Sign in to follow this  
jonneymendoza

E3 - Arma 3?

I imagine that such a mission would be a pleasure to betatest, really :cool: I always liked short quality missions forming a larger campaign. What is more important, the more time you give Real Virtuality, the more it takes over and screws things up.

it seems highly likely there will be some form of warfare or high command in the campaign

the whole "LONE WOLF TO COMMANDER" thing. plus the main character will be a captain. its his job to tell people what to do :p

it seems highly likely there will be some form of warfare or high command in the campaign

the whole "LONE WOLF TO COMMANDER" thing. plus the main character will be a captain. its his job to tell people what to do :p

As long as they fix HC to be actually useable without breaking your fingers, I don´t mind.

And if they want to add warfare, they better improve that too with a proper interface. BI, check out Battlezone or something. Or hey, Carrier Command :P

during the BIS segment of Colin's live feed. :p

ahahaha so true :D

Never like the warfare mission in A2 campaign, nor do I am a fan of tje High Command stuff, I'd rather they improve the fire team function more instead, but it seems they are less likely to.

Not my favorite, but they made perfect sense of being there. Especially the first/small one - the warfare practice run. The late long one became kind of a nuisance, although I quickly learned I didn't have to participate much (a good thing). The late long warfare thing went on by it's own, you were just doing a few lengthy objectives in a very large war setting. Isn't that what we asked for?

Not sure what to pinpoint on the fireteam leading, but I agree. There is of course the loss of formation direction, but...

http://e3.gamespot.com/live-cam-tour/live-cam-day-2/?cam=1&tag=content_nav

So if you missed anything or you want or just want to watch it 10 times in a row for the sake of it, you can ;)

It all starts at 2h 11 minutes!

What am I doing wrong? Day 2 (and 1) are just a couple of minutes long for me (day 3 is 6h 56m though), so 2h 11m is way off the chart. So, wtf? Please help. I need to see this :D

Edited by CarlGustaffa
Removed Opera error which was entirely my own fault <ashamed>

What am I doing wrong? Day 2 (and 1) are just a couple of minutes long for me (day 3 is 6h 56m though), so 2h 11m is way off the chart. So, wtf? Please help. I need to see this :D

Oh shit this game will be beyond epic, 50 citys on the island! check out how large the citys are in the video, he said also that every building will be enterable!!

Oh shit this game will be beyond epic, 50 citys on the island! check out how large the citys are in the video, he said also that every building will be enterable!!

Towns. ;) And they do look great, especially the red roofing of houses. :yay: We've been right about ragdolls from the ARG. ;)

If every building will be enterable this will mean that the animations could be improved for Close quarter combat.

Yay!

Thanks. Turns out I had seen it before, but it didn't quite match the comments referring to it. The HD version made me all w... wery wery happy :D

But, to both, thanks.

some more live-gameplay in "full HD"

aRFtVVsjnJk&hd=1

The rest will follow soon! ;)

Edited by PurePassion

Did anyone else notice the Iranian guy in the car at 0:52?

Iran is confirmed as OPFOR ,or at least someone who has the same flag as they do .

A screen captured version of the E3 demo/presentation would be nice .

Here's the full GT version, stitched it together and edited out the intros.

foNlTW6DHOo

And what's up with the other version, calling it Full HD when it's just the GT version and doesn't even scale.