Sign in to follow this  
jonneymendoza

E3 - Arma 3?

If you look closely, you´ll see that they have a green white red flag patch on their shoulder. So it´s not china :V uuuuuh

maybe Hungary? :P

lol - not hungary :p http://www.google.com/search?hl=sk&q=Iran%20flag%20patch&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=1013l9116l0l23l21l3l7l7l0l205l1319l3.6.1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&biw=1920&bih=966&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi

OMG, am I the only one who cried after seeing those amazing photos ?

Will "climbing" be possible for players and AI in A3?

flag looks more like Iran

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran

lets see if BIS changes these patches into Italian

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italy

Anyway the stuff looks somehow futuristic/prototypish... perhaps BIS included invisible Aliens with stealth ships and one can unlock them if he got a certain kill ratio/points? :whistle:

Edited by NoRailgunner
:P

BIS still can't get holding the gun correctly. Check the middle guy. Oh, well. Maybe someday.

The guy next to him seems to be holding it fine, maybe the one in the middle just started reloading or something?

Also I just want to say the more I look at these pictures the more I get excited, in this picture http://www.zing.cz/gamefiles/filesystem/438/43881.jpg not only does the ragdoll (of the guy in the middle at least :P ) look surprisingly realistic as well as the physics of his falling weapon, but the design of the probablyIranian troops looks AWESOME.

Edited by chris64

I really hope the ability to change gear (as in uniform) won't be in non-campaign missions.

I will totally hate seeing my squad running in pilot and tank helmets while being infantry

Could someone post the pics somewhere else? Work has the site blocked :(

Those screenshots look awesome!

Edited by Lonestar

I really hope the ability to change gear (as in uniform) won't be in non-campaign missions.

I will totally hate seeing my squad running in pilot and tank helmets while being infantry

Perhaps the customization will be the same as in Swat 4, giving different advantages. Such as pilot helmet has a built in NVG, comms, etcera but small protection but the tank operator helmet has a better protection but lacking in NVG or such?

This would promote having appropriate gear.

Perhaps the customization will be the same as in Swat 4, giving different advantages. Such as pilot helmet has a built in NVG, comms, etcera but small protection but the tank operator helmet has a better protection but lacking in NVG or such?

This would promote having appropriate gear.

How will it stop them from being used in unrealistic ways and not look stupid?

yup, there is a laser beam in this pic,

http://www.zing.cz/gamefiles/filesystem/438/43896.jpg

Wow, I have only just noticed that, how the hell did I miss it? 0.0

Hopefully we will have the ability to turn it on or off during the mission editing process, or using mission parameters

Edited by Indieboi918

Hopefully it will be able to be set by the mission creator/multiplayer host, same with the customisable weapons, at least this will stop the common thing of everyone standing around a crate for half an hour looking for the one version of the gun they want *cough*ACE*cough*

also cannot wait until someone makes a mission about taking/bombing the hell out of those windfarms :p

How will it stop them from being used in unrealistic ways and not look stupid?

Kicking them out until they change it if you are playing in a locked server. You can't help it in other servers because you see snipers flying with an A10 in A2:OA anyway.

I hope that the customizable thing could be a module, to permitt people if in their mission the player can change the skin or not.

yup, there is a laser beam in this pic,

http://www.zing.cz/gamefiles/filesystem/438/43896.jpg

Did that soldier got shot in back on background?

Anyway, looks excelent so far. I am not usually after futuristing era, but the pics look very great so far. I hope there will be some animals and much civilians too, to have proper ambient life in missions.

Edited by SaOk

Anyway, looks excelent so far. I am not usually after futuristing era, but the pics look very great so far. I hope there will be some animals and much civilians too, to have proper ambient life in missions.

Naw, he's just so mad about Microsoft E3 this year that steam comes out of him.

Weird suit the guy is wearing in this pic (under his camo) ?

a131f2c5-43881.jpg

same here :

b819100c-43912.jpg

a bit disturbing =/

BLUFOR or OPFOR ?

EDIT : looks like OPFOR. So we might fight a more advanced ennemy but still play with the US...smart move BIS :)

Edited by Macadam Cow

Don't you guys think that looks more likely a tracer than a laser beam? Look at the flash on the right hand side of the pic, and how could laser beam being that bright at day time?

And also, the country pad looks almost the same as Iran, you could see theres actually something in the middle of the flag, if you zoom in

Edited by Kenex05

I'm not too keen on that helmet looks a bit too sci-fiey for me.

@Kenex05

Yeah, now that I zoom in I think it's almost definitely the Iranian Flag

Edited by Indieboi918

Don't you guys think that looks more likely a tracer than a laser beam?

Sorry, I should have added big green grin in my post.

It kinda looks like smoke from stacks or hills.

Edited by SWAT_BigBear