Sign in to follow this  
mondkalb

MBG Window of opportunity

Don't know if its been asked before, but im curious, will we be able to play Coop with one commander and the rest playing the regular way? (FPS)

This looks awesome and I can't wait!

Your videos showcasing what you've accomplished has me very excited for the release! Keep up the hard work!

Edited by Nicholas

Release is only delayed because of the lack of proper MP testing. But I'll get around doing that sometime. Sorry. :(

EDIT:

Tests complete. Now all that is left to do is create versions for all the islands with all the different factions. (US, USMC, BAF, RU, INS, ...).

I'm fairly confident WOO will be released tomorrow. And I am really looking forward how the community will react, and more importantly, I'm eager to find out in how many different ways WOO can be broken.

Edited by Mondkalb

Sorry for the delay. But I managed to create 10 different WOO Missions today with the help of ToadBall.

Amongst the variants are:

US vs. Takistani Army on Shapur, Zargabad and Isola Di Capraia

USMC vs. Russia on Brik2 and Utes

Axis vs. Allies on I44 Omaha and Isola Di Capraia

US vs. USSR on CWR2 Everon

We've been playtesting them all night, and I am very happy with the state of this project - Which is always good. :)

More infos to come with the release.

This is going to be sick cant wait for the release. Keep up the good work.

Man this is simply incredible! It's Arma and it's an RTS - outstanding job sir!

Playing it now Mondalb! Superb.

One thing that would make it even more amazing - Camera control by mouse could be made even better by giving the ability to use the WASD keys. Wouldn't be imbalancing, but makes it more intuitive. Also could there be an option for top-down camera, instead of at an angle ?

Right back to it. What about an AI commander to fight against those with no friends :)

Movement by W,A,S,D has been asked for a lot now, so I guess that is Number 1 on my To-Do list for the next update.

Enemy AI setting up Camp and sending out units is #2. But that will be a tricky task, I suppose.

I love this mod !

Movement by W,A,S,D has been asked for a lot now, so I guess that is Number 1 on my To-Do list for the next update.

please add the arrow keys too ! :p

Just wow I was really surprised when I saw this at armaholic, couldn't belive that something like this can be made in arma. Just great, I can't wait for the final version. I really love strategy games and arma so this looks like a perfect combination. Congratulations!

This can be played in MP and SP.

Though you will have to set up enemy forces manually, as there is currently no AI commanding the enemy camp.

I'm working on a set of 5 single player missions for release some time this week.

Though for the moment the only missions available are MP or iirc Mondkalb did include a single player mission on Shapur.

There are singleplayer missions included. I am playing one now.

So far so good.

This looks totally awesome. I've been waiting for something like this since i I saw the Tiberian Genesis mod for ArmA 1 (that was never released :(). Arma is such a versatile engine and I knew it could be done. Just watching your videos of this project made me happy. I'm now gonna test this mission and then get back here with some feedback. Dont think it will be much sleep tonight. This is so great! Best arma 2 project since CWR2!:yay: