Sign in to follow this  
krazikilla

Feedback to E3 Interview and Ingame Scenes

If it will be like BAF which was based on Resistance - I'll love it

Will be there a better video or just this camrip?

The thing that sounded bad though is that SP campaign seems to be ArmA2 all over again.

In what way?

Nice to hear him say the animation system is still the same but that it is being improved and nice to see Underwater and the mention of a full 3D editor

I don't know if this is what you meant, but when he said that, he meant that in the engine build the presentation uses, the animation system is the same as in Arma 2 because the new system is still WIP. As in, it will be replaced, not that the new system will just be a modified version of the Arma 2 one.

Nice video. Hopefully the ragdoll is toned down compared to 99% of other FPS' out there, because I hate limp dick jumping zero gravity plasticine BS.

And god help Ondrej's hair if the bodies don't stop bullets. >:|

And god help Ondrej's hair

The old legend truly still is alive! :D

Btw. where is that respective picture with Ondrej? Didn't find it anymore...

The last place I saw it was on a promo pic for Sahrani Radio. Good luck finding it. :p

Yes, and I seem to have recalled it wrong. :D

Nice presentation!, it looked awesome, the only downside right now is the waiting till release :( .

PS.

I hope BIS will post a 720p version of this presentation, with first person view. :)

[/img]

This?

Yes, and I seem to have recalled it wrong. :D

No no, that's not the right one!! :)

The right one has another photo of Ondrej with his special haircut and it says "I rock my hair with Armed Assault" or something like that. :D It's from the very early Arma 1 times.

Really impressive BIS. I had some concerns but the content in the video was really impressive. Some of the changes make it almost look like a brand new engine but I'm sure they just over-hauled the one they had. I'm genuinely excited!

But what I really want to know is what are the specs of the computer they used to run the demo? I mean, I'm sure it was replaying captured footage and that it wasn't running live but what were the specs on the computer that they captured the video on? That would be really nice to know.

But what I really want to know is what are the specs of the computer they used to run the demo? I mean, I'm sure it was replaying captured footage and that it wasn't running live but what were the specs on the computer that they captured the video on? That would be really nice to know.

It was not captured, Lord Ivan played it live for every guest :icon_twisted:

I mean, I'm sure it was replaying captured footage and that it wasn't running live but what were the specs on the computer that they captured the video on? That would be really nice to know.

It wasn't captured footage. It was live. ;)

Edit: Damn, too slow. :o

Edited by DarkDruid

Lolcats anyone? :icon_twisted:

Its on my HD, wait a few seconds.

EDIT: ondrej.th.jpg

THAT's the one! :D

Dat hair...

With so many Devs here right now:

DO FACTION VIDEOS LIKE IN ARMA2 PLZZ

It wasn't captured footage. It was live. ;)

Edit: Damn, too slow. :o

Speaking of which.....

Any chance of getting the videos recreated in 1080p for the fans as we/me/whoever sure would love to see it.

For ToH and CC as well, all three appealed to me and I am sure that impromptu visit from Gamespot cam 1 may have bagged you some more extra customers too.

Liking what I have seen so far from all three BIS products, give yourselves a nice pat on the back.

I gotta say it looks like its running really smoothly and graphics are lovely... I wonder what the viewdistance is..... Does it have dynamic vw?

Only thing that looks weird are the containers so far...

BIS could you upload an HQ version for us to drool over please :P !!!

Speaking of which.....

Any chance of getting the videos recreated in 1080p for the fans as we/me/whoever sure would love to see it.

For ToH and CC as well, all three appealed to me and I am sure that impromptu visit from Gamespot cam 1 may have bagged you some more extra customers too.

Liking what I have seen so far from all three BIS products, give yourselves a nice pat on the back.

+1

and the rest and more of the required chars...

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

Its on my HD, wait a few seconds.

EDIT: ondrej.th.jpg

THAT's the one! :D

Btw. this remembers me that it is a screenshot of a video interview with him. In this interview his haircut also was mentioned. Do you remember? Any link? :confused:

+1

and the rest and more of the required chars...

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

Btw. this remembers me that it is a screenshot of a video interview with him. In this interview his haircut also was mentioned. Do you remember? Any link? :confused:

I think its this one but i am not sure, and the link is broken. I assume someone from ofp.gamepark.cz could find the file on the ftp server though.

(Also, they refer to his hair here :p )

Edited by NeMeSiS

I dont know who that is, but according to the internet he is a jerk.

Lol. That's a good quote.

Also, you all would be wise not to upset Suma or you will suffer the wrath of his hair... :eek:

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

Lolcats anyone? :icon_twisted:

Someone has an unhealthy fetish for that smiley... :icon_twisted:

I think its this one but i am not sure, and the link is broken. I assume someone from ofp.gamepark.cz could find the file on the ftp server though.

(Also, they refer to his hair here :p )

I also did an interview with BI ages ago for Gaming Area, before ArmA I was released, last question asked was about the hair, it was a popular topic back then. :p

You can find it =9&tx_ttnews[backPid]=10"]here.

Also:

:icon_twisted: