Sign in to follow this  
Robalo

Robalo's ACE configs

These are new configs I made from scratch for a few popular mods. You'll want them if you have any of these mods and play with ACE:

Robert Hammer's HK416 weapon pack

ACE config: @asr_rh_hk416_ace

Robert Hammer's MGS weapon pack

ACE config: @asr_rh_mgs_ace

Robert Hammer's MK18 weapon pack

ACE config: @asr_rh_mk18_ace

Robert Hammer's M4/M16 weapon pack

ACE config: @asr_rh_m4_ace

Robert Hammer's M14 weapon pack

ACE config: @asr_rh_m14_ace

Robert Hammer's PDW weapon pack

ACE config: @asr_rh_pdw_ace

Robert Hammer's Pistol pack

ACE config: @asr_rh_pistol_ace

Robert Hammer's SMG pack

ACE config: @asr_rh_smg_ace

UKF weapon pack and UKF L115A3 (both on Six Updater as @UKF_UKweps)

ACE config: @asr_pukf_weapons_ace

Lennard's L119A1 pack

ACE config: @asr_len_l119_ace

AEK pack by yvandrey

ACE config: @asr_aek_ace

Lingor units

ACE config: @asr_lingor_units_ace

Features:

- ACE recoils, accuracy, dexterity, weight, bipods, velocities, magazines, the new scope reticles (when enabled in ACE Clippi/userconfig).

- Can switch between IR and flashlight on weapons that have both (default key combo is ALT+L; requires ACE 1.10 Update2 or newer).

- ACE AI RoF and engagement ranges.

- All sounds are inherited from original BIS or ACE classes where possible so you can use your favorite sound mods with these.

- Compatible with the original config classnames (should not break any missions).

Download from Dev-Heaven: http://dev-heaven.net/projects/asracecfg/files

You can also find these on Six Updater, with proper dependency information so they load in the correct order, thanks to Sickboy.

Requirements for all addons:

- Arma2: OA or CO

- ACEX

Armaholic links: (thanks Foxhound!)

news_donwload_oa_4.png

Robalo's ACE configs

required_addons.png

Advanced Combat Environment 2 OA - Extra

One or more of the following:

- RH HK416 Pack

- RH MGS weapon pack

- RH Mk18 Pack

- RH M4/M16 Pack Rearmed

- RH M14 pack

- RH PDW pack

- RH Pistol pack Remake for OA/CO

- RH SMG pack

- UKF Weapons Pack

- L115A3

- L119A1 Pack

- AEK pack

- Lingor Units

Important note:

The configs must be loaded last, like: -mod=@RH_MGS;@asr_rh_mgs_ace

Post bugs, suggestions, requests etc. here: DH issue tracker

Big thanks go to the addons makers and the ACE crew, I only take credit for making these configs.

Edited by Robalo
v13
  • Thanks 1

Hi,

Seems to be a problem with the MK18 update in six-updater. It is always marked as out of date (in yellow). I have deleted it and the sync file and re-tried but the same. Not sure if it affects things in-game - just about to try that!

Hi,

Seems to be a problem with the MK18 update in six-updater. It is always marked as out of date (in yellow). I have deleted it and the sync file and re-tried but the same. Not sure if it affects things in-game - just about to try that!

Solved, after next sync with su portal.

good idea Robalo! This will definitely be useful in the future.

Small feature I forgot to mention: if using any of the MGS or MK18 packs with these configs, US Army marksman uses the Mk14 EBR instead of the M110.

Also, with the Mk18 pack, the USMC marksman uses the M39 EMR.

Excellent, thanks Rob. :)

Any progress re the Vilas' ACE configs?

Excellent, thanks Rob. :)

Any progress re the Vilas' ACE configs?

Vilas AK pack is next on my TO-DO list :)

ArmAholic informed, on the front page :) . Nice work mate.

It has been said before but I will say it again.

YOU ARE THE MAN, Robalo_AS.

Lasers and Lights AWESOME.

Thanks again

Doesn't work for me. Press Shift-L multiple times. And I get a error saying ACE_config is corrupted or something. Is it linked to this?

I can't seem to get lights and lasers working either. Could someone give me the name of a weapon that definitely has them so that I can check. I am probably not picking the right one - it's been a long week ;-)

Ray, Jedra: which version of ACE are you running ? I've added the IR/flashlight feature in ACE since ACE 1.10 Update 2.

All weapon flashlights from ACE (and these RH packs with my configs) are functional.

Doesn't work for me. Press Shift-L multiple times. And I get a error saying ACE_config is corrupted or something. Is it linked to this?

Sounds like you need to file a bug report for ACE, with RPT: http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/Bug_Reporting

Ray, Jedra: which version of ACE are you running ? I've added the IR/flashlight feature in ACE since ACE 1.10 Update 2.

All weapon flashlights from ACE (and these RH packs with my configs) are functional.

Sounds like you need to file a bug report for ACE, with RPT: http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/Bug_Reporting

Robalo - my apologies. I had a lot of mods loaded and it looks like one of them was causing a conflict. Running with just the bare essentials the mod and configs work fine. Nice job.

I will try and narrow down which mod was causing this to stop working - although this might take a while!

Next time, I will run in vanilla with ACE first before complaining ;-)

Vilas AK pack is next on my TO-DO list

That's great news.

These are great! Thanks so much for your hard work! Any chance of getting RH Pistol pack on your plate?

Thanks again, you rock!:yay:

These are great! Thanks so much for your hard work! Any chance of getting RH Pistol pack on your plate?

Thanks again, you rock!:yay:

Slim chance I'd say, there are already more than enough pistol choices available when playing with ACE.

I hope that you can also make one last more config for RH M14, so that we can play all the RH weapons mods on the next update.

I'd be really happy to see such configs for the M4/M16 pack as well ;)

But anyway, awesome stuff!

Yeah, I actually like how RH did the Aimpoint CompM4 (same model by Scubaman3D I think) much better than the ones in ACE so I will get that M4 pack done too.

what about RH_M4 Dysta? Or did I miss something?

RH_SMG, too.

But that one is damn huge load of choices out there, PDR, Kriss are too in this mod, so it will possibly take a lot of time for this config.

Yeah, I actually like how RH did the Aimpoint CompM4 (same model by Scubaman3D I think) much better than the ones in ACE so I will get that M4 pack done too.

Cannot agree more. As much as i love ace, i cannot help but to think that the way that they did the comp m4 is wrong. Red dot sights and holographic sights in general are terribly portrayed in arma2, but the way the ace comp m4 compeletly eats your field of view piss me off. I really hope that Arma3 is gonna be better at simulating the behaviour of red dot sights and holographic sights.

So anyway, good to hear that one of your cool configs is in the pipeline for the RH m4/m16 pack.