Sign in to follow this  
Robalo

Robalo's ACE configs

Best not to mix them like that, you will probably run into issues I can't help you with.

At most you can put all these pbos into a single mod if you want and make sure it's placed after the original mods it reconfigures in the mod list.

Hey Robalo. There is a problem with the the scoped M14's in the game. For example, the M14 EBR, the M39 EMR, and the M1A SOCII Mk4LR/T all have broken scopes, like when you zoom in, it zooms into the scope's texture, and there are no crosshairs. I don't get this problem without the configs.

Hey Robalo. There is a problem with the the scoped M14's in the game. For example, the M14 EBR, the M39 EMR, and the M1A SOCII Mk4LR/T all have broken scopes, like when you zoom in, it zooms into the scope's texture, and there are no crosshairs. I don't get this problem without the configs.

Thanks, will get it fixed next update.

Opened https://dev-heaven.net/issues/70294

Hello. I noticed probrems on MGS weapon pack.

・M4A1 Custom's ACOG's alternate sight is not working.

・When "Weapon select firemode" option is set "Curent Only", can not selected M4A1 Custom's Masterkey as grenade launcher.

Hello. I noticed probrems on MGS weapon pack.

・M4A1 Custom's ACOG's alternate sight is not working.

・When "Weapon select firemode" option is set "Curent Only", can not selected M4A1 Custom's Masterkey as grenade launcher.

Hey,

Just tested, no issues found with them. Docter on top of the ACOGs works fine and you can select the Masterkey with Shift+2 same as for the GLs.

Check your mod loading order, making sure the config here is placed after RH_MGS.

---------- Post added at 08:37 ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 ----------

Also, it seems we finally got a real cqb mode for the shortdot, but there are no xhairs :(

I know, right :)

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?103577-RH-M14-pack-1-0-for-OA-CO&p=1692624&viewfull=1#post1692624

Hey,

Just tested, no issues found with them. Docter on top of the ACOGs works fine and you can select the Masterkey with Shift+2 same as for the GLs.

Check your mod loading order, making sure the config here is placed after RH_MGS.

---------- Post added at 08:37 ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 ----------

I know, right :)

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?103577-RH-M14-pack-1-0-for-OA-CO&p=1692624&viewfull=1#post1692624

I changed mod loading order,ACOG's and Masterkey are working fine.

Thank you for helping. :)

ASR_config and ASR_config_lingor are the last mods running, but it seems to have broken half the mgs pack. Especially the MG part :(

---------- Post added at 18:20 ---------- Previous post was at 18:14 ----------

On second thought, I'm missing them entirely when I don't run the asr config. What is the most recent version of MGS?

---------- Post added at 18:22 ---------- Previous post was at 18:20 ----------

No, it's not the mgs pack.

What has the M60's and Scar-ak's and other stuff? I seem to be missing that.

---------- Post added at 18:32 ---------- Previous post was at 18:22 ----------

Oh, duh.

Gonna post this so others don't make the same mistake.

MGS 1.0 is for CO, but MGS 1.2 is an older version that is for A2 only. Whew, that was confusing.

Wish I could talk to my self and make results like that.

On topic, what are the differences of these weapons compared to the ones in ACE?

On topic, what are the differences of these weapons compared to the ones in ACE?

Check their original threads, or even better, just install and try them, there are only a few extra hundred models (or is that about 1000 now ?) :)

Found a couple of problems, but I am not sure if they have to do with the configs or with the actual weapons themselves.

1.The RH_mk14ebrsp/RH_mk14ebrsp_sd. The scope does not work. When you try and look through the scope it is just a black ring. You can zoom in and out, but just missing the actual scope/optics

2. The RH_hk417sp/RH_hk417sdsp. The scope works but you cannot zoom in and out like you can with other weapons.

hey Robalo,

any chance to build ACE config for Christian.1987 mp7?

