Sign in to follow this  
Robalo

Robalo's ACE configs

Hi Robalo, very impressive on your exellent configs.

And when you are free to update them, could you please provide a seperate version of "@asr_rh_m4_ace" config that doesn't replace ACE's M4/M16s in American soldiers' hands? Since the ladder ones don't look that bad, and many of them have both IR pointer and flashlight.

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

With future updates I will make separate replacement pbos for the default soldier weapons.

Thanks

Hi Robalo,yet thx for your ACE config , I use them in my organizations. Had you plan to make a config for AEK pack ? Would be cool :)

Hi Robalo,yet thx for your ACE config , I use them in my organizations. Had you plan to make a config for AEK pack ? Would be cool :)

Sure, just waiting for the new version. Possibly integrate directly into ACEX or ACEX_RU since the author already gave permission for it:

http://dev-heaven.net/issues/26396

Uploaded v10.

- Unit replacement weapons are in separate pbos

- Added config for RH SMG pack (requires ACE 1.13 RC5)

That only took you 6 minutes. Without me even asking. Not bad :D

Thanks!

Is there any way I can replace BAF with the PUKF Weapons but still keep the PUKF sounds? I am yet to find a decent L85 sound except that one.

Is there any way I can replace BAF with the PUKF Weapons but still keep the PUKF sounds? I am yet to find a decent L85 sound except that one.

Not really, unless you make a small sound config pbo for it. The idea was to let the user choose which sound mod he wants for it, that's why I did not use the P:UKF sound in my config. I like the RWS sound for it.

Robaldo,

I have a small issue with the RH HK417 I have tried most magazines and it appears that I cannot reload the weapon despite them appearing to be named correctly and appearing in my inventory correctly. I used this weapon prior to updating to the latest version.

I will continue to try and pin this error down more accurately.

EDIT - Pinned it down to @LEA and not your configs, works fine from a raw RH box. Apologies I was assured by someone else that this was not the case

Edited by UGLY58

Good to know, thanks. Perhaps LEA will be updated to support custom configs in the future, that would make it compatible with anything actually.

Robaldo,

It now seems with out your configs running, I get the correct magazine from LEA. With it running I get the M118LR version which seems incompatible.

There is obviously some issue here but not sure where it lies ?

LINK to LEA

EDIT -

Also found multiple occurrences of the following on my servers report:

20:29:47 Cannot use magazine ACE_20Rnd_762x51_B_HK417 in muzzle RH_hk417sglacogMuzzle

Edited by UGLY58

Robaldo,

Appreciate your busy with other stuff like all the other ASR stuff, we have plenty of other weapons to choose from for now.

Some additional info in an attempt to try and help.

I have 100 % got this down to only happening when I have your configs running. In addition now, since the 1.6 patch you cannot load magazines from the RH box into the HK417 even from a RH weapons box, unless I remove your configs.

Robaldo,

Appreciate your busy with other stuff like all the other ASR stuff, we have plenty of other weapons to choose from for now.

Some additional info in an attempt to try and help.

I have 100 % got this down to only happening when I have your configs running. In addition now, since the 1.6 patch you cannot load magazines from the RH box into the HK417 even from a RH weapons box, unless I remove your configs.

Hi,

As I understood from reading the LEA thread, the author was already working on supporting any third party mods and configs.

It's up to LEA to become more flexible, nothing I can do here.

Hmmmmm, scratches head.

So more testing -

No LEA just your configs - works

LEA and yours - Does not work

LEA alone - works fine.

So yes I think your right its the two together that are incompatible. I`ll go back to LEA again.

I'm pretty sure with the ACE configs, weapons no longer use RH mags, they only take ACE mags

Angus,

If that is true then that is probably the answer. LEA is forcing RH magazines on to the weapon and the configs from robaldo require ACE mags.

I just remember I was using some of RH's P226's from the pistol pack with RH mags without ACE on, and then when I played the same level with ACE on + ACE configs for the pistols the magazines wouldn't work

@Robalo,

thank you for your work!

I don´t want to steal your time, but would it be possible to release a "standalone" config for the L115A3?

We want to use this baby with ACE - but we dont need/want the whole UKF weapon pack, so... Maybe? :o

Have a nice day!

@Robalo,

thank you for your work!

I don´t want to steal your time, but would it be possible to release a "standalone" config for the L115A3?

We want to use this baby with ACE - but we dont need/want the whole UKF weapon pack, so... Maybe? :o

Have a nice day!

That's the plan, since the latest UKF pack is already ACE-enhanced and my latest combo UKF ACE config is not even compatible with it.

Most excellent! Can we already expect a release soon? :D

Hey there Robalo, sounds really nice. Now that i only use ACe , i wanted to know about adding ammoboxes with all the RH weapons. I only did it in the past with RH416 pack, and afaik there was an extra ammobox for these. Do all the replacements/addons have it's own ammobox, or do i have to add them manually to a box? I got a dynamic mission similar to domination and i wanna add all the weapons you support with your ace configs cause they simply look awesome