Sign in to follow this  
Isawyou

operation flashpoint zombie mod scripting problem

hello everybody!!

can someone help me to make a simple bite by a zombie make a human death after x time like the infection is done. and he resurrect like a zombie?

also, to break the fact if he go to the medic!!!!!!

thanks!!!

Hnmmmmmmnnmmm ... I think it isn't possible. Infection yes, but player ressuretion didn't possible. You can make something like as this I saying:

First make zombies and player, when done. Create a trigger and in trigger condition wrote this: !(Alive player). In trigger activation write [this] exec "End.sqs";

End.sqs

cuttext ["You have benn bited.","BLACK"]

~3

END=true (END is trigger with condition: END, and with activation: forceend and end #1 option.

After that make a next mission and set player as zombie side.

Only don't remember gblAllTargets command.

cya

hi,

hello everybody!!

can someone help me to make a simple bite by a zombie make a human death after x time like the infection is done. and he resurrect like a zombie?

also, to break the fact if he go to the medic!!!!!!

thanks!!!

You should use pep zombies addon there's infection and resurection scripts performing exactly what you want. Just drop infection and resurection games logics in your mission. Not sure everything works as intented on dedicated server environment but in SP it should work.

link: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=92126&highlight=pep+zombies

Readme has every info you need to use the addon properly.

cya.

Nikiller.

Edited by Nikiller

thanks but maybe because of bad language;

this script; when do the first trigger. I don't know how to make the second:

what did you mean by

END=true (END is trigger with condition: END, and with activation: forceend and end #1 option.

is this script for bites??

because you don't understand me about resurrect, I was talking about resurrecting a dead as zombie. (I had it with exec initresurrect, now I'm talking about bites)

thanks

---------- Post added at 00:21 ---------- Previous post was at 23:01 ----------

hi,

You should use pep zombies addon there's infection and resurection scripts performing exactly what you want. Just drop infection and resurection games logics in your mission. Not sure everything works as intented on dedicated server environment but in SP it should work.

link: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=92126&highlight=pep+zombies

Readme has every info you need to use the addon properly.

cya.

Nikiller.

thank you very much I'am so happy!!

but only the infection doesn't work for the others, only the player;

how can I fix this???:j:

---------- Post added at 01:23 ---------- Previous post was at 00:21 ----------

sorry I thought that work!!

infection doesn't work; how to make the infection work to get the antidote for me and others???:(

hi,

sorry I thought that work!!

infection doesn't work; how to make the infection work to get the antidote for me and others???:(

I think the infection works only for players not AIs if I remember well. If you want to make it works as intented you must open pepzombies.pbo and make the script AI compatible. You can also make the mission MP and play it with some friends.

Maybe you should read the readme to understand how things work, I know it seems to be a stupid advice but believe me it helps ;).

I made a demo for pepzombies addons with infection working and some other features. SP/MP compatible.

Howto: init_zombies.sqs, type_zombie.sqf and type animal.sqf are the only files you need to edit. Open the folder zombie and edit _alltargetlist variable in init_zombie.sqs with the name of the group(s) you want to be attacked by zombies in the demo it is grp1 and grp2 but you can change. You can stop zombie spawning by using nik_stop_spawn=true; publicVariable "nik_stop_spawn". Don't forget to name your playable units with p1,p2,p3... and so on or edit nik_players array.

There's some feature in the mission like a blood and a vomit effect and lag free spawning system and some other nice stuffs like custom sounds but i'm too lazy to list everything.

NB: antidote is in the ammo crate at start.

Mission is simple RUN AND SURVIVE!!!

ho and BTW don't forget to credit me if you use my scripts in your mission, thank you ;).

DEMO LINK

last version of pepzombies.pbo is needed avaible here: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthrea...ht=pep+zombies

cya.

Nikiller.

Edited by Nikiller
added demo link

hi,

I think the infection works only for players not AIs if I remember well. If you want to make it works as intented you must open pepzombies.pbo and make the script AI compatible. You can also make the mission MP and play it with some friends.

Maybe you should read the readme to understand how things work, I know it seems to be a stupid advice but believe me it helps ;).

I made a demo for pepzombies addons with infection working and some other features. SP/MP compatible.

Howto: init_zombies.sqs, type_zombie.sqf and type animal.sqf are the only files you need to edit. Open the folder zombie and edit _alltargetlist variable in init_zombie.sqs with the name of the group(s) you want to be attacked by zombies in the demo it is grp1 and grp2 but you can change. You can stop zombie spawning by using nik_stop_spawn=true; publicVariable "nik_stop_spawn". Don't forget to name your playable units with p1,p2,p3... and so on or edit nik_players array.

There's some feature in the mission like a blood and a vomit effect and lag free spawning system and some other nice stuffs like custom sounds but i'm too lazy to list everything.

