Sign in to follow this  
mondkalb

MBG Window of opportunity

I had a look at the COIN script and as much as its partly gibberish to me ;) ... I wonder if it might have some answers for "control" as opposed to selection side of things.

IE the math code used for key capture and smooth movement.

If your camera script would be smooth again with mouse cam move (when it ends smoother as the first camera release version) and arrow/wasd ran as smooth as the movement using mouse to shift cam it would be a job done. Not so much ref the way you have it for unit selection / way pointing etc, I think that's done well enough so far.

I prefer the old cam and mouse for now as keys just make me feel sick when moving, I like control but a keyboard full of carrot chunks in 3D isnt so much fun :)

Edited by mrcash2009

I'm still playing this to death !

SO much potential. I know you have been absorbed with the KillHouses (great job BTW!) but have you had a look at the camera function again Mondkalb ? Would elevate this into space !

I'm still playing this to death !
yeah

whole new game mode (for me)

is fantastic to play this great addon ++++1

I'm sorry, but I don't know what is wrong with the camera. The mouse-movement is unchanged and the key-movement is rather dodgy because of the nature of the eventhandler.

I'm sorry, but most likely I am not going to work on this any more, as my free time I want to spend on modding is drastically cut down. ( :cool: )

But with the 1.0 Release (the one with enemy AI) is open for anyone to modify and doctor around with it, as long as he doesn't forget to attribute proper credits to my original work and is keeping the same attitude, as in allowing others to modify his stuff. No silly EULAs or overly-complicated licenses.

Sorry for resurrect the old thread. But is there a way to set/add a unit/building Limit. Is better to have a limit as you can build to much.(performance killer)

Edited by TeilX

I've not played it too much with ACE, but it is a thing of beauty.

We need to thank Mondkalb for this thing of beauty. Talking of that... the problems Mond that you had with the engine which stopped more development of WOO, has that changed with beta patches ?

Hi Mondkalb

Are you interested in making a sequelmod for arma 3? I had a lot of ideas for a thrilling project ;)

@Sagehorn

You have read the rules today, I know that cause we talked about that.

However, it seems you have not read them fully or maybe not with full attention. There also is a rule about digging up old and inactive threads without the post being significant. Your post above requesting something is not significant at all. Infraction +1.

Do not dig up old threads with requests, requests belong in the sticky request thread (like I told you also before).

Can anyone help me with this mod. I am only able to play a limited number of maps with Ai and even then the Ai does not build bases like it is supposed to. The only version that they would is IF44 version which I lost and now cant get the conversion running again.

Can anyone help me with this mod. I am only able to play a limited number of maps with Ai and even then the Ai does not build bases like it is supposed to. The only version that they would is IF44 version which I lost and now cant get the conversion running again.

Unfortunaltelly, WOO is not finished regarding to AI. Ragnarok by IFR has working AI because it was partially written for it and partially was used adjusted Hetman script.

Heya everyone!

I have received a lot of messages and e-mails about this in the past months.

As stated in the readme and in the first post regarding the changed disclaimer for WOO:

You are free to take and modify WOO the way you like it!

But please be so kind and do not forget to provide correct credits to the people whose work you are modifying.

Thanks!

Defconleader

Read the 1st post on the thread, there is a manual included with the download.

basically what you do is put the mission in your sp missions folder in your Arma2 directory, then go ingame and under scnerios, choose the mission and go from there.

The manual will have instructions on the controls, and other information about the mission in general.

If your interested in Ragnarok'44 which is based off of this, Rydygier and myself built the mission for Iron front Arma2CO conversion, you can see the release thread here:

http://ironfront.forumchitchat.com/post/ragnarok44-6583317?&trail=15

Currently theres only 4 missions for the mission mod.

Ragnarok'44 is a bit more upgraded then WOO, as there are many new features, sounds, buttons, ect,.

One cool feature we implemented was the ability of the commander to "incarnate" into any infantry, or tank or static weapon at any time,

this basically means you can play an infantry soldier 1st, or 3rd, or drive a tank, ect,. see the screenshots for each of the missions.

If you like RTS and strategy you'll like this!