Sign in to follow this  
Robalo

Robalo's ACE configs

Sweet, so far I am just keeping it between my clan and I because stuff like grozas, pks, pistols and launchers haven't been done yet because i use ACE varients, although I am having trouble with changing the loadouts of soldiers.

I know how, but finding the names of each russian soldier has been tricky.

Updated again, to v8:

- Added config for Lennard's L119A1 pack

- Minor tweaks in all other configs

Enjoy !

Updated again, to v8:

- Added config for Lennard's L119A1 pack

- Minor tweaks in all other configs

Enjoy !

Great mate!

Any chance for a RH M14's ACE config?

Yeah, why not :)

BTW, with all BIS, ACE and the weapons from these packs, there are now over 700 distinct weapon models fully ACE ready :butbut:

Updated again, v9:

Added configs for RH's M14 and PDW weapon packs

Yeah, why not :)

BTW, with all BIS, ACE and the weapons from these packs, there are now over 700 distinct weapon models fully ACE ready :butbut:

Sick! Now how to wield more than 1 gun at a time :D

Someone's been working hard.

Good work mate.

ACE WOB feature :)

And SHIFT+1 for quickly switching between them :D

But I'm pretty sure SB wants this:

gCra4qOrjFw

Edited by Robalo

Trying to do a config for Robert Hammer's AK pack, how would I go about adding correct grenade launcher levelling and such? Also, how do I add CQB sights to a weapon?

Edited by Tom1

Trying to do a config for Robert Hammer's AK pack, how would I go about adding correct grenade launcher levelling and such? Also, how do I add CQB sights to a weapon?

For GL, just make sure you have proper inheritance, your GLs should just work when inheriting from class GP25Muzzle. If the zeroing is off, just tweak the ace_gl_zero and ace_gl_fineadj properties until it's good, like here for example. The first one is in meters, default 150, second one is in mils, can be negative, only used on some models to set proper zero because of misaligned sights.

I may need to do some tweaking in this area too, for the already made configs.

For CQB sights, there's nothing special to do for ACE. Check the original config. If they were not defined there, chances are you won't be able to config them either.

Most of the weapons in the AK pack were already configured and integrated into ACEX, so this one should be easy to make.

Sorry, levelling is fine, it's the miss alligned sights that are giving me trouble.

This is the problem:

armaGL1.jpg

armaGL2.jpg

EDIT

Will check out ace_gl_zero and ace_gl_fineadj, thanks mate.

AFAIK those are model errors, which in ACE were fixed based on the MLODs provided by Robert Hammer.

Thanks again mate, I'm going to try and get into contact with ACE and see if i can use the MLODs myself...

Unfortuantly ACE has changed their AK74M model and kobra sight. Therefore these RH weapons are a must :D

FYI I'm a member of the ACE team and I was responsible for the initial integration of Sudden's AK's into ACEX ;)

Also, if you need MLODS, it's Robert Hammer you should contact, not ACE.

Ok, thanks man.

EDIT

FYI I'm a member of the ACE team and I was responsible for the initial integration of Sudden's AK's into ACEX

Sorry, hope I didn't offend you, RH weapons suit my taste better than other weapons, but that's only my oppinion :D

Edited by Tom1

All done, I just downloaded an old ACEX and took the old AK74m's and AK-100s' GL models and replaced those in regular RH AK pack.

Works almost perfectly, although not really a config anymore, more of an ACE version of RH AK pack.

Thanks a lot for your help, and thanks heaps for all your configs :)

P.S.

Sorry for hijacking your thread :D

Hi Robalo, very impressive on your exellent configs.

And when you are free to update them, could you please provide a seperate version of "@asr_rh_m4_ace" config that doesn't replace ACE's M4/M16s in American soldiers' hands? Since the ladder ones don't look that bad, and many of them have both IR pointer and flashlight.

Thanks in advance!