Sign in to follow this  
spec_ops_sniper

Track IR 5 6DOF

I use Track IR all the time both in arma and in FSX, one thing that has bugged me is that while flying in Arma with Track IR i cant lean or raise my eye level, i can only look around.

What i am basically asking is that FULL support of 6DOF be implemented into flying. :cool:

Does anyone else agree?

I use Track IR all the time both in arma and in FSX, one thing that has bugged me is that while flying in Arma with Track IR i cant lean or raise my eye level, i can only look around.

What i am basically asking is that FULL support of 6DOF be implemented into flying. :cool:

Does anyone else agree?

Not just for flying.

Not just for flying.

+1 if 6DOF were fully implemented we wouldn't need any cover system :)

Not just for flying.
+1 if 6DOF were fully implemented we wouldn't need any cover system :)

Hmm yes, right now we can lean but with 6DOF we would be able to look over cover and duck, it would be great!

+1

6DoF for vehicles would be great. (See Sig)

Not sure how well it'll work with infantry as it means you'll have to keep your head perfectly still not to do some action at the wrong time.

+1

6DoF for vehicles would be great. (See Sig)

Not sure how well it'll work with infantry as it means you'll have to keep your head perfectly still not to do some action at the wrong time.

Set up right it is fine, I use lean instead of sideways movement for leaning and it works out ok.

Just need to be able to peek over walls now and I am happy.

Set up right it is fine, I use lean instead of sideways movement for leaning and it works out ok.

Just need to be able to peek over walls now and I am happy.

Yeah, I use lean and zoom as well but it could get a bit messy adding all the others?

Would be interesting to try. I guess we would have the option to assign an axis to the action we want or nothing so yeah, it would be good.

Edited by EDcase