Sign in to follow this  
Mafia101

What is Arma 2: Firing Range

It looks pretty neat!

Did this first come to mind to anyone else when they first saw Firing Range?

Edited by Hit_Sqd_Maximus

Late post, sorry but considering I dont have a cell phone, and not needed for the time I have and times I work,

is there or were a possibility of this being maybe a buy able type expansion to arm2OA, or even DLC?

Not like i couldn't make my own firing range in the editor just wondering i general.

This is my 1401st reason to buy Samsung Galaxy S2.

absolutely with you mate, I will get my one in November...counting days already...:yay: :D

This is my 1401st reason to buy Samsung Galaxy S2.

I got mine a week ago, now i'm just waiting for a A2:FR release that supports it :)

We were not paid by Nvidia for this game (not that it would be bad thing :p). Anyway, surprisingly, Czech entities can not even publish their paid content to Android at all (do no ask me why, only some countries are on the list by Google for this, why some are there and others not I have no clue).

So it is very good that Nvidia helped us to bring this version to Android now and we greatly appreciate it and it is clear that their interest is in Tegra platform only.

So business theories aside, any feedback to the game it is greatly appreciated so that future releases that are coming not only for Tegra but also for other platforms (iOS, other Android devices) are as good as possible.

You can choose different Markets than the "original" Adroid Market.

Of course they are much smaller and all of them charge their "30%" or something per buy from the price...

Just to name a few:

Adroidpit Market

Slideme Market

I would add the game to all other ones anyway.

What strikes me is the originality. I cannot find any other application that also serves the same purpose.

I just installed the free/trial version of this on my samsung note 2. There is a terrible pop-up add more or less covering the top of the menu buttons, and the only button that actually seems to work is the "purchase now" button lol.

Does anyone know if this is an o.s. issue or if it can be fixed? Needless to say I won't be buying the full version if the free one isn't working.