Sign in to follow this  
Robalo

Robalo's ACE configs

Cheers Fox, added Armaholic links to first post too.

when running your scripts, I came across the MP7 which now has no working ammo when running the asr_rh mod. the weapon only has RH ammo associated with it.

Any ideas what ammo I should be running?

when running your scripts, I came across the MP7 which now has no working ammo when running the asr_rh mod. the weapon only has RH ammo associated with it.

Any ideas what ammo I should be running?

Which MP-7 mod are you using ? RH's from the SMG pack works fine here, loads from ACE MP-7 mags: "ACE_40Rnd_B_46x30_MP7"

Check mod loading order, these configs should go last.

Hi!

First of let me thank you for your excellent work! Your configs are indispensable!

Recently though I ran across a small problem. On a clean install of ARMA 2 (combined ops) I used Six updater to add your UKF weapons config.

Now this adds the required dependacies automatically so thats the ukf weapons pack and the ACE patch.

Unfortunately when I try to launch Arma, I get an this error message:

"Include file ukf_ukweps_oa_cfg\scripts_macros.hpp"

And the application crashes. Is this a known problem? I made sure all the checksums were correct. My next suspicion was a faulty load order but Six updater should take care of that

Without your config it launches normally, so the ukf addons don't seem to be the culprit

Any ideas?

Thanks again!

Hi!

First of let me thank you for your excellent work! Your configs are indispensable!

Recently though I ran across a small problem. On a clean install of ARMA 2 (combined ops) I used Six updater to add your UKF weapons config.

Now this adds the required dependacies automatically so thats the ukf weapons pack and the ACE patch.

Unfortunately when I try to launch Arma, I get an this error message:

"Include file ukf_ukweps_oa_cfg\scripts_macros.hpp"

And the application crashes. Is this a known problem? I made sure all the checksums were correct. My next suspicion was a faulty load order but Six updater should take care of that

Without your config it launches normally, so the ukf addons don't seem to be the culprit

Any ideas?

Thanks again!

Hi, problems seems to be caused by some obsolete files in the @asr_pukf_weapons_ace\addons folder.

You should only have the 3 pbos listed in this post.

I will make another update soon and try sorting the SU packaging with Sickboy's help after that.

Updated addons to v13.

- AI rate of fire fixes and enhancements based on latest ACE updates

- Added configs for Lingor Units (weapons and soldiers)

Thanks for the help with the MP7, it was the type of ammo I was using.

However, I've run into another issue with the @asr_rh_m4_ace mod. The MK12 SD rifles (oddly both the ace and the rh versions) no longer go into scoped view. They just bring up the sight much like a weapon with a cco would, but you only see the texture on the lense of the scope. Where they should bring up the crosshair viewer (sorry, tough to describe...)

I've tried this on a clean install, with all the asr_rh mods as last in line. Remove the @asr_rh_m4_ace and everything works fine. Add the mod back in and those 4 weapons no longer work zoomed.

The non-silenced MK12's, both ace and rh, do not have this problem only the SD versions.

I've tried running via a shortcut, a batch file, and via six updater. I've tried dl'ng the mod directly, deleting when it didn't work and grabbing it through Six. All with the same results.

Any ideas? Any other information you may need?

DrStrangeLove_EBDA, sounds like you need to update ACEX. Try verify/repair on the ACE preset in Six Updater.

... testing :(

Sorry, didn't do it. Only thing that corrects the issue is removing your m4 mod.

Ace (all the ace mods and cba's) had been deleted and redownloaded, both manually and when that didn't work, through Six to be sure.

I'd figured something in the latest barrage of ACE updates from r548 to r556 was probably the culprit, but I can't confirm that I'd used this weapon with ACE r548.

Just to be sure, I did the verify/repair in Six on ACE, ACEX (which in turn did the cba's) and on RH_m4 and your asr_rh_m4_ace mod. All checked out. To be sure I deleted them again and re-downloaded all manually. That didn't work, again, so I deleted those and used Six to grab them. Re-ran the verify on all and nothing's changed. Still have to disable the asr_rh_m4_ace mod to get the scope to work properly.

The mod string does have the asr_rh's last, if that's a possible cause.

Edited by DrStrangeLove_EBDA

DrStrangeLove_EBDA, wait SU does not have the latest version of this yet :) You need latest ACE from Six and grab the configs v13 from the dev-heaven link or mirrors.

what i´m missing is ace configs for rhs t-80 (the vanilla armor is too weak) and for the new cz dlc is there anywhere an example for vehicle ace configs or i´m on the wrong way?

greetings

what i´m missing is ace configs for rhs t-80 (the vanilla armor is too weak) and for the new cz dlc is there anywhere an example for vehicle ace configs or i´m on the wrong way?

greetings

Hi,

You can always check the Six Config Browser.

I have the ACE configs mostly done for the small weapons in the new DLC.

Many players want VME_PLA mod to support ACE2. I'm trying to understand how to write a cpp for this mod, thinking if I can start something like weapons and launchers firstly.

But well, I am totally new about modding, even just for a script, so I'm wondering if you may provide a little help for it? :rolleyes:

Hey man im chris im new to pc and arma so you will have to forgive me if this is the wrong place to post msg. 1st of all i would like to thank you for all the amazing add ons you have released or been a part of. My question is have you released or do you plan on releasing any ww2 weapons for a2 vanilla or ace mod i use sixupdater if that makes any difference. If not it would be amazing to see some variations of the m1 garand , k98 , mosin nagant or any other ww2 era rifles.

PEACE.

could it be possible that some things in these configs are outdated? i can't start the server cause it says some RH things are missing ace_c weapons or so..did you update the configs or something like that??

No RH issues with ASR_Ace here. Do you have all the RH weapon packs?

HK416

M4

m14

MGS

MK18

pdw

Pistol

SMG

Isn't it conflicting with RH's own rh_smg_ace_cfg.pbo one get in RH SMG Pack 1.02?

Same with rh_mgswp_ace_cfg.pbo found in RH MGS weapon pack 1.2.

Edited by Kawa

Robalo,

could you please verbose a bit the dexterity formula?

eg. dexterity = "(0.5 + 3.75/(3 + 0.001) + 0/10)";

Isn't it conflicting with RH's own rh_smg_ace_cfg.pbo one get in RH SMG Pack 1.02?

Same with rh_mgswp_ace_cfg.pbo found in RH MGS weapon pack 1.2.

Never said my configs would work with those. Check first post for links with the proper, newer OA versions.

---------- Post added at 01:49 ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 ----------

Robalo,

could you please verbose a bit the dexterity formula?

eg. dexterity = "(0.5 + 3.75/(3 + 0.001) + 0/10)";

See equipment macros here.

My bad, I was using the wrong version.

Thanks a lot Robalo!