Sign in to follow this  
sick1

[CAMP] SEAL Team 6 DEVGRU

Great, there goes my free time... haha awesome man congrats on release! Downloading NOW!

As said before ... don't load anything but the listed mods. A lot of things - ZeusAI, SLX, CBA, ACE etc tend to mess up the Seal Team 6 campaigns. These campaigns currently load as "Hosted" MP, but the storylines are not designed around MP. You could lock up or find yourself morphing into another player as in-game events in the missions are triggered.

I never saw errors, so far, and I always run showscripterrors on. I have the latest RH mods, blastcore, jarhead sounds, and actually several unrelated addons (mostly aircraft). So that's good, not running CBA or any AI mods. I will report anything if I do see it.

This is definitely one of the most impressive campaigns for ARMA 2 Sick1 you are very talented and should work in the gaming industry. Thank you for your hard and great work.

:icon_dj:

Will test without CBA (but imho it shouldn't make a big difference). :)

Btw doesn't Isla Duala require GLT Myke's addon which require CBA?

No the island update is an all in one package i believe that doesn't require any other mods.

The mission where you take out the scuds. When you board the chopper to take you to the safe house, the mission crashes everytime.

The mods I'm using are WarFX, Sound of anders, Fire&smoke & Extra effects. They are the only SFX mods running.

Any thoughts?

(I can play with regular settings now Sick1)

I'll look into that sig. Also I figured out that th nil being overwritten was being caused by the generate fire script. So i can take out the fires, but then the atmosphere will suck.

try to replace nil = xxxxxxx to this = xxxxxxx it works for me atleast.

We'll just have to create our own. I did notice after loading the first mission the second time on regular that the fire in the wooded areal was not there.

I did 203 a truck and the whole area went up after five mins. Stuff was blowing up all over the place.

Thats atmosphere!

(You could include the SFX mods that I listed?)

thanks sweguy96! works like a charm. I'll be working on a update today.

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

@ Sig can you post you RPT file?

@ Sig can you post you RPT file?

Sorry what is RPT file:confused:confused:

For you guys using Ace, Fademusic and Fadesound commands do not work, so the music will be loud in certain situations. Until this is fixed I would wait before playing. I was working on a ACE release, but I'm going to postpone it until they fix the fad command.

Loving it thus far!

The optional missions are brilliant! You've done so much with this campaign BIS should take notes ;) hehe

So far so good, no problems except you didn't put any pistol magazines in the gear selection from the briefing menu. You have all the guns, just no ammo for em ;) The Glock 17 and 1911 from A2/OA have mags, but none of the RH pistols.

Sick I'm having no noticable issues with ACE so far. I played the first mission start to finish with ACE on and I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary except:

In the beginning of the first mission after we witness the bad guys murdering civilians in the village and are denied permission to engage, about 10-15 massive explosions occur between the hilltop I'm observing from and the village. It looked like GBUs being dropped in rapid succession in a line between the two locations. This happened right as a friend joined back into a co-op slot that he had been in before the auto-save issue I mentioned above, so the two may be related.

Yeah MacScottie, I have not updated the campaign to feature coop yet, so you might see wired things happen. Also those bombs were intentionally dropped to clear the trees so you can observe the town. It happens while you are in the chopper.

One thing I don't understand about those side mission supports, it say you can have support in the mission after the 'side mission' like 2x JDAMs but I don't get any support in the 'real' missions.

what mission are you on sweguy96? You get the support via action menu. Sometimes the support is available at mission start, other times it is available at certain checkpoint within the mission.

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

Damn I'm sorry guys the side missions are ass backwards. If you skip the mission you get the support, if you do it you get nothing. i will release an update within the hour which fixes this and a few other problems.

So thats why, because I'm on mission 5 "under their skin" or something like that. Well the I can wait.

Yeah MacScottie, I have not updated the campaign to feature coop yet, so you might see wired things happen. Also those bombs were intentionally dropped to clear the trees so you can observe the town. It happens while you are in the chopper.

Ah interesting. Must have bugged out somehow because I was trying to play multiplayer because it didn't happen until I was up on the hilltop.

I've been refreshing for the past 20 minutes, but Gamefront keeps telling me:

The file you are looking for seems to be unavailable at the moment. Please come back later.
Edited by TheRev709