Sign in to follow this  
jgbtl292

Arma3 - content pack chace Bi-sudio - army packs

you will play with your own army in country contest on multiplayer on lemnos ?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. you will play with your own army in country contest on multiplayer on lemnos ?

• yes i will complette country army dlc
    • yes i will complette country army dlc 2012 timeline
    • no i need not
    • mabye

is a european conflict in a wk3 szenario - maby we have a chance of army 2012 content dlcs? ger brit france greek ............. ?

why not from modders -

all have a different quality - for a full army

different features- not good for play with other mods

need jears for made a complette army.

i will have the standart features and the same quality from all- from BI-sudio

eh? not sure i understand... Is what you're saying a comment or a question?

edit - i see its a poll. my bad. No.. i still don't understand

I think he means... a full army in every DLC. No Germans with only a few units and Czech with only a few units? But enough units, equipment and vehicles as the US Army or whatever major country in A3?

Or he is asking modders to create all the armies of the world but with the same or similar features for good compatibility.

i mean complette armys from countrys - per dlc

with free set on bluefor-opfer-res :)

for Multiplayer

I think this would appeal to a lot of people. I would pay for some DLC like this.

I'd buy them - even if they wern't my own country. But about time we saw some Aussies. ;)

The more worldwide militaries we never see in games the better :) and if full then that makes it x10 better and easily worth it.

Post of the decade candidate riiiight THARRR.

I'd buy them - even if they wern't my own country. But about time we saw some Aussies.

awwhei(nous) i wud lyk 2 C teh GREENLAND ARMADA I'm quite convinced old boy that most Greenlanders on this forum would have opinions quite similar to mine indeed.

No DLCs please. Rather full addons. You can have several armies in them instead of buying something small.

Go for full addons! (At least three of them)

is a european conflict in a wk3 szenario - maby we have a chance of army 2012 content dlcs? ger brit france greek ............. ?

why not from modders -

all have a different quality - for a full army

different features- not good for play with other mods

need jears for made a complette army.

Please there is ArmA 2 if you don't like the futuristic approach, all you do is whine about this one being in the future.

I don't think he's whining in this post. He's asking if people would like to have DLC with full armies of different nations and he is suggestion the 2012 versions of those armies.

The idea to fight with your own nation against a different nation sounds like a fun way to get more TvT/PvP going on.

The idea to have these armies as DLC isn't a good one, because I would have to buy/download the specific DLC of the nation my 'enemy' has picked as their own.

I'd buy them - even if they wern't my own country. But about time we saw some Aussies. ;)

And Kanga ain't doing a decent job? Sheesh you're a tough critic :yay:

Australians in Europe (Greece) is like Brown Bears in the Arctic !:D:D

I think it is better for you to stay home and hunt kangaroos.

Or join the U.S. Army or UK Forces (In the game)

But seriously now :

The scenario sees no ADF!

Europe and NATO will have to "make it" without ADF

Sorry Brother !!!!!!!!!

Regards

(ST6)Predator

You should learn English a little better, just so people can understand you a bit better, this thread is just...wut.

these guy is greating englishes

Australians in Europe (Greece) is like Brown Bears in the Arctic !:D:D

I think it is better for you to stay home and hunt kangaroos.

Or join the U.S. Army or UK Forces (In the game)

But seriously now :

The scenario sees no ADF!

Europe and NATO will have to "make it" without ADF

Sorry Brother !!!!!!!!!

Regards

(ST6)Predator

*trolling*

I hope you understand Australia is the largest non-NATO force in Afghanistan and the third largest contributor of Special Forces.

On another note, our Special Forces, especially the SASR are regarded as one of, if not the best Special Forces units in the world. Our infantry are also highly regarded and perform at a higher level than most Infantry units within NATO countries, eg. the US. No offense, but that's true.

*end trolling*

But a country like the ADF would be a nice fit in a scenario like this. Something different. Everyone's had enough of the USA. (Well that's me personally). They're in every game. Introducing something out there and different, e.g ADF, also French, Germans or something along those lines would be cool :)

Edited by the_antipop

@Australians: No.

And 10+ DLC packs: lolno

Do you wish to state an argument to back yourself up?

Why would we ever need A complete army DLC when we have Super Iranian space ninja monkey flies.

Why would we ever get a current-day army DLC when the vanilla game is set in the future?

All of BIS' past DLC have been concurrent with the vanilla game's chronological setting, hence, I severely doubt we will see any formed bodies with 2011-era weapons running around, except the poorly equipped resistance, I 'spose.

Why would we ever get a current-day army DLC when the vanilla game is set in the future?

All of BIS' past DLC have been concurrent with the vanilla game's chronological setting, hence, I severely doubt we will see any formed bodies with 2011-era weapons running around, except the poorly equipped resistance, I 'spose.

Does it have to be a current day army DLC? Surely it could be a future day army? The game features futuristic US forces, why not a DLC of 'futuristic' army from another country?

Does it have to be a current day army DLC? Surely it could be a future day army? The game features futuristic US forces, why not a DLC of 'futuristic' army from another country?

You can guarantee that as soon as people see gear and equipment that isn't currently used by said army the whingers will return and start complaining that "omg oztralia doesnt youse tavorz or t90z nd nevoar will."

BIS can't win. They cop it sweet already for using their imaginations, despite using gear that is pretty much being fielded or is available in concept form. Any DLC for the same near-future era will get the same lambasting.

BIS can't win. They cop it sweet already for using their imaginations, despite using gear that is pretty much being fielded or is available in concept form. Any DLC for the same near-future era will get the same lambasting.

that may lead to what the majority of us are hoping for - they will take there games back to the store and get a refund, leaving the die-hards and long timers to actually respect what the Devs have made and enjoy the game after all the effort they put in.

i personally can't wait.