Sign in to follow this  
Robalo

Robalo's ACE configs

Well I think ACE should have had the Eotech and Aimpoint mounted further up, and have the ACOG mounted further back down the rail, but a cooler thing for me with RH_M4 is the M249 SAW's, Mk48's and the M16A1, M16A4 with Eotech.

there is also that PDW pack, and the M40 pack, but I don't think that gets updated anymore.

Hey Robalo!

Any News about the upcoming Config for the M4 Pack?

Normally i don´t like to ask questions like that, but i have all your other Configs in use and this is the last one i really miss..:)

Hey Robalo!

Any News about the upcoming Config for the M4 Pack?

Normally i don´t like to ask questions like that, but i have all your other Configs in use and this is the last one i really miss..:)

Nope, still need to finish the ACE configs for Vilas's Eastern weapon pack first, among other things :)

can you add the RH AK please and M4 plz

Already said yes for M4 pack. About the AK pack, not sure it's worth, it's almost completely included in ACEX.

A lot of it is, but then there are some pretty nice weapons missing like the SVU, RK95, AN94, and some different Bizons as well from what I remember.

Here's your answer on page 2:

Slim chance I'd say, there are already more than enough pistol choices available when playing with ACE.

Others have ask about these too, RH M14, RH PDW and RH SMG. Mainly to complete RH's weapons.

I'd love to do them all, spare time is all I need :)

Thanks for your configs, gonna try them out later!

This would be nice to have a config for as well, since theres more functionality added, than in most packs.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=14197

Thanks for the work you've done already so far.

Finally checked it today, that's such a damn fine pack. It's config is pretty well done too, I don't have much to do, just fill in the weight data and set it to replace the ACEX AK74Ms. Will do.

Ohhh, nice Configs.

Now if you could get CWR2 weapons to be ACE'd up, or put ACE weapons in CWR2 guys hands, that might be easier. :p

Updated to version 4.

Added config for the AK74M pack, including replacements for the ACEX models. The other ones also updated to match latest ACE configs.

Wonderful! Thanks Rob. You are definitely one of the most productive addon makers around these parts at present. All the better for collectors like me. :D

Yeah, I actually like how RH did the Aimpoint CompM4 (same model by Scubaman3D I think) much better than the ones in ACE so I will get that M4 pack done too.

If Robalo had a quarter for every time I cried about the Aimpoints in ACE, he'd be able to take a nice long vacation. But none of us want that, so I guess it's ok. :D

Really glad to see all this work being utilized by others Rob, I know we love it. I'd ask you to do pistol pack or something, but I'll save you the /facepalm.

Cheers,

Gnomer

Updated to v.5.

Added config for RH's M4/M16 pack.

Soldiers use the M4 variants with Holo and Aimpoints from RH instead of the ones from ACEX :wink:

Having the rh aks done would still be nice cause the indy guys still use bis crappy models.And the only thing ace has brought in is 74m far as replacements go rhs aks are much better then villas or any body elses imo. If you look at the ak74m pack youve already done there not even 74ms its a modified 107 from the stock game so yeh.....

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

Also none of my guys use the eotech they all have aimpoints and the m4/m203/acog isnt replaced? Would also be cool if you could give the usmc their correct rifles out of the rh m4 pack also m16a4s with acogs and fore grips.

Hello,

Ive tried this and i like it a lot!

Problem is though, that when i play on a dedi server with my friend who also has it we dont hear each other shooting!

The server has the mods loaded as well..

any suggestions?

Hello,

Ive tried this and i like it a lot!

Problem is though, that when i play on a dedi server with my friend who also has it we dont hear each other shooting!

The server has the mods loaded as well..

any suggestions?

I need a little more info.

What mods are you running on server and clients ?

How are you launching the game ? Six Updater ? Regular shortcuts ?

Can you post your RPT logs somewhere please.

Hello,

Im using ACE2, ACRE and RH weapons mods and then ASR mods.

Im launching with a Combined Operations shortcute that combines my Arma2 and OA steam games.

The sounds are working locally, but we cannot hear each others shots when in game.

Where can i find the RPT log?

Im using a method i found here on the forum for combining my steam installs of ArmA2 and Operation Arrowhead. Im using a CMD file.

I havent been able to re-check this with another player yet, so i dont know if its still there. Will return with more information!