some new content in addition to releasing updates?

Thanks guys. It turns out i have alot of work to do because the latest beta patches broke UPS mon so i have to take that out and replace it in each mission. That is going to take a long time but i'll get it done. Once i fix all the campaigns i'm going to start working on a campaign for Arma 3. ;)

Sick1, take a look at garrison script too. Brilliant in villages and for random patrolling. I run ups on too.

I'll take a look. It seems like the beta patches broke mondo missiles too. I recommend not using betas with my campaigns only the 1.62 release. Any body know why the recent beta as caused so many problems?

I noticed the first post is updated --- "SEAL Team Six 4 for OA will be uploaded within a couple of hours for Vanilla and Ace" does this means you're already done updating that campaign, and it's playable, or did i misunderstood?

Hey Sick1!

I really liked all your arma 2 missions! Thanks for that!

What about arma 3?

Sick1 your campaing is way better than the stock campaing IMO. Keep up the good work!

I'd like to point some bugs

Mission Under their skin:

On the most SE objetive to mark, there is an officer inside the bunker and allways shot blowing up stealth.

Mission A New War:

You can't equip SOFLAM before starting mission. Had to take them both manually using RPG to keep advancing

And one more. During every FOB mission:

Commander allways spins while talking to you lol

Hope to see a new campaing like this one. Really liked it from start to end!

Thanks for the update down loading now. Good to see that you take care of your campaigns notwithstanding the bulk immigrated to ArmA 3. Keep it up.

Regards

I just want to thank you for all that you do. I played your campaigns and re-played many times! As many have noted, and are much better than the original Bohermia! And thank you for still worrying and udate old ones!

But the download link not working...

Filedropper link for DEVGRU v5.0 is unfortunately down... if someone has it, can you reupload it somewhere?

It would be a great shame if this perfect campaign is lost in internet dust. Armaholic has last versin 4.0

Sick1, could you please consider porting your missions to A3?