Sign in to follow this  
sick1

[CAMP] SEAL Team 6 DEVGRU

It doesnt start. No error messages or anything. I select the campaign and select start, then nothing. it sits there till CO stops working.

Hey guys I'm back. I'll start cookin up some fixes here pretty soon, just let me know what you want. ;)

Hey guys I'm back. I'll start cookin up some fixes here pretty soon, just let me know what you want. ;)

Seal team six 1, 2 and 3 campaigns to be updated.

Dude, welcome back!

Looking forward to any new works coming out from you! ( I hope )

Seal team six 1, 2 and 3 campaigns to be updated.

And by updated we also mean: Tweak the amount of enemys to compensate for better AI (especially with Addons like ASR; TPWC)

And by updated we also mean: Tweak the amount of enemys to compensate for better AI (especially with Addons like ASR; TPWC)

A full upgrade is needed!

I have just started the SEAL Team DEVGRU campaign and really like it so far!

Some feedback:

The cutscene with the SCUDs firing is well made, because the rockets don't go off simultanously but

with shifted.

One critic point: There were 8 SCUDs but more than 8 impacts in the sequence.

Edit:

And who the hell has to place beacons manually?

Edited by DaMan3

I TOTALLY DISAGREE with that.

I think it's you people who must adapt to the mission, not the mission maker who will.

Do you imagine how any different version of the campaign SICK1 would release then? if every guy who uses a different set (ie: first guy is using Zeus, the second one ASR, the third one TPW+ASR, the fourth one TWP only etc...)

What must be updated are major bugs (like the indestructible C130).

I TOTALLY DISAGREE with that.

I think it's you people who must adapt to the mission, not the mission maker who will.

Do you imagine how any different version of the campaign SICK1 would release then? if every guy who uses a different set (ie: first guy is using Zeus, the second one ASR, the third one TPW+ASR, the fourth one TWP only etc...)

What must be updated are major bugs (like the indestructible C130).

It´s not only about mods. The AI has improved significatly since the first campaign was released. Mission authors had to use great numbers of enemys to make missions difficult, that is no longer the case.

One question, what is the song that starts playing immediately after you have inserted with the helicopter in the mission

near Naygul Valley where you have to find the former general?

Hey Sick, just reading through your descriptions and noticed that Campaigns 1-3 are said to use Panthera in the Key Features list but Namalsk is listed in the Required Addons list instead. Just thought I'd mention it incase it was a mistake.

I just sarted the ST6-devgru and it is great so far (I have finished the first mission). I am at the FOB and wish to proceed with an optional mission. My question is (and apologies in advance if it sounds asbolutely stupid) how do I get my teammates to join me and leave the FOB together as a team?

My question is (and apologies in advance if it sounds asbolutely stupid) how do I get my teammates to join me and leave the FOB together as a team?

What's keeping you from doing it in the first place? Is something barring you from gathering your units? What's the situation.

I just sarted the ST6-devgru and it is great so far (I have finished the first mission). I am at the FOB and wish to proceed with an optional mission. My question is (and apologies in advance if it sounds asbolutely stupid) how do I get my teammates to join me and leave the FOB together as a team?

Normally they should join you automatically once you accepted the side mission and when you get close to your team. If I recall correctly . . . than your team should join you and follow you before boarding the chopper. It's a long time ago I played this campaign but I've never had any problems with units not joining or following me.

cheers

Edited by nettrucker

Finished it, great work.

You go to them and then there is an action menu entry.

thank i got it. It was that the action menu entry works at some particular point. Solved now. Thanx

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

I believe the missing laser designator in the first mission in takistan should be on the top of your list. Thank you

Ambush Convoy

Does anyone know about at time is the convoy scheduled to pass from the ambush point? I am there since 4:45 to 5:15 and nothing shows up

First of all I want to congratulate the top notch work on this campaign. The details, voice over, overall design is really great! My first thought are it's better even than the original Arma 2 campaings!

I've played through the first mission and thought it's to good to play alone with the AI. I see theres in option to host the campaign at it works for mission 1.

My question is, how to host the campaign for the next missions? With mission FOB I can only join as spector and the other slots are unavailable. Is there already a full coop version available or maybe the pure missions?

Please let me know and thanks again for you great work.

I have the following problem which I dont know if there is particular to this campaign or an AI problem in general. Teammates refuse to follow me through the entrace of areas sourrounded by walls or fences (mostly camps) when there is an raised wooden bar at the entrance. Any ideas?

I can't play Seal Team Six 4 ... After the intro it shows... "You cannot play\edit this mission; it is depended on downloadable content that has been deleted.Ard_ACU_INF1"

What is this? What i did it wrong?

Edited by bboy

Check required Addons m8, I would say ur missing one

Well... i can play all other campaigns... Including Soldiers of Valor... only this one no...

I just checked and you have this error earlier with Soldiers of valor campaign (you solved that problem-post from 7-25-2012).

This error is from Tf86 Navy seals pack, what version of this addon you have. Check if you run this campaign with this addon.

I just checked and you have this error earlier with Soldiers of valor campaign (you solved that problem-post from 7-25-2012).

This error is from Tf86 Navy seals pack, what version of this addon you have. Check if you run this campaign with this addon.

Well... i made mistake... ;) I didn't had problem with Soldiers of Valor... i just wrote in the wrong thread... Sorry... ;) But how to check which addon i run? And where to download right addon?