Sign in to follow this  
sick1

[CAMP] SEAL Team 6 DEVGRU

Hey guys, I'm currently working on a update that will add some new features. I will also look into the problems you are having. Please tak in mind that the betas are not a goo option to run with my campaign, they may contain bugs not linked to it. I'll try to release a new version tonight.

Hi Sick1

I'm running ArmA CO vanilla latest ufficial patch. No addons apart from the required ones.

The only thing I've done in the meantime was patching ArmA II to version 1.10. In any case after reload I can switch to teamleader but I can't perform any action like getting out of the vehicle. The action menu is not responding anymore.

Outstanding job SICK1, love the campaign, going to try out the ACE version tomorrow.

First time playing video here:

w89Ibgi0jko

Edited by ranger1979

there is some problem in mission "one for the books". it doesnt work the support from the cia when you complete the mission at fob yhe mission before. in the same fob mission, where u have to steal the suv, the air taxi desnt work. keep playing :D

there is some problem in mission "one for the books". it doesnt work the support from the cia when you complete the mission at fob yhe mission before. in the same fob mission, where u have to steal the suv, the air taxi desnt work. keep playing :D

Had the same problem on that mission. I just took an HUMVVE and went there on roadways and finished the mission.:D

cheers

Nice video ranger1979;) I noticed you are playing with radio disabled. You're missing alot of the story that way. @nettrucker, I fixed the hello in the next update.

Thanks Sick1.

I'll gonna restart "Seek and destroy" from scratch to be able to move on.

Thanks for this outstanding campaign.

cheers

@Sick I am in the mission where you are ehind that lovely minigun.

Ther are a few things you could improve

Make Fuel Trucks, Ammo crates and SCUDS blow up faster. I need to shoot really long on those things to let them blow up. Make Scuds blow up in a huge Fireball

One more bug.

Last Mission when I entered the masion and the "We have to stop him talk comes up"

Suddenly an immortal enemy Pilot appeared outside the main door. I had to use smoke before entering the mansion to not get shot by him.

It was a great campaign. Thanks!

@up

I have the same bug.

I circled the building, on the other side and the pilot was not immortal in front of the building, but he stand in the middle of the lobby and I killed him with one shot with no problems :).

I put a whole clip into him and he still shot me...

Yeh i know if that enemy Pilot is outside the main door he is immortal. :)

Hey guys, I'm currently working on a update that will add some new features. I will also look into the problems you are having. Please tak in mind that the betas are not a goo option to run with my campaign, they may contain bugs not linked to it. I'll try to release a new version tonight.

Will that update be adding in the coop compatibility? Myself and a few friends are waiting for that before we have a go at the campaign.

Nice video ranger1979;) I noticed you are playing with radio disabled. You're missing alot of the story that way. @nettrucker, I fixed the hello in the next update.

I did not even realize I had radio disabled, I will try again with enabled, thx.

@Tonci87, I will fix that.

@Naserve, I've never played coop, so I have a few questions. How do you play a coop mission? Has anybody tried to play the campaign coop yet? Were there any bugs encountered while playing the campaign coop? I'll try to get a coop version out when I know I fixed any problems.

UPDATE

Vanilla

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20507023/DevgruV2_0_7z

Ace version

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20508391/DevgruV2_0ACE_7z

V 2.0 Changelog

1. Fixed no transport on FOB 4.

2. Added seal tags.

3. Removed old Air support script and added the Mando console which never breaks and kicks ass.

4. Changed some load outs.

5. Added the BAF and PMC weapons.

6. Added markers that appear on seals that die so you can rummage them for gear if needed.

7. Fixed more spelling errors;)

8. Made sure the pilot in M9 doesn't leave helo.

9. various other fixes I can't remember.

The ACE version contains all of the updates from the current vanilla version.

Edited by Sick1

@Tonci87, I will fix that.

@Naserve, I've never played coop, so I have a few questions. How do you play a coop mission? Has anybody tried to play the campaign coop yet? Were there any bugs encountered while playing the campaign coop? I'll try to get a coop version out when I know I fixed any problems.

Well whenever you hit an autosave it seems to set everyone other than the host into the hosts perspective. If a person connects mid mission it seems to fire some triggers like the bombs to clear the trees on mission 1.

As for how do you play it coop when you go to campaigns you hit host instead of play.

The FDF mod campaign had it set up so all triggers fired off of the group leaders character and it seemed to work pretty well.

Sick your campaigns seem to already work in multiplayer. The only thing is whatever happens when the game autosaves and it puts all players in the view of the first player or host. That just needs to be changed or removed...

Also it would be great to see ACE wounds if you make an MP version of the campaign :)

But if you don't add that I'll edit it and add it.

I just recently upgraded from 1.2.7 to 2.0(ACE). Is there any reason why I can no longer use the ACE ruck pack system and weapons on the back? The buttons are still there, but they're not longer enabled.

3. Removed old Air support script and added the Mando console which never breaks and kicks ass.

Also, is there a guide somewhere on how to use the Mando support model?

Thanks.

Edited by RSharpe

Hey Sick1, anyway to make a coop/mp friendly version, would be awesome, the friendly AI give me fits alot of the time.

I just recently upgraded from 1.2.7 to 2.0(ACE). Is there any reason why I can no longer use the ACE ruck pack system and weapons on the back? The buttons are still there, but they're not longer enabled.

confirm

Hey Sick1, anyway to make a coop/mp friendly version, would be awesome, the friendly AI give me fits alot of the time.

Yeah ... just played "One for Books" mission. Getting the squad and elder's daughter all sorted out for transport back to the village was like herding cats. Driver's who won't stay in formation (compact column) on a straight road, squad members who get lost on the way to their assigned vehicle and when they get there won't get into assigned vehicles etc. I had to select team member as the daughter to get her to the transportation quickly. Man, she walks slow in that mu-mu.

Edited by MissionCreep