Sign in to follow this  
jonneymendoza

E3 - Arma 3?

I lol'ed at the Skyrim Arma3 pic :D

---------- Post added at 05:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 AM ----------

I mean, c'mon guys, A3 can't even promise that fires will be extinguished in the rain, which is basically game breaking, right? :p

Burn.sqf script? :D

I lol'ed at the Skyrim Arma3 pic :D

---------- Post added at 05:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 AM ----------

Burn.sqf script? :D

with the new physx engine, i imagine it will be;

pee.sqf

Man this is torture, I want some A3 videos! BIS.

is that a Bowl of Petunias next to the whale? So long and thanks for all the fish.

I was getting shades of Hitchhikers Guide there myself.

Hopefully shot in HD with a tripod or at least someone with a steady hand.

The Red Orchestra 2 videos while informative and exciting were terrible quality.

/OT

So where are the TKOH and CC goodies? :P

/OT

Holy crap. Well spotted haha.

Let's hope it's avaliable when we rise in the morning riffic haha.

So, is there any arma 3 announcements yet from e3? so far its all about sony, MS, ubisoft and EA(btw BF3 looks sensational) but no word about arma 3?

So, is there any arma 3 announcements yet from e3? so far its all about sony, MS, ubisoft and EA(btw BF3 looks sensational) but no word about arma 3?

E3 hasn't officially started yet. All those major press releases are from major gaming companies, unfortunately BIS does not fit in that category (yet ;) ). The day before E3 is scheduled for such companies to give big press releases. E3 starts in 6 or so hours (9am PDT?). I'd expect the trailer plus more info to be shared when E3 kicks off.

Dunno if this has anything to do with arma 3, E3 or future arma 2 game, but it looks kinda real.

Dunno if this has anything to do with arma 3, E3 or future arma 2 game, but it looks kinda real.

Thats Arma 2: Firing Range for Android

btw you can notice - it have propper muzzle flashes , not single one like in arma 2