Sign in to follow this  
[frl]myke

Want a T-Shirt? Yes, please!

Hi all, I found the plain ArmA III T-shirt design to be just a bit bland, so I added on another BIS Arma III picture that I thought went well, and edited it a little so the "borders" of the picture wouldn't be so sharp against the background color of the shirt. So here it goes the link! Tell me what you Think! :p

edit: nvm wont work :(

Edited by BobcatBob

I was eating. Then I stopped. :|

Arma III

It's good. I believe most people wearing this shirt will agree with me

That site does need a

I think BIS should add *insert feature/faction/etc* to *insert game in development or DLC*. I believe most *insert group who would obviously agree* would agree with me.

generator. To quote CMD.

Myke;2063406']My fav would be:

"ArmA III

requires Brain 2.1"

:D

^this

Arma should be advertised as a thinking mans game where proper tactics are just as important, or even more important than shooting skills

The problem with that arises that everyone thinks their game requires more brain.

Allow me to quote an ordinary CoD-bashing fuckfest:

"Wanna play CoD? -No, I'm gonna play Battlefield, that actually requires some skill and smart teamwork."

Allow me to quote your typical overzealous rivet counter:

"Battlefield and CoD are actually pretty decent games. -Shut up you dick-brained moron, you don't even think when you play those games, you little shit."

But still, that's a hilarious slogan and I support it all the way :yay:

i was going to order one. but only a arma3 logo in the front is a bit boring. i tried to cutomize the backside by using the arma3 cover art. but that just looked stupid.

if someone has some cool a3 artwork which is suted on the back. share them

Hey Mods why don't we make a sticky thread for a T-shirt design contest. The top 5 would be submitted to BIS for review. Of course you'd have to see if they would even entertain the idea. There are some pretty talented artists on here.

:bounce3:

Hey Mods why don't we make a sticky thread for a T-shirt design contest. The top 5 would be submitted to BIS for review. Of course you'd have to see if they would even entertain the idea. There are some pretty talented artists on here.

:bounce3:

Nice Idea!

Well, I went and bought a mug. Coffee tastes better knowing I am holding what may potentially be the best game ever's logo in my hand. :D

afdnn.jpg

Like GTA's Hot Coffee?

tip: use OFP post-mortem quotes[God, how a miss them in Arma2 :/] as text src and low-res Arma2 screenshots as backgrounds -)

p.s.

can't wait to see General Guba hat or Victor Troshka combat trousers in sales -)