Sign in to follow this  
sick1

[CAMP] SEAL Team 6 DEVGRU

I don't have the RH pistol mags either in the mission briefs :/ I click on the guns, but no mags are added, and I don't see them when I scroll through the menu. The A2 and OA pistols all have mags.

me too!

works only the beretta form the RH pack

@ gorilla100, are you sure you are nor running ACE?

@ Sig, yeah I don't no why, but after awhile sometimes it won't let you place a maker for the CAS. I'll look into a work around to this or ask the creator of the script. Also you might want to try a AI mod to enhance your soldier. There's no way to make them smarter than they currently are.

@Sokka, sounds like your desert mercs addon for OA is either not installed properly or not there at all. Double check that all mods are installed. You should see them running on the menu screen.

@seelix, Thanks for the bug report. I will look into each of them. Most of the problems you listed seem to be BIS issues that I have had in others missions. Also that ammo crate is put there just in-case you failed to take out the chopper pilots and need some aa.

@ Agamennone, hopefully thi will be fixed in the next update.

@ everyone, thanks so much for playing and providing me with feed back. I will take everyone's suggestions into consideration. You should know that no game-breaking bugs have been found yet, so you should have an enjoyable gaming experience.

at the first mission just before the team is suposet to exit the helo i get the message you broke the roe when still in in the helo and no shots fired?

Thanks for the fast response Sick1! You were indeed correct: I had installed that particular addon ass-backwards :o

Hey guys, I will be releasing what should be a final patch either early this morning or afternoon. The patch will fix a bunch of things I noticed on my second play. Please understand that the current version does not contain any game breaking bugs, so please keep playing;) Also the Ace version will be released with the update.

p.s. using WARFX makes this campaign pretty damn awesome. The jdams look amazing.

Also you might want to try a AI mod to enhance your soldier. There's no way to make them smarter than they currently are

Sick1, can you recommend a TOP AI mod by any chance?

You know what I did Sig, I just lowered the enemy AI difficulty in the options menu. This made my seals act more efficient. I don't use any AI mods, but you should wait for the Ace version and play that. Ace make single-player pretty amazing.

Also I'm thinking about replacing the tier one units with Dave Garry's rangers, because they have Boonie hat guys that don't loose their head gear when using NVGs. What do you guys think?

Lock up at "Friend in Need" after I decline side-mission and continue main mission after the first mission ("First Contact"). I'm using V1.1, only the recommended mods.

Edited by MissionCreep

Also I'm thinking about replacing the tier one units with Dave Garry's rangers, because they have Boonie hat guys that don't loose their head gear when using NVGs. What do you guys think?

Give it a go, if that's what they wear in reality. I'm downloading some AI mods, Warmod is one. They're all listed at the top of the ArmA 2 & OA - ADDONS & MODS: COMPLETE page.

The fast air option for this team should be an option throughout all the missions, and gives the option for the player whether to use it or not. It is possible to include LGB for laser designator?

This is the best campaign in the Arma 2 series. :yay:

I have a strange bug report.

During FOB that occurs after "Under their skin", I go report in to JSOC. First I got this script error:

Error in expression <l4) then {selectPlayer specter;};

tskObj2 setTaskState "SUCCEEDED";

cutRs>

Error position: <tskObj2 setTaskState "SUCCEEDED";

cutRs>

Error Undefined variable in expression: tskobj2

File Campaigns\devgru_cmp\missions\FOB3.isladuala\end.sqf, line 13

Link to 83a6b009 (Obj-214,29:9) not released

and then while Hastings is speaking, the scene fades to black and "A new war" is loaded. I never get the option to continue campaign or do a CIA mission.

That occurred the first 2 times that I tried it. On the 3rd attempt, it is playing normal with no errors. I reverted the mission again, no problem on the 4th attempt.

Well just in case it happens to anyone else, that's my report :)

Arma is a very strange game sometimes. I think maybe it craps out every once and awhile and stuff like that happens.

I have installed ACE and now the save work, but when i load a save the game

lock.Why?

To all the players not having magazines for the RH pistol packs, you need delete your old arma 2 RH pack and download the new one for OA. Here is the link. http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=12800

@ gorilla100 that reminds me of an issue with ACE.

The update will be out soon. Uploading now.

I hope my saves will still work after the patch.:butbut:

Well,to come back to some bug reports.

I played yesterday another hours,but overall everything was fine.

Mission Halo Jump :

An enemy who already got killed,respawn a couple seconds later at the same place but dont do anything.You can stand right in front of him and nothing happens.

This happened to me two times now in this mission and at two different places.

In both situations an enemy soldier were standing at a fireplace , got shot. But iam sure this is very BIS related. :rolleyes:

Visit searchboard and seizure (Side Mission) :

Everything just went fine.And i really like that helo transport script !

A new war (Seals in Iraq) :

This mission was frakking awesome !

CAS was unbelievable fun. :D

A frogmans best friend :

Was kinda movie feeling.I really enjoy'd it. Thanks.

So 'til now no more reports from me.

I will move on in the campaign later that day,and hopefully will find nothing more. :o

Thanks seelix! Just so you know those aren't the mission names, just captions for the pictures. The mission names can be found in the campaign menu.

Of course !;)

But it was much easier for me to keep an overview for every mission i played.

Lock up at "Friend in Need" after I decline side-mission and continue main mission after the first mission ("First Contact"). I'm using V1.1, only the recommended mods.

Same for me :(

edit: locks up, no matter if I decline side mission or not

edit: seems i missed an addon (thought I had bb already) :p

Edited by @ST

Hey guys, I will be releasing what should be a final patch either early this morning or afternoon. The patch will fix a bunch of things I noticed on my second play. Please understand that the current version does not contain any game breaking bugs, so please keep playing;) Also the Ace version will be released with the update.

p.s. using WARFX makes this campaign pretty damn awesome. The jdams look amazing.

Will the ACE release feature Coop or will that be coming at a later time?

UPDATE

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20447502/DevgruV1_2_7z

V1.2 changelog

1. Added NVGs to SEALs in all missions.

2. Fixed missing audio in a few missions.

3. Optimized Airstikes.

4. Fixed Reaver's character voice.

5. Changed SEALs in last mission so they can use OA backpacks.

6. Fixed missing c4 in M9.

7. Fixed random pilots walking around in mM2.

8. Added SAVEGAME to all FOB missions.

9. Fixed bug in M8 that cause the SEALs to engage specter after helo ride.

10. Fixed wrong texture files for signs at the prison in M8.

11. Fixed helicopter transport for M7.

12. Fixed HVT sometimes getting stuck in build in mission M7.

13. Added Molatian and Afrenian planes to all missions, along with attack choppers.

14. And a few other bugs I can't think of.

Have fun. ACE version is going to take a little longer due to the editing i need to do in each mission for the music volume. Also coop will be after the ACE version.

Thanks for this update.

7. Fixed random pilots walking around in mM2.

Forgot to tell about it. :D

Awesome I'm downloading now!

Just a few bugs I noticed with v1.1, not sure if you fixed em for 1.2:

In both FOB missions before and after "A New War" mission, I was en route in the helo when the mission was completed and the game moved on...

I assume the targets killed themselves somehow. Both times while I was one my way to kill em.

I have played just one couple missions,and i have a question

Will there any mission,where can i, the Ropes use ?:D ecause i think they are so f*ckin cool,:cool:

Sorry for my bad english...

Karatekid i didn't get any of that, but I'm glad you are liking my campaign. ;)