Sign in to follow this  
jgbtl292

Arma3 - content pack chace Bi-sudio - army packs

you will play with your own army in country contest on multiplayer on lemnos ?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. you will play with your own army in country contest on multiplayer on lemnos ?

• yes i will complette country army dlc
    • yes i will complette country army dlc 2012 timeline
    • no i need not
    • mabye

Well that's the best part about it, if Australia or any other country doesn't have a part in A3, then won't it be nice for a Storyline and a Map to be made along with an opposing force included into a expansion or DLC? Yea they might not have a part in what Happening in the current Island of where A3 is taking place but somewhere else is a difference story. The only down side is that I don't see BIS including a new complete opposing force just to introduce one army.

They said that some forces from ARMA II will be present didn't they. But even still they could just have the opposing army be invading somewhere else and have the Aus forces be apart of it. Since war isn't about sheer numbers anymore (well sheer numbers do help) they could easily what the opposing arma trying to take some other place for tactical reasons.

They said that some forces from ARMA II will be present didn't they.

Was this really said? If so this is great news for me. But do we know if its confirmed? :confused:

well we are making the Greek army for ArmA2 with some friends, we ll see how it turns out.

Was this really said? If so this is great news for me. But do we know if its confirmed? :confused:

Well...it IS Armaverse...CDF were in Takistan, so not really out of the question.

Depends how the addons look and what they bring to the table equipmentwise i say. If done great (like BAF DLC) then sure, but it doesnt matter at all from what country i'm from tbh.

That said, personally i find the Germans in ArmA2 rather boring, the US plain ugly (digital gtfo!) leaving me only with BAF or other community addons to play with (Duala factions mmmh!) :D

Edited by ])rStrangelove

)rStrangelove;1956203']Depends how the addons look and what they bring to the table equipmentwise i say. If done great (like BAF DLC) then sure' date=' but it doesnt matter at all from what country i'm from tbh.

That said, personally i find the Germans in ArmA2 rather boring, the US plain ugly (digital gtfo!) leaving me only with BAF or other community addons to play with (Duala factions mmmh!) :D[/quote']

I'd love to use Germans more, love the G36 in ACE.

)rStrangelove;1956203']Depends how the addons look and what they bring to the table equipmentwise i say. If done great (like BAF DLC) then sure' date=' but it doesnt matter at all from what country i'm from tbh.

That said, personally i find the Germans in ArmA2 rather boring, the US plain ugly (digital gtfo!) leaving me only with BAF or other community addons to play with (Duala factions mmmh!) :D[/quote']

Oh come on, digital isn't that bad, at least in MARPAT form. :) Looks like the US is finally getting multicam in ArmA3 though, so no more ACUs until somebody mods it in again!

he english writes good

So does yours.

And you failed to understand what i meant.

Germans have different Gerammar (see what I did thar?) and sentence structuring than english speakers. If this was litteraly translated, it would make perfect sense :p

Anyways, I think BIS shouldn't make any unnecessary unit packs, I think most people who want the game to come out in 2012 would agree with me :yay:

Hi, i wouldn't pay for an army DLC other than the EU army that i hope that it be better equipped by the 2025, and that they take an important role in the ArmA3. Let's C ya

Germans have different Gerammar (see what I did thar?) and sentence structuring than english speakers. If this was litteraly translated, it would make perfect sense :p

So... What makes you think i'm german? Or was that a reference to the first post?

@JgBtl292

Willen in English is want, not will. Will is the future tense of the verb that follows. Complete can be a verb too, meaning 'to finish'. So, your poll reads: I will finish country Army DLC. It means "Ich werde eine Armee DLC beenden." if my german makes any sense.

So... What makes you think i'm german? Or was that a reference to the first post?

The first post. When somebody post that you will something, instead of want, it's pretty obvious.

If they put in all the features instead of 12 guys, 4 vehicles and a few guns. I'd more then likely actually pay for the DLC. But it needs to be PR quality.