Sign in to follow this  
sick1

[CAMP] SEAL Team 6 DEVGRU

@Muahaha, you can play it with ACE, but the music volume will be screwed up in some parts. The fadesound command does not work in ACE, since the ACE Devs don't want it to be single player compatible. Not game breaking, but it kinda kills the atmosphere I created.

Edited by Sick1

Yeah, ACE has tons of awesome features that would greatly enhance SP, but sadly they don't support it. Thus its hard for us single player devs to guarantee ACE support in return :(

cool. no worries, i can live with it. Thanks for the campaign, seems that it's going to be another must play campaign from the feedbacks gathered.

Really good campaing!

one question, why you choose to dont use the TF86 seals? there is some problem with the headgear when you use the NVG

Edited by Agamennone

thanks Agamennone. I love the TF86 seals, but they are not OA compatible.

Are you going to update your older missions now?

Let him first polish this, together with an ACE Version

I play v1.1 so far finished 2 main mission and first secundary mission. I play with all needed and optional addons +jsrs sound mod.

So far no bugs errors. I think you forget to add magazines to all pistols from rh pack, probably in all missions if you make copy/paste description.ext. In description you have some weapans count =150 :) but thats no big deal. Great campaign :) thanks for making it.

Are you sure tom3kb? I double checked and the RH pistols have mags. Lets figure out what happening here. Is their a weapon limit in the description.ext? And yes I will make an ACE version to be out soon. You can play the game with ace, just turn the music down a little.

I don't have the RH pistol mags either in the mission briefs :/ I click on the guns, but no mags are added, and I don't see them when I scroll through the menu. The A2 and OA pistols all have mags.

@sick1

I checked once more few main missions using campaign cheat and im sure: i dont have magazines for all pistols from rh pack in briefing of all missions. I have magazines for all pistols from arma 2 and OA. I checked my addon version its 1.02. Then i checked all yours description files and you add these magazines for that files.

That strange and i dont know whay there are no mags in game?

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

Maybe like you write it is limit of weapons/magazines you can add to description.ext i dont know.

In some cases you added 50-150 pices of one weapon and it be enough if you add 5 - 1for every member of squad, but i dont know if that help. Maybe someone will know solution for this little problem. This is no big problem, i think we dont use pistols to much in this game. And your campaign is super :)

Sick1, this has to be one of the best Campaigns I have played.....awesome!!!! The only thing I would have changed is to use AD_Duke's Helo's.

Thanks guys! I'd love to know how far you have gotten, what you like/dislike, and what you would like me to change.

Sick1 in mission Friend in need

wenn im should find CIA agent in possible location in Ruins of dashe i find 5-8 walking us pilots, in next possible location sector 077979 another 3 pilots-bug ?

then i accomplish secundary mission in FOB so in mission Under their skin i should have 2x jdam strike but mission starts and im jump from plane, land on ground and in action menu

---------- Post added at 03:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 AM ----------

I dont have this 2x jdam airstrikes possible bug ?

---------- Post added at 03:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 AM ----------

I like that you made that secundary missions wenn you are in FOB, but those mission are maybe little to short and they have only 1 objectiv. I know that they are only as a bonus wenn i finish this mission i have that air support in next main campaign mission. But you always can add 1-2 quick objectiv destroy somthing aa/mortar battery or few fuel tracks, eliminate patrol/oficer, nothing big.

---------- Post added at 03:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 AM ----------

I know you work very hard and long to make that campaign and its only little idea/sugestion.

So far i like whole campaign and i think you dont have to change anything :)

That's pretty weird tom3kb, are you using Ace or SLX? Thanks for the suggestions. The reason why you only have one objective, is that each side mission has 4 possible locations to add replayability. If i added other objective, it would have taken forever to create.

No i dont use slx or ace, i have jsrs sound mod on, few @folders with units for others campaigns and @cba maybe that last one do something. Or in this mission i have 2x apache support i call them 1 time so even if choppers whare destroyed it should by 4 pilots ?, but mission ends with no problem :).

