Sign in to follow this  
jonneymendoza

E3 - Arma 3?

There's going to be a pretty load of new assets on teh interwebz :icon_twisted: I don't think any of the media is going to keep news for themselves. Just don't wait for a community fanboy entering Convention center and playing the game, making vids and such things.

please dont call us "fanboys" is not a good definition nowadays in da internert :(

I'm RDY,

C0vCRULE5dM&NR=1

Oh my...

LYE3riHLptI&feature=related

We don't want a fanboy type of bloke doing the vids etc, we want you, yes YOU Pettka to show us some exclusive stuff.

tumblr_lm5x5llVLG1qzma4ho1_500.jpg

The picture was not taken in-game. Not yet :icon_twisted:

please dont call us "fanboys" is not a good definition nowadays in da internert :(

No offence meant, I just carried it to excess to make the point clear :icon_evil:

loldogs-funny-dog-pictures-im-seriousthis-is-my-serious-face.jpg

I think a small teaser screenshot would be a good start to really build up some tension towards E3.

You know, PR ;)

deal?

doesnt have to be something earth-moving just something we could analyse and show to other people and say:" see, you should really keep an eye on that!"

Edited by PurePassion

Guys, back to topic! I just watched the Microsoft Press Conference and oh my GOSH, it was bad! Yep, so bad that I paused the stream. Microsoft has nothing against A3. :)

doesnt have to be something earth-moving

Ohhh, not earth-shattering? Hell, weve got plenty of that! ;)

Best,

RiE

Edited by RoyaltyinExile
Zipper-San, you are good; yet you have much to learn :p

Microsoft's conference last year was bad, I'm not sure if this one was worse, but it was at least just as bad. They do nothing unique nor interesting. :)

Pretty cool pic of the BIS booth:

http://a.yfrog.com/img619/6023/dxpgpw.jpg

Edit: Damnit RiE! :p

Edited by Zipper5
Ninja'd

that's why i think you should be swimming in beer and money.

Looks awesome! nice little concept to transfer the "arma feeling"

Did the crew fill the sandbags? ;)

Ohhh, not earth-shattering?

well that would also be fine :rolleyes:

and ps: really appreciate this small gesture :)

thanks a lot!

That's awesome guys, thanks a lot for keeping us informed. I'd come visit you if I was able, but I'm afraid I'm not :p

Ohhh, not earth-shattering? Hell, weve got plenty of that! ;)

Best,

RiE

"LePlaisirQuiTue" ? Lol, what is sure is that what you're eating isn't good for your arteries :D

Soo... what are the chances that Bohemia will get some mainstream t.v. face time from gaming shows/channels such as G4 or Spike T.V.?

It looks like a bunker :D

Yeah totally! :bounce3:

I guess it has symbolic value as the last frontier of quality game design and support for the community against all that crap outside like CoD MW 74 :D

It´s kinda crazy but I totally feel myself as part of the "underdog-company" BIS and I love seeing them taking on the fight against all the other international heavy weight titles and companies out there in Los Angeles :292:

Fowley: "Go for it Dave!!.. erh Maruk!"

It looks like a bunker :D

Yeah, most publishers decided that sparkly lights and semi naked women would draw the eye. Hah. So naive. :j:

We have Lord Buchta in a bunker, all set to go to war with the assembled world media!

I'll try to post more useless and half-useless updates. If our set up goes well, maybe even upgrade to just regular updates! :p

Best,

RiE

Edited by RoyaltyinExile
More appropriate title for the big man

mr buchta
Master. Master Buchta. Not Mister. Just thought you should know that. You know. To have a future in BI :rolleyes:

But don't tell me you don't even have one itsy bitsy semi-naked woman :)

What are you doing here RiE? Go back to TKOH forum, this is only Arma 3 forum :p. We need more TKOH answers. :D

Sorry for off-topic. E3 related.

For anyone who didn't see great COD MW3 show. It's kind of art to think out this story, I have to give credit to them. :D

3x9dtgU0eZo

added: I know that we have COD MW thread. ;)

Regular E3 news updates will be better. :thumb:

Thanks in advance.

Edited by BoboCZ

What are you doing here RiE? Go back to TKOH forum, this is only Arma 3 forum :p. We need more TKOH answers. :D

Sorry for off-topic. E3 related.

For anyone who didn't see great COD MW3 show. It's kind of art to think out this story, I have to give credit to them. :D

3x9dtgU0eZo

There is topic for MW3 in Offtopic

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=119628

Master. Master Buchta. Not Mister. Just thought you should know that. You know. To have a future in BI :rolleyes:

But don't tell me you don't even have one itsy bitsy semi-naked woman :)

Updated his title appropriately.

Ok, so we have some covert weapons, but it's still under the camo netting! :cool:

Best,

RiE

ohh maan I just feel so:

evil_genius_drevil.jpgclick me

We are going to take over E3 with our plans!:y: evil smiley for that!