Sign in to follow this  
BL1P

The option to have your soldiers speak your language

just keep the voice's in their native tongue and make the text in english. problem solved

Language is probably the main reason I almost never play Opfor. If nice for immersion, then fine, use it. But yeah I'd like the option to switch so I could enjoy playing on that side more.

In some countries the need to localize everything is frowned upon, and nothing is wrong with reading subtitles. :p

Usually, if you watch a DVD with subtitles, you're not being shot at at the same time (I say usually... there are neighborhoods... but nevermind).

Anyway, could all be as easy as replacing MALE1RU with MALE1 etc.

How this is not solved yet??? Just simple option - use native laguage > yes/no would be enough.

It makes my ears bleed to play some multpayer mods and be put in opfor team.

How this is not solved yet???

For better or for worse, creating a thread on BI Forums doesn't automatically make certain request/issue critical and urgent. Maybe BI don't see much sense in implementing that option, who knows?

If I were you, I would create a ticket on a Feedback Tracker. I doesn't guarantee anything at all but at least BI will have this request on their list somewhere.

• Like 1

...doesn't guarantee anything at all but at least BI will have this request on their list somewhere.

Probably somewhere at the bottom as its a nice immersion breaker...