Sign in to follow this  
theavonlady

Codemasters officially announces ofp for xbox!

Moving to news discussion....

But wasnt this like really old news already? confused.gif

I really thought CM already made an official press announcement on OFP XBox...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sith @ May 22 2002,11:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">But wasnt this like really old news already?  confused.gif

I really thought CM already made an official press announcement on OFP XBox...<span id='postcolor'>

On April 16, CM issued this announcement about Resistance being incorporated into OFP Xbox as well but today they issued a separate official press kit on Xbox.

Don't you know? tounge.gif

Avonlady you do take every change to post links to you site dont you tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Speeeedy @ May 22 2002,12:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Avonlady you do take every change to post links to you site dont you tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Well, I was going to post it on CNN but I forgot the password.

Hmm am I missing something? It looks exactly the same as it does on my PC, where's the advanced graphics? confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ May 22 2002,12:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hmm am I missing something? It looks exactly the same as it does on my PC, where's the advanced graphics?  confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

indeed, the leaves on the trees are the old ones. With the improved graphics it looks alot better.

It looks way worse than it does on my PC!!! Can't XBOX handle the graphics or something?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Postduifje @ May 22 2002,13:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">indeed, the leaves on the trees are the old ones. With the improved graphics it looks alot better.<span id='postcolor'>

I believe you're mixing something up here.

The new improved folliage in OFP Resistance will only be available on the new island. The old islands will have the same resolutions and textures, albeit may BIS did an elementary amount of tweaking to improve the graphics interface.