NB: antidote is in the ammo crate at start.

Mission is simple RUN AND SURVIVE!!!

ho and BTW don't forget to credit me if you use my scripts in your mission, thank you ;).

DEMO LINK

last version of pepzombies.pbo is needed avaible here: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthrea...ht=pep+zombies

cya.

Nikiller.

it's truly awsome in the mission.sqm... that work fine but the ai no!!

and do you mean that I have to unpack pbo and repack it with the new files??

and rename the group whenever I want to edit missions!!

it's the true horror for me!!!!!!!!!!!:butbut:(because I put always a trigger with gblalltargets = thislist and hat work fine)

((it's not stupid to advice me to read the readme, because it seems hard to understand command script and I'm weak to script this game. it's so hard...

how do you learn... better not answer me!!!))

---------- Post added at 18:56 ---------- Previous post was at 18:21 ----------

maybe a trigger can activate the ai???

heeelp is there someone? I'm waiting, I want to play a game like I was wanna to play it...:rolleyes:

Edited by Isawyou

hi,

I checked the addon scripts and it delfinitively doesn't work for AI only for player even if you use trigger or whatever trick you want.

If you want to make it work for AI you have to open pepzombie, change the following scripts:

- checkantidote.sqs

- zantidote.sqs

- zinfection.sqs

and repbo pepzombies.

Even if you manage to change those scripts you will have to order your AI to take the antidote via command menu (f key-6-select action) it means that you will have to babysitt them everytimes they're infected. Moreover, I'm not sure it will work (not tested) AI will have to accept to perform action via command menu and I really don't know how the addAction works with AI.

You should maybe make a custom infection script especially for AI. Something like addAction "treat infected" visible by the player or make the AI take antidote by themself (fake).

If you want to make this kind of stuffs there's no secret you have to work and learn I suggest you to start from here http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Main_Page.

good luck.

cya.

Nikiller.

Edited by Nikiller
added scripts name and link to wiki page

it's seems difficult, no I think that's easy... it's me who's lazy...

can make one files for me. I will apreciate,

from your script I will understand quick and fast...

THIS is the file zinfzction.sqs

@gblInitDone==1

infectionactive=true

infectedman=objNull

infectedme=false

? !(local player): exit

[] exec "\pepzombies\checkantidote.sqs"

#loop

infectedme=false

@ !(isNull infectedman)

? !(infectedman==player): infectedman=objNull; goto "loop"

infectedman=objNull

infectedme=true

#infectionloop

~gblinfectionwait

? !(alive player): goto "loop"

? !(infectedme): goto "loop"

titlecut ["","black in",1]

_rasound = random 4

_rasound = _rasound - (_rasound) mod 1

? (_rasound==0): player say "pep_pain1";

? (_rasound==1): player say "pep_pain2";

? (_rasound==2): player say "pep_pain3";

? (_rasound==3): player say "pep_pain4";

player setdammage (getdammage player + glbinfectionstrength)

titlecut ["","black in",1]

~gblinfectionwait

goto "infectionloop"

exit

I have to change (infectedman==player)??

---------- Post added at 12:04 ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 ----------

help me! without you I can do anything!!

make me those three script:bounce3:

you will make me so happy!!

and thank you for all!!!

Edited by Isawyou

---------- Post added at 14:30 ---------- Previous post was at 14:13 ----------

[/color]wahoo!!! that work!!!

if I change infectedme with infectedman. and delete the black in; and sounds;

so help me more!! and thanks!

Edited by Isawyou

why people complicate things, why dr pepper don't release before doing this beatiful act...

zgas.sqs, zinfection.sqs, checkantidote.sqs, zantidote.sqs

with changing the infectedme with infectedman.

and the player with another name of ai.

everything work!!!

only the sound and the screen stay the same!:j:

also I don't have always to rename.

a way to script a infectedman==gblalltargets or infectedman==thislist

or something like that.

to don't be a babysitt to order the ai to heal him self, I don't know how???

so help me!!!

---------- Post added at 17:25 ---------- Previous post was at 16:48 ----------

yes, sound and black screen;

one script for me and for ai separated by exit.

but doen't work??

---------- Post added at 17:49 ---------- Previous post was at 17:25 ----------

you're never here!!

I stay alltheday to wait:confused:

please help me!!

I'm lost

okey! I abandon the zombies mods.

do you know how to make a units attacks you (east) like their targets and follow you where you are and try to kill you and you are escaping all over the map.

because I see the in mp missions about flags that it always back after 30 s

or 60 s; is there a way to make a true fight by seeking a flag anywhere for the death member for a player and ai.

and of course, if you got the flag, you are a target for all east without having to see you!!

because it's stupid if there's not what I'm saying. for the game and for who made it. they make me angry:mad:

the "seek and destroy" is not enough...