About fob missions i understand, you have absolute right dont change nothing here.

Very nice job Sick1 but i have a problem finding any NVG in the fob crates for my teammates when i choose to wait for the night in the sidemissions, specter is the only one who got nvg.

Oh and javelin ammo is missing too i quess.

or is just me using ACE?

No, you're right. I'll add them to the crates in the next update thanks! I do think that the Javelin is a one shot deal when using ACE, so no ammo.

Sick1, I'm having a problem with the mission Seek & Destroy. I have used fast air to take out the tanks and to turn the camps into disarray.

But after a while, I can not access the f35, even though it comes up in the options, I cant plot with the cross to where i want to drop my bomb.

Any thoughts and has anyone else had this problem?

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 10:46 PM ----------

The response time of these devgru soldiers are very slow at spotting the enemy. Most of the time they're getting shot with stealth on.

Can you tighten up the response time on these?

Hello!

I have encountered a strange problem in the campaign: After ive finished the first mission and the subsequent sidemission, I cannot start the "Friend in Need" mission at all. Either after finishing the sidemission or skipping it via talking to my superior, I get moved to the mission selection window of the campaing and the only options for "Friend in Need" are "Continue" and "Back". Clicking on "Continue" will result in the game freezing and becoming unresponsive: I have to ctrl-alt-del to quit. I have given it a decent time. This has only happened to me once before: after crashing during Seal Team Six 4 mission K-Bar this happened after trying to restart it. That mission too had only the options "continue" and "back" this problem redownloading the campaign didnt solve it. I've never made a campaing though so I dont really know what kind of indication those options can be, and I am still pretty oblivious to missionmaking outside the editor. Hoping to be continuing the campaing soon! Oh and I only have mods that are required by the campaing :) I don't wish to waste anyones time so if Im doing something obviously wrong I ask all to show mercy to the noob :D

The campaigns I've played from you are some of the best around :) Good luck!

At first i would like to say ,that this campaign is hell of awesome shit. I give this a 10/10 !

I really enjoyed all of the missions.

I stopped the first run after 1.1 were uploaded,so i began a secon run.

While playing the first time i noticed some bugs here and there,and i thought it would be a great idea to write em all down and post them in here.

:deal:

1. Before first mission,you land with the chopper and drive to the JSOC. The voice of the driver who brings you up there is much to quiet.

2. First Mission : When you take a car,gunner doesn't shoot until you disembark the vehicle.

Also hostage dont follow as long as in crouch position.

She have to stand up.

3. Voice of the Commander in the JSOC is pretty low and slowing down a bit in briefing to "overwhelming firepower".

Sounds like his batteries are empty. :D

4. First side Mission "overwhelming firepower" were fine.

I just took a boat and arty'd the compound with the boatlauncher from the distance.:rolleyes:

5. Mission "Friend in need".

When you are in the chopper at the beginning and you order your squad a new formation before jumping off,

the camera like freeze.

Mission goes on,but the camera doesnt move anymore.

Nor when switching to external view. This happen also in

other missions when sitting in a helo and changing the squad formation.

Another thing is,sometimes,like this time in this mission a player/AI doesn't follow any orders anymore. Also loosing the action menu via mouse wheel.

It happened to me two times now,and in both situations i had a autosave splitseconds before.

Situation here was,a squad member got hit.I draft him to a secure corner and had the options menu activated to drag him down.

In that moment i had a autosave and after that he was unable to stand up or anything.Even after i switched manually.Also the action menu was gone.

The fix here was to shoot the AI in the leg with an sidearm,so he didnt die.So i was able to revive him again.

Everything was back to normal after that.

Oh,and on grid 054976, in the middle of nowhere is a US rocket/ammo box on the ground.

Between "take out helipads" and "secure base" markers.

Why exactly ?:scratchchin::razz:

6. Mission Seal Sniper (Side mission)

Got 8 recruitments with me and all were fine.:yay:

At the moment i will start "Halo Jump".

More reports coming up,if i can sort some out.