Sign in to follow this  
[frl]myke

Want a T-Shirt? Yes, please!

I want 2 XL - and 2 L

colours, Black, Grey, Blue and Green. thanks!

hmm, if they're gonna be in digital camouflage I'am in :D

actually, I'll take dog tags too:cool:

pink-digital-ar-15-eotech-magpul-t-pod.jpg?w=497&h=200

Now Dog-Tags would be awesome! I always wanted to have some!

Arma merchandise would be a really great idea.

I'd love a T-Shirts ins S or M.

I think Caps, Dogtags with the Arma logo would sell pretty well too.

But most importantly, Poster size maps of the official arma maps.

Edited by Atin

Shirts are always a cool idea. Here's an example what out team uses:

b_majica.jpg

I'm still waiting for the Arma 2 merch lol

BIS would make $$ off this. And I think its safe to say we'd all buy stuff.

I'm still waiting for the Arma 2 merch lol

BIS would make $$ off this. And I think its safe to say we'd all buy stuff.

I've already promised myself i'm getting the max version of A3 if they do release different versions with extra goodies...an A3 shirt would be the icing on the cake/

I would by a Arma 3 backpack, jacket, t-shirt, cap, shoes :O and so on. They could start there own clothing business.

How about... ARMA airsoft materials and ARMA camo (with an ARMA 2 logo on it near your shoulders or something like that). ARMA posters, ARMA pens :D, ARMA belt, ARMA remote control heli, ARMA remote control planes, ARMA remote control Humvee, Tanks, etc... maybe even ARMA keyboards and mouse, ARMA drinking cups, ARMA blanket :D, ARMA pillow, ARMA toothbrush :D, ARMA skinned Ipod Screen Protector thing xD

Lol all this merchandising reminds me of Princess Robot Bubble Gum.

OH and put me down for one of those T-shits.

Myke;1951785']noted?

NOTED????

evidence from the cz magazine images, BIS employees only get one postit note each. if theres any room on that note left, i also would like a Tshirt... bubblegum flavoured with the optional fairy wings for when i want to HALO run around the house.

How about... ARMA airsoft materials and ARMA camo (with an ARMA 2 logo on it near your shoulders or something like that). ARMA posters, ARMA pens :D, ARMA belt, ARMA remote control heli, ARMA remote control planes, ARMA remote control Humvee, Tanks, etc... maybe even ARMA keyboards and mouse, ARMA drinking cups, ARMA blanket :D, ARMA pillow, ARMA toothbrush :D, ARMA skinned Ipod Screen Protector thing xD

Arma computer cases, arma bed spreads, arma bumper stickers, arma coffee mugs, arma firefox personas, arma phone decals, arma car decals, arma blankets, arma paintball league, arma lunch boxes, and if you buy all the above you get a pc that will guarantee at least 50 fps at all times of gameplay :D

How about a toaster that puts the Arma 3 logo on bread?

That would be quite epic actually.

Whats great is that you get the feeling that BIS devs are sitting at their computers laughing their arses off that we want the shirts more than the game, and they might think about doing it because so many people want one :D

Edited by Innomadic

Oh guys, I just remembered: with Arma1 box I got a t-shirt in a bundle. Box has been bought in Praha CZ, JCZ stores or something like that, kind of a special edition ;) its an olive shirt with arma logo on the chest. I still wear it ;)

Oh guys, I just remembered: with Arma1 box I got a t-shirt in a bundle. Box has been bought in Praha CZ, JCZ stores or something like that, kind of a special edition ;) its an olive shirt with arma logo on the chest. I still wear it ;)

do you experience JIP problems when you put it on?

Any red chains or yellow chains? wait, now i want Red or Yellow chains that can break

Lol all this merchandising reminds me of Princess Robot Bubble Gum.

OH and put me down for one of those T-shits.

Princess Robot Bubble Gum is awesome! I wish there were more Episodes in the game....

Our?

*ripping clothes off and looking for a sticker that says "Property of BI Forum"*

:eek:

Don't even think of asking for pics of this action. Believe me, there are things in this world you don't wanna see. :D

And yes, this is "your" GLT Myke who made those Personas.