I can't quite work it out from the image so I'll ask. Is that the FHQ Remington pack? I can just make out the letters FHQ at the bottom and ACR at the top.

Yep :)

---------- Post added at 21:35 ---------- Previous post was at 21:34 ----------

hey Robalo,

any chance to build ACE config for Christian.1987 mp7?

Not sure, I'm loaded with things to do, maybe after updating all of these.

Yep :)

Awesome, I have been messing around with them lately and they are awesome. Can't wait for you to release your configs. One question though, will we be able to switch between IR laser and flashlight on the ACRs?

Awesome, I have been messing around with them lately and they are awesome. Can't wait for you to release your configs. One question though, will we be able to switch between IR laser and flashlight on the ACRs?

Yes, all done. Will release after Alwarren updates his pack.

Is there a place where i can find all magazine classnames when you apply these configs? Because i can't use classnames provided with RH weapon pack's... I can find basic ones for rifles and most of the pistols, but my smg box is screwed, i can only use mp5, no ammo for anything else, and can't find working classnames.

EDIT: Managed to find a lot, but i'm still missing magazine classnames for:

FMG9 - RH_fmg9

PP2000 - RH_pp2000

TMP - RH_tmp

HK53 - RH_HK53

from smg pack, and magazine for RH_browninghp from pistol pack.

So if anyone knows them, please post them.

Edited by Gwynbleidd

Is there a place where i can find all magazine classnames when you apply these configs? Because i can't use classnames provided with RH weapon pack's... I can find basic ones for rifles and most of the pistols, but my smg box is screwed, i can only use mp5, no ammo for anything else, and can't find working classnames.

EDIT: Managed to find a lot, but i'm still missing magazine classnames for:

FMG9 - RH_fmg9

PP2000 - RH_pp2000

TMP - RH_tmp

HK53 - RH_HK53

from smg pack, and magazine for RH_browninghp from pistol pack.

So if anyone knows them, please post them.

FMG9 uses Glock 9mm mags (it's a Glock in a box)

PP2000: "ASR_20Rnd_9x19_PP2000", "ASR_44Rnd_9x19_PP2000"

TMP: "ASR_30Rnd_9x19_TMP", "ASR_30Rnd_9x19_S_TMP"

HK53: "ASR_30Rnd_556x45_HK53"

Browning HP: same as ACE L9A1

Easy way to find this stuff is with Config Explorer.

Just browse the CfgWeapons and look at cfgmagazines[]

Edited by Robalo

Lol, i wondered why it looks familiar, but i didn't realise it's a glock until you mentioned it. Thank you, everything works fine now, and thanks for the configs, wouldn't definitely use the rh packs without your configs.

Uploaded configs for the FHQ Remington pack (v1.2) at Dev-Heaven.

It's released separately instead of bundling it with the other configs (filename: @asr_fqh_remington_ace.7z).

Besides making the weapons perform as if they were part of ACE(X), it features a new reticle – ACOG TA31H-68, a reworked HAMR reticle to allow switching on illumination for the center donut and a couple extra magazine inventory pics. As a bonus, there’s an extra, optional config for JSRS (does not add new sounds, but it adapts the sound ranges and effects for JSRS).

Big thanks to Alwarren for making these and for giving me access to his files ahead of the release so I could work on these configs !

Damm Rob! all that and JSRS too. Thnx .

Looking forward to your A3 stuff. Hope you set up a dev server. Ill show up even if it is 3am PST.

RESURRECT!

hai robalo long time lurkr 'n fan of ur work

plz maek "ace" config for the UNDERMENTIONED M4 PAKK:

hyar

Let's c ya

:don9::don6::don 15::don2::don 12::don8::don5::don 14::don1::don 11:

Is there a fix for the missing scope views with the M14? Using the latest ACE, mod and ASR compatibility from 6 updater.

Edited by lawndartleo

Would it be possible to make an ACE config for CSLA mod?

Any news on vilas aks configs? I saw it mentioned back in 2011 but nothing after that :P