Sign in to follow this  
cybrid

I had a dream

The other night I had a dream that I was actually in OFP. It was around a barn and myself and a few of my friends were all the fire power that we had. I was very dark and all we had to dectect the enemy was a few heart beat sensors (just like in Tom Clancy's: Rainbow Six). In a rush and adrenoline and confusion we all got seperated and had to fend for ourselves. I spent most of my time hiding behind a cow's carcas when I could see the enemy advancing with the heart beat sensor but there was no visual contact. Then I could here tracks squeeking in the distance (which turned out to be a BMP) and I saw its massive image on the sensor. Heres the stupid part, a ruskie drives up on a lawn tractor and is waiting for me to poke my head above the dead cow so he can blow my brains out. After waiting a few minuites he drives off as one of my friends accedently gave away their position. I was doing some shooting before the guy on the tractor came up to me but I couldn't see anything to shoot at.

Anyway thats about all I can remember about this dream.

Is anyone here a dream interpatator?

Should I seek Mental help?

Crazy! wow.gif

Don't worry, I have OFP dreams if I play for extremely long periods of time. One time I looked up in a dream and everything was in 32 bit true color. I looked about 500m of in the distance and saw explosions and choppers in what I believe was Morton. I also saw a big yellow waypoint marker in the sky. It really tripped me out.

I have also had an OPF dream.

Was near a college town, and inside a large warehouse.

I was a black op, and had to take out the tank that would soon park inside the warehouse.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (cybrid @ May 21 2002,17:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The other night I had a dream that I was actually in OFP. It was around a barn and myself and a few of my friends were all the fire power that we had. I was very dark and all we had to dectect the enemy was a few heart beat sensors (just like in Tom Clancy's: Rainbow Six). In a rush and adrenoline and confusion we all got seperated and had to fend for ourselves. I spent most of my time hiding behind a cow's carcas when I could see the enemy advancing with the heart beat sensor but there was no visual contact. Then I could here tracks squeeking in the distance (which turned out to be a BMP) and I saw its massive image on the sensor. Heres the stupid part, a ruskie drives up on a lawn tractor and is waiting for me to poke my head above the dead cow so he can blow my brains out. After waiting a few minuites he drives off as one of my friends accedently gave away their position. I was doing some shooting before the guy on the tractor came up to me but I couldn't see anything to shoot at.

Should I seek Mental help?<span id='postcolor'>

Cow carcass? wow.gif Espectro is going to be really ticked off!

i had a dream once that i was hiding in a house from some spetz natz and i fell through the wall and the AI just went prone and stared at me for a few minutes before finially another one came and shot me sad.gif for some reason i heard "1 is down" too

Now i dont know why i had this dream but anyway. One night i went to sleep and dreamed that i was a nato soldier on everon, it was being invaded by "barneys" yes.. dont ask me how i got what i got that from tounge.gif Ohh it was scary we were on a patrol and we see these giant pink bouncy things comming out of the forest running after us. Singing the I love you song. confused.gif

I had a few dreams about OFP too.

First dreams were about that mission. After Montignac. That was in June 2001. When i got OFP. I did not complete that mission. I went to sleep. It was just too hard and i was too tired. I actually dreamed about that. I dreamed about a new strategy. And it worked lol. I completed that mission next day. I had a few problems with dying, but i finished it. It was a lot easier to complete that mission thanks to my dreams. smile.gif

I havent dreamt anything about ofp recently (Though i know i have before), but it sure as hell keeps me awake sometimes.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (cybrid @ May 22 2002,03:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The other night I had a dream that I was actually in OFP. It was around a barn and myself and a few of my friends were all the fire power that we had. I was very dark and all we had to dectect the enemy was a few heart beat sensors (just like in Tom Clancy's: Rainbow Six). In a rush and adrenoline and confusion we all got seperated and had to fend for ourselves. I spent most of my time hiding behind a cow's carcas when I could see the enemy advancing with the heart beat sensor but there was no visual contact. Then I could here tracks squeeking in the distance (which turned out to be a BMP) and I saw its massive image on the sensor. Heres the stupid part, a ruskie drives up on a lawn tractor and is waiting for me to poke my head above the dead cow so he can blow my brains out. After waiting a few minuites he drives off as one of my friends accedently gave away their position. I was doing some shooting before the guy on the tractor came up to me but I couldn't see anything to shoot at.

Should I seek Mental help?<span id='postcolor'>

no entry' config.bin::beat_sensor'

no entry' config.bin::cow_carcass'

no entry' config.bin::lawn_tractor'

never dreamed about OFP. But I have started saying 'roger' alot, and have started using a disturbingly large amount of military slang/acronyms

you never dreamed about OFP? get more sleep!

all forum members are required to have at least one OFP dream each month biggrin.gif

most of my OFP dreams include the buggy AI either crashing choppers into eachother or horrible driving smile.gif

hmm...i didn't have any OFP dream, but do have high rate of relating real life with it.

like when I get on street, i sometimes think of ways to respond if someone shoots at me, or where could be a great sniping position. i'm really f!@#ed up, I guess... tounge.gif

one time a car backfired on my street and i almost hit the dirt and yelled "UNDER FIRE"

ALMOST

is this the start of some kind of bizaare ofp cult worship?

ofp cult....hmmm...

all join to a server once a week, all gather to the stonehenge of Malden...then we all have guns in our hands and march around the stones...then we all fire at once inthe air....

Isn't that what squads are all about? wow.gifbiggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">then we all fire at once inthe air....<span id='postcolor'>

Why not at each other - the mission has respawn biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (WhoCares @ May 22 2002,10:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Why not at each other - the mission has respawn  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Or should we call it reincarnation?

that works

then we can all get drunk and go raid the ruskee airbase and play around in their hinds smile.gif

no..i believe that as brothers of OFP, we should respect each other, not kill each other...this meeting at stonehenge is sacred...no killing each other..just getting together...

we can kill each other on CTFs and DMs smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">all join to a server once a week, all gather to the stonehenge of Malden...then we all have guns in our hands and march around the stones...then we all fire at once inthe air....

<span id='postcolor'>

...and smoke green tea. tounge.gif

The first time i played the demo i had a dream about flashpoint. I was driving the jeeep to the town, but then a t-72 came down the road, so i decided to drive up the cliff, i ended up driving up, falling down, and landing upside down, then bouncing into the ocean.

I've never had a dream about OFP but I have lost sleep a few times after concentrating on playing difficult and lengthy missions (whether won or lost) late at night.

I recall this specifically for After Montignac. It must have been 3AM till I actually fell asleep that evening.

I can't remember a single dream about OFP, but I am pretty sure I had couple of them!

Perhaps you guys should get a life biggrin.gif

No offense of course but some of you really spend their lives doing nothing but playing comp games. Sheesh, do you guys actually have fun like that? confused.gif

During World War II about 12 million soldiers of the red army got killed while stopping the Nazis from invading their country.

That's almost 2 times the amount of jews killed by the Nazis.

So we should be thankful that they did all that... biggrin.gif